• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Anna Hazare arrested. Crowds swell in support. What will happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Why doesnt the goverment want his version of the Lokpal bill to be forwarded to parliament? Why does the goverment want its version of Lokpal to be passed."

Hi Srini:

Anna's version of the Jan Lokpal can be introduced by the Opposition or a Private Member as per the Procedures of the Standing Committee on this particular issue.

I heard someone IS going to introduce it shortly.

What Anna wants is that his VERSION should be the version of the Executive Branch!!! What a egoistical dictator, Anna has become!!

He knows only the Executive Branch has the Majority of the MPs!!! Opposition is a hapless Minority... their modus operandi is to disrupt and distract and possibly shut down the Parliament!

That's the pity here!

Poor innocent peoples emotions are wrecked by Anna and his Drama!​

I don't know whether Anna Hazare has corruption or bribery in his Resume.

I was informed that he has misappropriated the funds (Rs 200,000) given to his Trust for Public Cause to celebrate his birthday!

This is only an allegation..

Anna's fans must get into the bottom of this allegation and judge him accordingly.

So far, I am astounded by his Single Minded Dictatorship only - he dictates that PM follows his recommendations on Corruption!

Who's he anyway?

PM says that the Parliament is the Authority to make any laws, because we live under Parliamentary Democracy!

Where's the problem, Pro-Anna people?

anna hazare could have started his fasting in tihar itself !!

what is he waiting for?

may be, what if the warden let him free to die

may be, he cant fast without t.v cameras

"Why doesnt the goverment want his version of the Lokpal bill to be forwarded to parliament? Why does the goverment want its version of Lokpal to be passed."

Hi Srini:

Anna's version of the Jan Lokpal can be introduced by the Opposition or a Private Member as per the Procedures of the Standing Committee on this particular issue.

I heard someone IS going to introduce it shortly.

What Anna wants is that his VERSION should be the version of the Executive Branch!!! What a egoistical dictator, Anna has become!!

He knows only the Executive Branch has the Majority of the MPs!!! Opposition is a hapless Minority... their modus operandi is to disrupt and distract and possibly shut down the Parliament!

That's the pity here!

Poor innocent peoples emotions are wrecked by Anna and his Drama!​

Yamaka Sir,

I am not saying who is right and who is wrong here the point that everyone is asking is if someone is trying to protest peacefully why does it become a law and order scenario. I was totally against the Baba Ramdev fast as it was more a gimmick than a fast.

But in case of Anna Hazare he has a history of non voilent protests. How can the UPA goverment say that there will be law and order issue. If there had to be law and order issue then the april fast would have been an example.

In a democratic land if you are unable to use your right to protest then it is not a democracy.

As far as his draft is concerned. He was part of the drafting comitee however the UPA goverment rejected all his advices.

Why do you want to first include someone and then back out?

Why was the UPA goverment in a rush to finish off the bill and present it to parliament?

Why is the goverment backing off now?

Where is Kapil Sibbal and the ministers who accused Anna Hazare?

If Rahul Gandi can go and protest in an are where the same IPC code was levied( Noida Bhatta Parsul) why can't a common man do it? Why wasen't Rahul Gandhi Arrested?

A different law applies to Rahul Gandhi? - The Times of India

There are lot of questions that the UPA is not answering and hence the comotion.

I agree that Anna is riding on the wave, however we also need to see that everyone including the doctors, teachers, professionals, retired army officers , Ex freedom fighters joining the cause.

Chennai sings, sways to Anna's beat - The Times of India

Some Interesting Quote fromt the aticle" Freedom fighters Venkita Kalyanam and Lakshmikanthan Bharathi also started an indefinite fast at Tiruvanmiyur to show solidarity with Hazare. "The movement reminds us of the freedom struggle," Kalyanam said. Kalyanam, Mahatma Gandhi's last surviving personal secretary, and Bharathi were both part of the Quit India movement in 1942."

You cannot fool people like ex army men and freedom fighters

The UPA has made another blunder. Please read this.

Congress suspects 'foreign hand' behind Anna Hazare fast - The Times of India

I dont know what is going to happen. All I know is I am also part of the wave.

सारे जहाँ से अच्छा, हिन्दोस्तां हमारा
हम बुलबुले हैं इसकी, वो गुलसितां हमारा

पर्वत वो सबसे ऊँचा, हमसाया आसमाँ का
वो संतरी हमारा, वो पासवां हमारा, सारे...

गोदी में खेलती हैं, जिसकी हज़ारों नदियां
गुलशन है जिसके दम से, रश्क-ए-जिनां हमारा
सारे....

मजहब नहीं सिखाता, आपस में बैर रखना
हिन्दी हैं हम वतन हैं, हिन्दोस्तां हमारा, सारे...

Better than all the world, is our India
We are its nightingales and this is our garden

That mountain most high; neighbor to the skies
It is our sentinel; it is our protector

A thousand rivers play in its lap,
Gardens they sustain, the envy of the heavens is ours

Faith does not teach us to harbor grudges between us
We are all Indians and India is our homeland

Last edited:
anna hazare could have started his fasting in tihar itself !!

what is he waiting for?

may be, what if the warden let him free to die

may be, he cant fast without t.v cameras

ShivKC sir,

Just for the information. He is already fasting in the jail.

Yamaka Sir,

I am not saying who is right and who is wrong here the point that everyone is asking is if someone is trying to protest peacefully why does it become a law and order scenario. I was totally against the Baba Ramdev fast as it was more a gimmick than a fast.

But in case of Anna Hazare he has a history of non voilent protests. How can the UPA goverment say that there will be law and order issue. If there had to be law and order issue then the april fast would have been an example.

In a democratic land if you are unable to use your right to protest then it is not a democracy.

As far as his draft is concerned. He was part of the drafting comitee however the UPA goverment rejected all his advices.

Why do you want to first include someone and then back out?

Why was the UPA goverment in a rush to finish off the bill and present it to parliament?

Why is the goverment backing off now?

Where is Kapil Sibbal and the ministers who accused Anna Hazare?

If Rahul Gandi can go and protest in an are where the same IPC code was levied( Noida Bhatta Parsul) why can't a common man do it? Why wasen't Rahul Gandhi Arrested?

A different law applies to Rahul Gandhi? - The Times of India

There are lot of questions that the UPA is not answering and hence the comotion.

I agree that Anna is riding on the wave, however we also need to see that everyone including the doctors, teachers, professionals, retired army officers , Ex freedom fighters joining the cause.

Chennai sings, sways to Anna's beat - The Times of India

Some Interesting Quote fromt the aticle" Freedom fighters Venkita Kalyanam and Lakshmikanthan Bharathi also started an indefinite fast at Tiruvanmiyur to show solidarity with Hazare. "The movement reminds us of the freedom struggle," Kalyanam said. Kalyanam, Mahatma Gandhi's last surviving personal secretary, and Bharathi were both part of the Quit India movement in 1942."

You cannot fool people like ex army men and freedom fighters

The UPA has made another blunder. Please read this.

Congress suspects 'foreign hand' behind Anna Hazare fast - The Times of India

I dont know what is going to happen. All I know is I am also part of the wave.

सारे जहाँ से अच्छा, हिन्दोस्तां हमारा
हम बुलबुले हैं इसकी, वो गुलसितां हमारा

पर्वत वो सबसे ऊँचा, हमसाया आसमाँ का
वो संतरी हमारा, वो पासवां हमारा, सारे...

गोदी में खेलती हैं, जिसकी हज़ारों नदियां
गुलशन है जिसके दम से, रश्क-ए-जिनां हमारा
सारे....

मजहब नहीं सिखाता, आपस में बैर रखना
हिन्दी हैं हम वतन हैं, हिन्दोस्तां हमारा, सारे...

Better than all the world, is our India
We are its nightingales and this is our garden

That mountain most high; neighbor to the skies
It is our sentinel; it is our protector

A thousand rivers play in its lap,
Gardens they sustain, the envy of the heavens is ours

Faith does not teach us to harbor grudges between us
We are all Indians and India is our homeland

Yes, people should show their Political Activism peacefully.. I am not objecting to it.

I don't know the true motive of BJP/NDA Opposition here; they seem to relish the air of anti-UPA wave that Anna has created... that's fine.

Let's see the core points of contention between Anna and the UPA:

1. Anna wants PM, Upper Judiciary and MPs to be included in the Lokpal Bill. India's PM did not have objection, personally.

But, the feed-back from CMs and other experts concluded, "This will create a parallel Govt - an unelected Govt - to oppose the actions of the Elected Govt. This will paralyze the PMO, the Parliament and the Judiciary.. therefore MUST not be included in the Lokpal Bill".. This view is held and articulated by Hon'able CM of TN, J Jaya too.

Therefore, I don't want a Lokpal Superstructure that will paralyze the Elected Govt.

Somehow, Anna feels that this will "weaken" the Lokpal... this is his VIEW and he wants to prevail on this by his Hunger Strike.

This is a black mail, IMO.

2. Why did Delhi Police proactively take Anna on "protective custody"?

In their analysis of the situation, preemptive action is warranted.. and a Judicial Magistrate agreed with them.

People can second guess on why police did it. Talk to London Police a few days ago.. they did not anticipate the problem... and many shops and buildings were set on fire..

When things go bad, Police gets the blame... when Police act preemptively, they are again blamed... they just can't win either way!

3. Jan Lokpal Bill of Anna will be discussed in the Parliament.. let's see how many NDA members vote for it....

It will be defeated...

4. If defeated in the Parliament, what will Anna and his fans do next?

I suggest you form a National Party, and prepare a Political Manifesto for the 2014 National Election.

Get elected to the Parliament... change the law and rule the country!

Believe me, Corruption is endemic in the Indian Society! We need a Cultural Change... not just a Hunger Strike by Anna and his Thambis and Thangais!

Wait & watch.

Dear Shiv,
i do call those bunch of erudite's who were tailing behind anna as 'infantiles,kneejerk thinkers' because, they fail to understand that they are not the representatives of the indian citizens. how can you expect kiran bedi (cop) or hegde (judge) to know the pulse of the aam admi, though they excelled in their profession?

OK. You are saying Police Officers, judges, Army truck Drivers and investment bankers are not people who can represent the aspirations of the citizens because they do not know the pulse of the aam aadmi. What is the qualification required for someone to know this pulse? And who determines whether this qualification has been acquired by some one or not? I wait for your answer.

had anna gathered all the opposition M.P's or atlest advani along with him, then i would agree? this is not the way laws could be enacted in a democratic set up. relying on the the ideas of elite/learned/bureaucrats/clergy to frame a bill, without involving peoples representatives is nothing but the presidential autocratic governance, similar to Zia-Ul-Huq, saddam hussai or mubarak. this is not an acceptable norm in democracy.

Ruling party or opposition -all the members of parliament are now suspect in the eyes of aam aadmi. The aam aadmi has lost his trust in their ability to tackle the menace called corruption. In the eyes of the aam aadmi all of them are either corrupt themselves or they allow corrupt people in their party to remain in influential positions. They can not sit in judgment of a case in which they are the defendants. So we are in a special situation and it is a problem which needs a special solution. The usual blah blah of parliament is supreme, democracy is holy etc., are empty and powerless to solve this special problem. In the past too we have come across such situations and we had the good sense to amend the holy constitution several times for less holy political reasons. So if we decide to go to the people with a nationwide referendum on this question it will be appropriate. But that requires Congress party eating crow and admitting its inability to tackle the problem amicably. This is the crux of the problem.

now, again, both bribe givers and takers should be equally punished, and the law is already in place. oneu cannot justify giving bribe, because some one is under duress.
Dear Shiv what an argument is this? When you have some one putting his gun to your head you dont remind yourself about the morals you learnt in your LKG. Your reaction will be to save yourself first.

if this is acceptable in our system, this will lead to the following.

1) i was hungry, so i murdered him, stole his gold ring to buy a break fast.
2) i dont know how i molested, cos i was intoxicated.
3) i was duress by the boss pressure, so i shot him.

No Shiv. It is not that way. I will rephrase it this way:
1. I was hungry and he had the bread meant for me and given by the Govt. But he demanded bribe and so I gave him the bribe to get the bread to eat and survive.
2. I am young girl.My boss demanded money from me for giving me appointment. I was badly in need of a job to survive. I borrowed and paid the bribe. Now he demands another kind of bribe and tries to molest me.
3. My boss held the gun to my head and demanded that I go with his decision in committing a fraud. I refused and he shot me. I am now here in the hospital bed.

Now the ssituation is:
1. I want the bribe paid by me back with interest and I want the fellow put behing bars.
2. The girl wants the bribe money back with interest and wants the boss behind the bar for at least 10 years after dismissal from service.
3. I want my boss hanged immediately after a trial.

Do you see the difference?

regarding bribe under duress, i already said, if no one was ready to bribe suresh kalmadi, do you think he would have stopped the common wealth games?

This is a rhetorical question which we can expect only from a politician in India. The rhetorical answer would be this: If no one bribed Kalmadi he would have gone for the lowest quotation and there would have been a few casualties of international players because of 1. Cholera due to bad food served to them 2. due to civil structures collapsing like nine pins due to their own weight. And a few 5 star hotels in Delhi would have become richer by a whopping income.

i will continue to call him Anna a truck driver (indeed he was), because he neither represents people nor has any idea about our legal/democratic set up and practicality in implementing things in India, which is very much evident if any one got to read his first draft bill.

As Yamaka would say, it is your civil right to call him whatever you want. But that wont change the ground situation one bit--that is that he represents the aam aadmi's aspirations today.

Cheers.

Friends,

I doubt whether Shri Anna Hazare can even now be considered to represent the aspirations of the "aam aadmi". I base this on the fact that even as of today, the Anna phenomenon seems, at least to me, to be a product of media-overhype, more particularly a few TV channels. Even the other predominantly regional channels have not yet started giving so much coverage to Anna.

It is true that some of the highly educated and very well-earning youngsters, whom we may call the "upper crust gen-next" consider this as a very important movement and wish that it (the movement) results in the complete eradication of corruption from the whole of India. Plus the activists of BJP/RSS/VHP etc., may be actually participating in the various demonstrations short video clips of which are repeatedly televised in TV channels like CNN/IBN, HTODAY, TIMES, NDTV etc.

There is no evidence to show mass involvement nor is there any guarantee that the media will not dump Anna and company if some other more juicy news item comes tomorrow.

Besides all these, my question is, if we have reached such a stage that we cannot have any trust on one PM, and a few judges, in this vast country of >110 crores of people, who will trust the LokPal himself? Very soon complaints may be heard that the Lokpal himself has made thousands of crores ;) So, let us not be adamant about the official draft of the Lokpal Bill but, may be, we can suggest a proviso to bring any other functionary, including the PM, within its ambit, through a simple majority in the Loksabha. Team Anna should think of such methods, instead of resorting to show its purported "might" against the govt., imo.

Kindly give your views/comments.

Maybe Anna's means are right or wrong is debatable on and on, but the ends are desirable or not. If one is not supposed to act like Anna, then we should all sit like lame duck like the PM and his GOM and the ruling PartIES. When the directive principles of our constitution were flouted one by one and by everyone like herded but wild cattle, the question of justifying the means does not arise. How do you think you will handle the next govt. whose members could be more fierce than this one. Sounding to oppose or just thinking of another method without one on the anvil, does not sound to be a positive approach. Please ignore the leader for the present but appreciate the goal he leads to in which we will all be benefited except perhaps the corrupt.

Last edited:
Dear Shiv,

What is the qualification required for someone to know this pulse?
The aam aadmi has lost his trust in their ability to tackle the menace called corruption.

bribe under duress?

dear raju,

the basic foundation of any democratic setup is fixing the responsibility of law making job to those elected members (not on judges/public heros), since they are the only people who are believed/assumed to know the pulse of the people. that's why we call them legislators.

if you ask an oncologist, he would call for 10 yrs imprisonment for smoking in public. if you ask rajnikanth/ARR they may wish life term for piracy. left to individuals/experts/activists/scholars, the judgment gets shifted based their own taste.

where as an elected member, he who represents our face in parliament, is supposed to reflect/incorporate our feelings while enacting any laws, and if he doesn't do, he may loose the election next time. that's how this system goes, unless you want another means of administration like aristocracy/meritocracy etc, where anna's ideas would fit well.

bribing under duress : there is no justification for any wrong, come what the situation the wrong is done. under duress or not , a wrong is a wrong. and our law is already clear, that bribe giving is equally punishable.

if you think, aam admi has lost patience, and anna hazare has become a gandhi to liberate them from corruption , you will go wrong again. sorry, they voted for it, and now they have to wait for another 3 years. will the same aam admi vote for anna, i doubt.

btw,lok pal is nothing new, and anna is not a new found revolutionary her...this bill was first introduced 1969 and subsequently introduced in 1971, 1977, 1985, 1989, 1996, 1998, 2001, 2005 and in 2008, all failed to pass the floor test, which covered the ruling periods of all indian parties, which infers, 'this is what the aam admi thinks about that ombudsman'.

it all looks rosy, when we look it as 'anti corruption' at first sight. the real difficulty is to implement all of anna's demands under a democratic set up, esp in a country where 45% have at least once in a life time paid bribes.

as aruna roy, the magsaysay award winner put it “vesting jurisdiction over the length and breadth of the government machinery in one institution (lok pal) will concentrate too much power in the institution, while the volume of work will make it difficult to carry out its tasks"

to draw a parallel, we already a law to ban smoking in public, but its not an uncommon scene to spot even the cops smoking in traffic signals!

Friends,

I doubt whether Shri Anna Hazare can even now be considered to represent the aspirations of the "aam aadmi". I base this on the fact that even as of today, the Anna phenomenon seems, at least to me, to be a product of media-overhype, more particularly a few TV channels. Even the other predominantly regional channels have not yet started giving so much coverage to Anna.

It is true that some of the highly educated and very well-earning youngsters, whom we may call the "upper crust gen-next" consider this as a very important movement and wish that it (the movement) results in the complete eradication of corruption from the whole of India. Plus the activists of BJP/RSS/VHP etc., may be actually participating in the various demonstrations short video clips of which are repeatedly televised in TV channels like CNN/IBN, HTODAY, TIMES, NDTV etc.

There is no evidence to show mass involvement nor is there any guarantee that the media will not dump Anna and company if some other more juicy news item comes tomorrow.

Besides all these, my question is, if we have reached such a stage that we cannot have any trust on one PM, and a few judges, in this vast country of >110 crores of people, who will trust the LokPal himself? Very soon complaints may be heard that the Lokpal himself has made thousands of crores ;) So, let us not be adamant about the official draft of the Lokpal Bill but, may be, we can suggest a proviso to bring any other functionary, including the PM, within its ambit, through a simple majority in the Loksabha. Team Anna should think of such methods, instead of resorting to show its purported "might" against the govt., imo.

Kindly give your views/comments.

Dear Sangom Sir:

What bothers me most is that Anna insists that his VERSION of the Jan Lokpal Bill must be passed by the Gov't. Otherwise, he threatens to fast for an indefinite period.

This is pure and simple Blackmail... this must be understood as such, and the Govt must NOT yield.

Let the Parliament pass whatever VERSION it deems it appropriate. Executive Branch should not yield to the whims and fancies of a an Autocrat!! Anna Hazare should not be pampered.

Let Anna continue whatever he wants... if there is threat to law and order, Delhi Police MUST act proactively to protect people's life and property.

Anna & Thambis/Thangais must take full responsibility if the mayhem ensues.

Instead, if he says

"Do the Right Thing, Enforce All the Laws, Enact More Laws and Eradicate Corruption in a few years...

I beg my supporters and everyone DO NOT give or take bribes in your daily life"

would be more meaningful.

Watch out, the media is creating another Dictator!

Media is in the back pockets of Corporates and Political Parties!

Emotions of innocent people are wasted in the hoopla!!

Wait & watch.

Last edited:
Dear Sangom Sir:

What bothers me most is that Anna insists that his VERSION of the Jan Lokpal Bill must be passed by the Gov't. Otherwise, he threatens to fast for an indefinite period.

This is pure and simple Blackmail... this must be understood as such, and the Govt must NOT yield.

Let the Parliament pass whatever VERSION it deems it appropriate. Executive Branch should not yield to the whims and fancies of a an Autocrat!! Anna Hazare should not be pampered.

Let Anna continue whatever he wants... if there is threat to law and order, Delhi Police MUST act proactively to protect people's life and property.

Anna & Thambis/Thangais must take full responsibility if the mayhem ensues.

Instead, if he says

"Do the Right Thing, Enforce All the Laws, Enact More Laws and Eradicate Corruption in a few years...

I beg my supporters and everyone DO NOT give or take bribes in your daily life"

would be more meaningful.

Watch out, the media is creating another Dictator!

Media is in the back pockets of Corporates and Political Parties!

Emotions of innocent people are wasted in the hoopla!!

Wait & watch.

Wow! This looks like a political speech.

I give below an interesting editorial that appeared in Dinamani on 17th August.

எதிர்பார்த்தபடியே அண்ணா ஹசாரே தனது உண்ணாவிரதப் போராட்டத்தைத் தொடங்கும் முன்பாகவே முன்னெச்சரிக்கை நடவடிக்கையாகக் கைது செய்யப்பட்டு, திகார் சிறையில் ஏழு நாள் நீதிமன்றக் காவலில் வைக்கப்பட்டுள்ளார்.

திகார் சிறையை இப்போது சமரசம் உலாவும் இடமாகக் கருதலாம். லட்சம் கோடி ரூபாய் இழப்பை ஏற்படுத்தி ஊழல் செய்தவர்களும் திகார் சிறையில்; ஊழலை ஒழிக்க வலுவான சட்டம் வேண்டும் என்று சொல்பவர்களும் அதே திகார் சிறையில். நன்றாகவே இருக்கிறது நமது நாடாளும் முறைமை.

ஊழல் மிகப்பெரிய தடைக்கல் என்று சுதந்திர தினக் கொடியேற்று விழாவில் செங்கோட்டையில் உரையாற்றிய பிரதமர், உண்ணாவிரதத்தால் ஊழலை ஒழித்துவிட முடியாது என்கிறார். இன்று இந்தக் கைதுக்குத் தொடர்விளக்கம் அளிக்கும் மத்திய உள்துறை அமைச்சர் ப.சிதம்பரம் தன் பங்குக்கு, ""சட்டங்கள் மைதானத்தில் சமூக ஆர்வலர்களால் உருவாக்கப்படுவதில்லை'' என்கிறார். இரண்டுபேர் சொல்வதும் உண்மை. ஆனால், உண்மைகூட யாரால் சொல்லப்படுகிறது என்பதைப் பொறுத்துத்தான் உண்மையாகிறது. உதாரணத்துக்கு, இலங்கை அதிபர் ராஜபட்ச மனிதாபிமானம் பற்றியும், மனித உரிமை பற்றியும் பேசினால் எப்படி இருக்கும்?

லோக்பால் சட்ட மசோதா நாடாளுமன்றத்தில் வைக்கப்பட உள்ள நிலையில் அது தொடர்பாகப் போராட்டம் நடத்த அனுமதிக்க முடியாது என்கிற புதிய காரணங்களை மத்திய அரசு சொல்கிறது. இதைக் கண்டித்துள்ள பாஜக மூத்த தலைவர் அத்வானி, ""மகளிர் மசோதாவும்தான் நாடாளுமன்றத்தில் இருக்கிறது. அது தொடர்பான போராட்டம் நடத்தக்கூடாதா?'' என்று கேட்டுள்ள எதிர்வாதத்துக்கு இதுவரை பதில் இல்லை.

இந்த நாட்டின் விடுதலை, தெரு முழக்கங்களாலும், திடல்களில் நடந்த கூட்டங்களாலும், சிறைக் கூடங்களாலும், நொறுக்கப்பட்ட எலும்புகளின் ஓசையாலும், வாரக்கணக்கில் உண்ணாநோன்பு இருந்ததாலும்தான் பெறப்பட்டதே தவிர, எடுத்த எடுப்பில் நாடாளுமன்றத்தில் மசோதா தாக்கல் செய்து பெறப்பட்டதல்ல என்கிற இந்திய விடுதலை வரலாற்றை இவர்களுக்கு யாராவது பாடம் எடுத்தால் தேவலாம்.

பிரதமரே தனது விடுதலை நாள் பேருரையில் ஊழலை ஒப்புக்கொள்கிறார். திட்டங்களுக்காக ஒதுக்கப்படும் பணம் அதிகாரிகளின் சட்டைப்பைக்குப் போகிறது என்கிறார். அம்பலமாகியுள்ள ஊழல்கள் குறித்து நடவடிக்கை எடுக்கப்பட்டுள்ளது என்கிறார். வலுவான சட்டம் கொண்டுவர மசோதா தயார் என்கிறார். ஆனால், அந்த மசோதாவில் குறையிருக்கிறது, அதை நீக்கி வலுப்படுத்துங்கள் என்று சொன்னால், செவிமடுக்க அவரது அரசு மறுக்கிறது. அவர்களுக்கு உணர்த்த வேண்டும் என்று உண்ணாவிரதம் என்கிற அறவழிப் போராட்டத்தைத் தொடங்கினால், ""தில்லி போலீஸ் தன் கடமையைச் செய்யும்'' என்கிறார் பிரதமர்.

இந்தக் கைது நடவடிக்கையை எதிர்க்கட்சிகள் கண்டனம் செய்யும்; நாடாளுமன்றத்தின் இரு அவைகளும் ஒத்திவைக்கப்படும் அளவுக்கு ரகளை நடக்கும். நாடெங்கும் ஆங்காங்கே அண்ணா ஹசாரே ஆதரவாளர்கள் போராட்டத்தில் குதிப்பார்கள், ஊடகங்கள் இதைப் பெரிதுபடுத்தும் என்பதெல்லாம் காங்கிரஸ் கட்சிக்குத் தெரியாதது அல்ல. அவர்கள் தெரிந்தேதான் இதையெல்லாம் செய்கிறார்கள். அவர்கள் மக்களின் நாடியைப் பிடித்துப் பார்க்கிறார்கள், அவ்வளவே.

2ஜி அலைக்கற்றை ஊழல் பற்றி எல்லோரும் கூச்சல் போட்டார்கள். ஊடகங்கள் அதைத் தவிர, வேறு எதையும் பேசவில்லை. ஆனால், இன்று என்ன ஆயிற்று? அந்த வழக்கு நீர்த்துக்கொண்டே வருகிறது. ஏர்செல் நிறுவனம் - தயாநிதி மாறன் விவகாரத்தை ஊடகங்கள் எழுதித் தீர்த்தன. ஆனால், என்ன ஆயிற்று? மூன்றாவது குற்றப்பத்திரிகை தாக்கல் செய்யப்படாமலேயே தள்ளிப்போடப்படுகிறது. காங்கிரஸ் கட்சி நம்புகிறது. எல்லாமும் மாறும், எல்லாமும் மறக்கப்படும் என்று.

சாவந்த் கமிஷன் அறிக்கையில் குறிப்பிடப்பட்டுள்ள ரூ.2.2 லட்சத்தை அண்ணா ஹசாரே தன் பிறந்த நாள் கொண்டாட்டத்துக்குப் பயன்படுத்தினார் என்று பற்றவைத்த நெருப்பை ஊதிக் கொழுந்துவிட்டு எரியச் செய்தால், இவருக்கு யார் ஆதரவு? இந்தக் கூட்டத்தின் மொத்த பலம் என்ன? பார்த்துவிடுவோம் என்கிற ஒரே எண்ணம்தான் இத்தகைய துணிச்சலான நடவடிக்கையை மத்திய அரசு மேற்கொள்ளக் காரணம். காங்கிரஸ் கட்சி நம்புகிறது. எல்லாமும் மாறும். எல்லாமும் மறக்கப்படும் என்று.

எதிர்க்கட்சிகளைப் பற்றி காங்கிரஸýக்கு ஒரு தனி மதிப்பீடு உள்ளது. ""எந்தக் கட்சி ஆட்சியில் இருந்தாலும், நாம் செய்யும் இதையேதான் அவர்கள் செய்வார்கள். அதை நாம் செய்தால் காந்தியப் போராட்டத்தை காங்கிரúஸ அடக்குவதா என்று விமர்சிப்பார்கள், அவ்வளவுதான்'' என்று காங்கிரஸ் தலைமை நம்புகிறது. இதில் மக்களின் மனவோட்டம் என்ன என்று சோதித்துப் பார்க்கிறது. அண்ணா ஹசாரேவுக்கு ஆதரவாக எத்தனை போராட்டங்கள் நடைபெறப் போகின்றன, எவ்வளவுபேர் திரள்கிறார்கள் என்பதைப் பொறுத்துத்தான், காங்கிரஸின் அடுத்தகட்ட நடவடிக்கை இருக்கும்.

அண்ணா ஹசாரே குழுவினரின் உள்நோக்கத்தை யாரும் சந்தேகிக்க இடமில்லை. அவர்களின் எண்ணத்தில் நேர்மை இருக்கிறது. சிந்தனையில் நல்லெண்ணம் இருக்கிறது. அதேநேரத்தில், மக்களாட்சி முறையில் தேர்ந்தெடுக்கப்பட்ட ஓர் அரசும், நாடாளுமன்றமும் இருக்கும்போது, நாங்கள் சொல்வதை நீங்கள் கேளுங்கள் என்று நடைமுறைக்கு ஒவ்வாத சில அம்சங்களை லோக்பால் சட்ட மசோதாவில் சேர்க்கச் சொல்லி அடம்பிடிப்பதில் நியாயம் இல்லைதான். அரசுத் தரப்பு கோருவதுபோல, பதவியில் இருக்கும் பிரதமரும், நீதித்துறையும் லோக்பால் வரம்புக்குள் கொண்டுவரப்படுவதில் பல சிக்கல்களும், ஆபத்துகளும் இருக்கிறது என்பதும் உண்மை.

சில தவறுகளுக்கிடையிலும் அண்ணா ஹசாரே குழுவினரின் கோரிக்கைகளை ஆதரிக்க முடிகிறது. அரசுத்தரப்பு கூறும் வாதங்களில் சில நியாயங்கள் இருந்தாலும், அரசுத் தரப்பை நம்மால் ஆதரிக்க முடியவில்லை. காரணம், அண்ணா ஹசாரேயிடம் உண்மையும், தேசப்பற்றும், நேர்மையும் இருக்கிறது. அரசுத் தரப்பின் வாதங்களில் அதிகார மமதையும், சுயநலமும், அதர்மத்தின் வெளிப்பாடுதான் வெளிப்படுகிறது. ஊழல் ஒழிப்பைப் பற்றி மன்மோகன் சிங் அரசு பேசினால், சாத்தான் வேதம் ஓதுவதுபோல இருக்கிறதே தவிர, இதய சுத்தியுடன் ஊழலுக்குக் கடிவாளம் போடும் எண்ணம் இருப்பதாக நம்மால் நம்ப முடியவில்லை.

லஞ்சத்தை ஒழிக்க வேண்டும் என்று கூச்சல் போட்டுக்கொண்டே, ரகசியமாக லஞ்சம் கொடுத்துக் காரியம் சாதித்துக் கொள்பவன்தான் இந்தியன் என்று காங்கிரஸ் முழுமனதாக நம்புகிறது. அதனால், மக்கள் அண்ணா ஹசாரேவுக்காக ஒன்று திரளமாட்டார்கள் என்று கருதுகிறது. ஆனால், காங்கிரஸ் கட்சி ஒன்றை மறந்துவிட்டது. இந்தியச் சுதந்திர வேள்வியில் தீவிரமாகப் பங்குகொண்டவர்கள் மொத்த மக்கள்தொகையில் 2 விழுக்காட்டினர் மட்டுமே! அவர்களின் அர்ப்பணிப்பும் தியாகமும்தான் இந்தியாவுக்கு விடுதலை பெற்றுத் தந்தது. சரி, இன்றைய இந்தியர்கள் எப்படிப்பட்டவர்கள்?

காங்கிரஸ் கருதுவதைப்போல - பொய்முகம் அணிந்தவர்களா? இல்லை, காந்தியவாதிகள் நினைப்பதைப்போல - முகத்திரை கிழிப்பவர்களா?

Courtesy: Dinamani Editorial dt 17/08/2011

Wow! This looks like a political speech.

Wow:

Let's talk... Is Anna not talking and playing politics!

He is the Dictator in the making... a product of the Press & Media! Not necessarily the People!

In all of India, perhaps 200,000 people came out in support of him... in a country of 1200 millions!

That's a ground-swell, in deed! Lol

Thank you Subbu for copy pasting the article. Dinamani has hit the nail of truth on the head of those who are in a trance about the holy constitution and holy parliament and their invincibility.

Cheers.

"அதேநேரத்தில், மக்களாட்சி முறையில் தேர்ந்தெடுக்கப்பட்ட ஓர் அரசும், நாடாளுமன்றமும் இருக்கும்போது, நாங்கள் சொல்வதை நீங்கள் கேளுங்கள் என்று நடைமுறைக்கு ஒவ்வாத சில அம்சங்களை லோக்பால் சட்ட மசோதாவில் சேர்க்கச் சொல்லி அடம்பிடிப்பதில் நியாயம் இல்லைதான். அரசுத் தரப்பு கோருவதுபோல, பதவியில் இருக்கும் பிரதமரும், நீதித்துறையும் லோக்பால் வரம்புக்குள் கொண்டுவரப்படுவதில் பல சிக்கல்களும், ஆபத்துகளும் இருக்கிறது என்பதும் உண்மை." - Dinamani

This is exactly what I have been writing, people.

Now, Dinamani Editorial has said it..

I say follow the Procedures and Processes of the Elected Parliament...or Get Elected, Go to Parliament and write laws..

Parliamentary Democracy must be protected.... NOT One Man Autocracy and Dictatorship!

Stay tuned.

"சாவந்த் கமிஷன் அறிக்கையில் குறிப்பிடப்பட்டுள்ள ரூ.2.2 லட்சத்தை அண்ணா ஹசாரே தன் பிறந்த நாள் கொண்டாட்டத்துக்குப் பயன்படுத்தினார்...." -Dinamani

Is this a fact or not?

Rs. 220,000 has been misappropriated to celebrate the birthday of Anna Hazare... Who was responsible for this?

Don't you think people have the right to know what happened here?

The shameless Dinamani wants to sidestep the issue raised by Savant Commission!

Watch out, who's is supporting you and why!

Stay tuned.

"இந்தியச் சுதந்திர வேள்வியில் தீவிரமாகப் பங்குகொண்டவர்கள் மொத்த மக்கள்தொகையில் 2 விழுக்காட்டினர் மட்டுமே! அவர்களின் அர்ப்பணிப்பும் தியாகமும்தான் இந்தியாவுக்கு விடுதலை பெற்றுத் தந்தது. சரி, இன்றைய இந்தியர்கள் எப்படிப்பட்டவர்கள்" - Dinamani

Indian Independence Movement is a different story... that was for our Freedom..

Now, we have Elected Gov't By the People For the People.. We had the Election in 2009, people re-elected the UPA II.

That's the Will of the People... not the Media or the Press, who are as incompetent as anybody sleeping at the switch!

Dinamani is spinning the empty wheels... in the entire Editorial it has no clear position.

Do we need the People's Will at the Polls to be the ultimate Verdict or some Autocrat's Dictatorship?

Stay tuned.

I say follow the Procedures and Processes of the Elected Parliament...or Get Elected, Go to Parliament and write laws..

Parliamentary Democracy must be protected.... NOT One Man Autocracy and Dictatorship!

Stay tuned.

Namaste Yamakaji,

I believe people have lost trust in Politicians (current lot hence in Democracy - Voting/Elections/Parliament) and have taken up Peaceful Protest (Revolt ?) similar to what we did for Independence against "our own" British Government.

I believe Anna(or Baba Ramdev or any Tom Dick Harry) Peaceful Protest (Hunger Strike etc.,) is not at all wrong. certainly, his "demands" can (may or should) be debatable, people can(may or should) accept/support/oppose his "demands" but I believe he(or anyone) should be given allowed to Protest Peacefully.

Only by Protest (against existing any form of government when people loose trust) things can be set right. Again, agendas/demands are always debatable/criticized/opposed but to "silence" a person/protest is dictatorship.

I have no idea about about "LoK Pal" so my comments/opinions are limited to "freedom of speech"(freedom to protest ?)

Thanks,
Jai SiyaRaam

No body Knows that Anna Hasare was a Driver In Military.He came out of Military and Quit his job.After coming out of his job he spend the entire amount he got from Military ( towards settlement of his dues ) for the sake of his native villagers and he built modern amenities like Bath Room,Toilet etc.

The Congress is trying to De Fame such a Wonderful Person and trying to save Looters.

Once the same MMS said that Spectrum Raja need not resign and opposition is wantedly disturbing Parliament.

In CWG also he favoured Suresh Kalmadi and tried to save him.

In Adasrsh also he protected Culprits.

Now he is guarding Sheela Deikshit and illegal account holders of Swiss Bank.

If so how can a citizen of India have belief on PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back