• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Dishonesty - Any astrological reasoning for it from 3 given charts

Status
Not open for further replies.

JR

Hare Krishna
Three celebrities so far are known with proof for their dishonesty:

1. Ex US President Richard Nixon - Known for his lies and scandals, he resigned from being US president after the Watergate scandal. DOB: Jan 9th 1913, 9:35 PM, Whittier Junction, CA, USA.

2. Ex US President Bill Clinton - Dishonest with extra-marital affair. DOB: Aug 19th 1946, 8:51 AM, Hope (AR), USA.

3. NBC news anchor Brian Williams - Known for his dishonest claim of having been in a war plane and encountering a close-call while in Iraq in 2003, Williams currently suspended out of his $10 Million annual pay for a period of 6 months. Likely to face interrogation from NBC in near future who seem to have identified 11 instances where Williams likely made dishonest claims.
DOB: May 5th 1959, TOB: Unknown, Ridgewood (NJ), USA.

Any astrological insights from the above charts on what caused dishonesty? Any likely afflictions to Jupiter - planet of wisdom?

Any astrological insights from the above charts on what caused dishonesty? Any likely afflictions to Jupiter - planet of wisdom?

I am sure everyone of us has been dishonest to a certain extent in our lives at least in some occasions....I dont think Harischandra had any clones made. However minor..dishonesty is still dishonesty.

Its just that the dishonesty of celebrities or politicians get media attention and coverage and dishonesty of the lesser mortals like us goes unnoticed or even denied by ourselves.

Last edited:
Dishonesty functions the best in Silence.

Sometimes without saying a word..we can be totally dishonest.

Dear Renuka,

Your point is well noted. Of course, we all fib at times.

But take these celebrities - they have jeopardized their careers, which had taken them to unimaginable heights, out of fibbing and involving in scandalous behavior! And they did not lack in anything - fame - they are at the top, fortune - they are at the top! So when such celebrities err, it does not go unnoticed because it should involve a major flaw with their thinking, their wisdom, their truthfulness, their integrity, to be erring in such manner! Thus it maybe worth to try to understand this behavior by studying their charts.

Clinton had the cake and ate it too and did not suffer except during impeachment sessions. 'I did not have a sexual relationship with that woman' he repeated in a TV interview I watched. Hillary's political career may be affected by her past activities. Clinton did all he did after becoming president!

Transits should highlight the flaws/natal patterns for lack of integrity:

1. Watergate Scandal/Nixon arrest: June 17th, 1972.

2. Clinton/Lewinsky scandal first exposed at Drudge Report: Jan 17th, 1998.

3. Brian Williams suspended by NBC: June 10th, 2015.

Any takers to throw some light? Naina_Marbus ji?

Clinton had the cake and ate it too and did not suffer except during impeachment sessions. 'I did not have a sexual relationship with that woman' he repeated in a TV interview I watched. Hillary's political career may be affected by her past activities. Clinton did all he did after becoming president!

Actually I feel a scandal or two adds to a politicians appeal.It feels sexy!

I feel only Megalomaniacs have no time for a scandal!LOL

Also when the moon, representing mind is covered by rahu or ketu and is in association with mars or saturn in the vedic chart of the person are indicators of a dishonest person.

Does one need excuses for being dishonest?

Every shopkeeper (hawker), has to be dishonest to make a living in India. Every Furniture seller in USA has to be dishonest (How can they afford to give 70% discount). Every car salesman is dishonest.
How about lawyers?
I do not have to see their horoscope.
Anybody who has
moon, rahu, ketu
in their horoscope is dishonest. One just need to see in the mirror and be honest to yourself, and will realize that we all are dishonest to an extent, it just depends on the circumstance.

Does one need excuses for being dishonest?

Every shopkeeper (hawker), has to be dishonest to make a living in India. Every Furniture seller in USA has to be dishonest (How can they afford to give 70% discount). Every car salesman is dishonest.
How about lawyers?
I do not have to see their horoscope.
Anybody who hasin their horoscope is dishonest. One just need to see in the mirror and be honest to yourself, and will realize that we all are dishonest to an extent, it just depends on the circumstance.

Yay! No need to call any extent of dishonesty as 'lying', 'cheating' so forth...

No necessity for actions such as 'impeachment', 'jail term', etc...

No necessity for words like 'dishonesty', 'lying', 'scandalous' to be in vocabulary...

As everyone has traces of them, they need to be rooted out of mindset and you are free to lie, to be dishonest, to cheat, to any extent!!

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back