• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Apartment Purchase - Resale

Status
Not open for further replies.

nkumar56

Dear Experts ,

I am Staying at Maruthi Nagar, Malleshpalaya, I would like to go for a Resale property near our area. I have identified the Property. The property is of 7 Years old. It is South Facing one in a 46 Apartments.

Kindly let me know whether i can proceed the same. What needs to be checked while resale flats.

regards

N.Kumar

You Definitely Needs to Consult a Worthy Advocate and get his opinion in Writing.

For that they may charge some fees.

After Legal Opinion you can be Worry Free.

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your advise, I will proceed the Same. Is there any Vasthu impact for South Facing. Because i have not checked the same since i was in rental accomodation till now. I belong to Makra Rasi and my wise Meenam.

Do I need to check with any Vasthu consultant for the same.

Thanks and regards,
N.Kumar

South Facing or any facing is not applicable to apartments.This is my opinion.

Because though you out rightly purchase the Flat in an apartment no wall is yours.

No side wall,no flooring,no roof all are in Joint Possession between you and many parties.

So Facing alone will never give you positive or Negative things.

I am not a Vaasthu expert and I am a Non Believer of Vaasthu.

One Thing I am also Sharavana Nakshatra (Makara Rasi).

I can do you One thing.That is Our Sthapathy (Silpi) is going to Construct a Shiva Temple in Kaadu Gudi in Bangalore Shortly.

Naturally Sthapathys are more Experts in Jadhagam than our Brahmins.

You can meet him in Person in that Temple and have consultation with him at Free Of Cost if you come with Jadhagam.

In the meanwhile have touch with me in my Mobile : 99521-63523.

Dear Sankara narayanan Ji,

Thank you very much for your valuable information. I am actually Utthrada Nakshatra (Makara Rasi). Since i have not come across this situation i have posted in this fourm to get more opinin from our Brahmin community.
As you correctly pointed out, in flats/apartments the choice is very limited, if we opt for East/North neither there is no ventilation/ Nor sunlight or other features not available. I will definately keep in touch with you sir.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Naresh Kumar (N.Kumar) Bangalore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back