• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

An invasion of falsehoods

Most disingenuous argument and you are the one trying to fool people by saying this govt and these bills CAA and NRC are not anti Muslim. That too after the last 100 yrs of hatred, riots, lynchings, gau rakshaks, ghar Warsi, Babri demolition, etc..astonishing !!

And because you feel outraged that we are calling you out rightly for your anti Muslims agenda, you and your great govt are indulging in counter rhetoric of anti national, urban nasal, anti Hindu, etc..

OMG! what an exchange of posts!
Actually i still feel everyone is too emotional.

Each country have their own policies as who the offer citizenship to.
So if India doesn't want to offer Muslims from other countries citizenship its the policy of the country thats all! BUT the problem why open your mouth and tell the whole world the policy?

No one needed to know about it!
Silently India could have handled this.
Thats why one should not be emotional and be a silent Sakuni and get the work done.

I thought politics is about knowing when to shut up!

Renukaji,

I know we do not see eye-to-eye on many issues. We do not engage in discussions much at all these days. So I am okay if you choose to ignore this post.

The muslims from these countries still can gain citizenship - it just won't be fast-tracked as in the case of the persecuted minorities. It will be handled case-by-case basis. I can't believe anyone can seriously think their plight is the same as the people we are trying to help.

Even the people who are vehemently opposing this know that this is not akin to islamaphobia at all. it is they who suffer from hinduphobia. Actually the problem is worse along the border in those three countries precisely because of the fact that they were all part of India once and there was a partition which was quite bloody etc. The Nehru-Liaquat pact was formed to avoid this issue but alas it didn't succeed in preventing this crisis. Anyone can recognize this easily. It is the people who are opposing this act are making this sound like some sort of a muslim problem. They are so afraid to accept that the partition created issues for these people who are refugees now.

Eelam was not part of india anytime and the eelam tamils were not Indian citizens before. Even then it is not the case that citizenship door is closed to the eelam tamils. The fact is they still yearn to live in eelam - that is why the TN CM is petitioning India to provide dual citizenship to refugees who are eelam tamils. This is not the case with the people who are sought to be helped by this act.

The indian fiberals are the worst. Getting to power is more important to them than the well-being of the country. This is just another example of them burning the country for their selfish needs.

You are correct though that i also need to know when to shut up. I will do so! Thanks!

Last edited:
OMG! what an exchange of posts!
Actually i still feel everyone is too emotional.

Each country have their own policies as who the offer citizenship to.
So if India doesn't want to offer Muslims from other countries citizenship its the policy of the country thats all! BUT the problem why open your mouth and tell the whole world the policy?

No one needed to know about it!
Silently India could have handled this.
Thats why one should not be emotional and be a silent Sakuni and get the work done.

I thought politics is about knowing when to shut up!

Renukaji, let me clarify.

This govt and its parities are the most hate filled dispensation, have conducted one of the worst vitriolic campaign in the last 6 yrs with scores of Muslims lynched and killed.

And they are now institutionalising this hated by openly passing anti Muslim bills CAA, proposed NRC, and would you believe, detention centres quietly in almost states. No one knew about this silent deadly plan for the last 5 yrs.

Indian people have finally rejected this continuous hate agenda and taken a stand on the streets with no let up on protests. Huge protests took place today as well all over the country.

For every islamic fanatic any hindu will look like a hate-filled person only. So if a govt does anything to provide succor to persecuted hindus, will they tolerate? They hyper-ventilate!

While I agree with you sir I have few questions to ask.

Hope you don't mind replying.

What were these fiberals doing when lakhs of Kashmiri Pandits were persecuted at J & K….? Now talking about Eelam tamils…..etc??

J & K Pandits exiled in our own country. Have they conveniently forgotten the history..the truth.

These J & K Pandits were also protesting, but in peace !!

What this now hyper-active fiberals were doing then….?

Is this called
Gandhari Syndrome…. ?? or Sleeping mode !!

Now, reported violent protests for intruders….!!

What could be the all of a sudden drive behind this hyper ventilation…??

Is it to attract attention of……

One thing is sure that a section of anti-national and anti-social elements have grabbed this opportunity and are up in arms sabotaging the properties of Govt procured out of tax payers money.

And, it is going to be the very same tax payer who has to bear the burnt.

By the way, can any one name a country which has no boundary limits for citizenship…?

Last edited:
Railways property worth Rs 90 crore damaged in anti-CAA protests

West Bengal has been the worst affected because the Eastern Railways largely falls in the state, the total loss for ER alone has been Rs 72.19 crore said RPF DG Arun Kumar.

1577248562159.png

Read more at:

We may come across some who define such violent protest as a peaceful one and blame the police. LOL

Gujarat CAA protesters corner policemen, rain stones as locals rescue struggling cops | Watch

The protest against the Citizenship Amendment Act and the National Register of Citizens (NRC) staged in the Muslim-dominated Shah-E-Alam area in Ahmedabad turned violent on Thursday

Last edited:
Renukaji,

I know we do not see eye-to-eye on many issues. We do not engage in discussions much at all these days. So I am okay if you choose to ignore this post.

The muslims from these countries still can gain citizenship - it just won't be fast-tracked as in the case of the persecuted minorities. It will be handled case-by-case basis. I can't believe anyone can seriously think their plight is the same as the people we are trying to help.

Even the people who are vehemently opposing this know that this is not akin to islamaphobia at all. it is they who suffer from hinduphobia. Actually the problem is worse along the border in those three countries precisely because of the fact that they were all part of India once and there was a partition which was quite bloody etc. The Nehru-Liaquat pact was formed to avoid this issue but alas it didn't succeed in preventing this crisis. Anyone can recognize this easily. It is the people who are opposing this act are making this sound like some sort of a muslim problem. They are so afraid to accept that the partition created issues for these people who are refugees now.

Eelam was not part of india anytime and the eelam tamils were not Indian citizens before. Even then it is not the case that citizenship door is closed to the eelam tamils. The fact is they still yearn to live in eelam - that is why the TN CM is petitioning India to provide dual citizenship to refugees who are eelam tamils. This is not the case with the people who are sought to be helped by this act.

The indian fiberals are the worst. Getting to power is more important to them than the well-being of the country. This is just another example of them burning the country for their selfish needs.

You are correct though that i also need to know when to shut up. I will do so! Thanks!
I think you got it wrong.

When I wrote OMG what an exchange of posts..I was talking about the rather heated debate going on between you and JK ji.

And the word to Shut Up is not directed to you and anyone here....I wrote that to state that the offering the citizenship to so called persecuted ones need not be dealt so openly till the data base of the citizens are formed.

Yes..agree that Sri Lankan Tamils were never part of British India but so is Afghanistan.

So why Modi wanted to include Afghans here?

Thats the weird part.
Unless he is thinking kingdom of Gandhara is still in India.

When I look at the videos of the protests it seems clear to me that at least 99.999% of people have no idea what they are protesting about.
I saw a video where are lady in Bangalore said she is protesting an anti dalit act!

As I said earlier...its total lack of communication and emotions running high.

Partly some are protesting out of fear that they are losing their rights becos they are Muslim but I dont deny that Anti Muslim fever too has gone viral by some Hindutva mobs.

Its just Mob mentality these days..both Hindus and Muslims.
Its and eye for an eye.

I see so many pages on facebook all about Hindu civilization and temples and they mention how many were razed by invaders and work up everyone.

So its slow poison ..then the Muslim sites too carry all about how they are bring marginalized etc.

Dalits sometimes have no idea what they are protesting about cos for them an upper caste is worth opposing since a Dalit is never given a respectable place in the Hindu fold.

Finally its just very sad to see a country so well known for Vedanta just unable to think rationally.

Is it so hard to just be less emotional.

Its just everyone spewing hatred.

Then opposition is fanning the flames to win over votes..no one cares for the country.

Modi is Ok actually..he has the interest for the country BUT he should just leave the Hindutva mentality out at present becos Hindutvaness feed his minions and they run wild lynching others..but if Modi gives up Hindutva..would he have a vote bank?

To be in power..one needs to have a common enemy.I guess thats why the only way to stay in power is having a common enemy.
Hindus only can unite in 2 conditions:

1)Cricket match
2)Anti Abrahamic religions

Renukaji, let me clarify.

This govt and its parities are the most hate filled dispensation, have conducted one of the worst vitriolic campaign in the last 6 yrs with scores of Muslims lynched and killed.

And they are now institutionalising this hated by openly passing anti Muslim bills CAA, proposed NRC, and would you believe, detention centres quietly in almost states. No one knew about this silent deadly plan for the last 5 yrs.

Indian people have finally rejected this continuous hate agenda and taken a stand on the streets with no let up on protests. Huge protests took place today as well all over the country.

Now Modi is saying there is no detention camp blah blah blah and nothing he is saying is as what was told by Amit Shah.

So who is telling the truth?

So, by establishing detention centres,( if it is true) , the country is going to provide free food, clothing, shelter, security and medical facilities to illegal immigrants on whose costs....??

And we will keep them till their nationality is confirmed and once is it confirmed, deport them to the country of their origin. Going to be a cumbersome exercise indeed.

Last edited:
Ironically it was the Congress government in Assam which had set up three centres in 2012 inside the district jails in Goalpara, Kokrajhar and Silchar. Later, three more centres were set up at district jails in Tezpur, Dibrugarh and Jorhat. The combined capacity of these six temporary centres is 1000, but the centres are overcrowded.

Besides, it is reported now that in Karnataka, there were 30 illegal immigrants and the Social Welfare department of State Government is taking care of them by providing arrangements for their food and shelter. The Karnataka State Government has constructed a building to accommodate them, so that, they could have good infrastructure and named it as Foreigner's Detention Centre. Sending them to this detention centre is the responsibility of Home Department.

As for Detention Centres planned by the GOI, only member who brought in such baseless allegations need to prove. Will he do.....???

I think you got it wrong.

When I wrote OMG what an exchange of posts..I was talking about the rather heated debate going on between you and JK ji.

And the word to Shut Up is not directed to you and anyone here....I wrote that to state that the offering the citizenship to so called persecuted ones need not be dealt so ...

Renukaji,

I understood very well what you meant by your earlier post.

I also thought emotions were running high and I was replying too fast and too much. So I thought your advice was good for me as well even though I know you were talking about the state.

BTW, india is not the type of state where things can be hidden for long. What is happening on this issue is really an eye opener. Just too many trouble makers...

When I look at the videos of the protests it seems clear to me that at least 99.999% of people have no idea what they are protesting about.
I saw a video where are lady in Bangalore said she is protesting an anti dalit act!

Partly some are protesting out of fear that they are losing their rights becos they are Muslim but I dont deny that Anti Muslim fever too has gone viral by some Hindutva mobs.

Its just Mob mentality these days..both Hindus and Muslims.
Its and eye for an eye.

I see so many pages on facebook all about Hindu civilization and temples and they mention how many were razed by invaders and work up everyone.

So its slow poison ..then the Muslim sites too carry all about how they are bring marginalized etc.

Dalits sometimes have no idea what they are protesting about cos for them an upper caste is worth opposing since a Dalit is never given a respectable place in the Hindu fold.

Finally its just very sad to see a country so well known for Vedanta just unable to think rationally.

Is it so hard to just be less emotional.

Its just everyone spewing hatred.

Then opposition is fanning the flames to win over votes..no one cares for the country.

Modi is Ok actually..he has the interest for the country BUT he should just leave the Hindutva mentality out at present becos Hindutvaness feed his minions and they run wild lynching others..but if Modi gives up Hindutva..would he have a vote bank?

To be in power..one needs to have a common enemy.I guess thats why the only way to stay in power is having a common enemy.
Hindus only can unite in 2 conditions:

1)Cricket match
2)Anti Abrahamic religions

As somebody said before, the protests were hardly spontaneous. I mean violent protests happened after Friday sermons and you want to believe it is spontaneous.. -They are in fact well co-ordinated with even video evidence showing rioters planning on removing/obstructing/damaging CCTVs before they rioted. The fiberals and You-know-who are fanning the flames. No amount of communication would have been enough...

I had shown you so many examples of schemes that this so called "hate -filled" govt is continuing to do for the muslims and minorities. And remember these are exclusive privileges that are not available for common hindus. Even poor hindus are denied the benefit. Show me one other country where this is true. The truth is the minorities are pampered only. The truth is the abrahamic religions enjoy disproportionate benefits in India - a remnant of colonial legacy which favored Christians and then effects of partition/several decades of sickular rule. They enjoy all these and play perennial victimhood and indulge in endless violent riots - and the rest of the Indians are just supposed to tolerate?!!!

Ironically it was the Congress government in Assam which had set up three centres in 2012 inside the district jails in Goalpara, Kokrajhar and Silchar. Later, three more centres were set up at district jails in Tezpur, Dibrugarh and Jorhat. The combined capacity of these six temporary centres is 1000, but the centres are overcrowded.

Besides, it is reported now that in Karnataka, there were 30 illegal immigrants and the Social Welfare department of State Government is taking care of them by providing arrangements for their food and shelter. The Karnataka State Government has constructed a building to accommodate them, so that, they could have good infrastructure and named it as Foreigner's Detention Centre. Sending them to this detention centre is the responsibility of Home Department.

As for Detention Centres planned by the GOI, only member who brought in such baseless allegations need to prove. Will he do.....???

Detention centers all over the country to target Indian muslims is just another wild baseless allegation intended to just burn India.

Not only the detention centers in assam came during fiberal rule, they are for holding illegal immigrants until their papers are sorted out. The problem of infiltration along the assam bangla border is well known. Lot of things are being done there based on direct court orders. Even the NPR/NRIC etc all were in works for several years from before 2014 before Modi became PM at all.

People who want to see India burn are just fanning the flames..This of the unadulterated truth...

You know there is a tendency to argue all issues from the dalit point of view etc because they were the most marginalized group, oppressed group by upper caste hindus etc.. this we see in so many contentious issues - reservation, vote alliances etc

A common refrain used by sickulars against hindutva is that it is anti-dalit, pro brahmin etc etc eventhough it is not true at all.

Well, a large significant percentage of beneficiaries from this CAA act is actually dalits and backward castes - but the fiberals are deliberately obfuscating this... this is true even for the abrogation of article 370.

You see no fiberal is talking about dalits benefiting here because the interests of muslims are paramount to them..Dalits are at a lower totem pole than the abrahamic religions as far as the fiberals are concerned. The only time they talk about dalits is if they can whip up anger against brahmins and other hindus....

Again proof that the whole country is held to ransom to suit the interests of minorities.

Renukaji,

Most adharmic govt which is totally against all tenets of Hinduism is unfortunately occupying power. Let me explain why.

Some points are well known and repeated, but for completeness.

1. The right wing groups have a hate ideology inspired by the nazis as written by their founder members - Savarkar and Golwalkar. Savarkar writes in his book available for all to read and confirm - Muslims must serve the purpose of Jews in Germany. Golwalkar openly praises the nazis.

2. Right wing groups have a history of spewing hatred, that's how they came to power. Continued communal hate speeches, enginerring riots, Babri demolition, etc..

3. Last 5.5 yrs have been marred by lynchings of the worst kind - authentic videos for all to see. That apart many leaders in govt have openly given communal speeches, widely reported in the press.

4. Now coming to your question, these mahanubhavas have not only planned detentions enters, they have already built in some states ( known so far), and in Karnataka, they have already officilly reported to the court that 35 detention centres are ready. Shocking isn't it.

5. And these confusing statements are deliberately planned, so one statement is meant for global audience who are shocked by the very mention of the detention centres and another for local audiences.

I mean, look at the context, the entire world went through a horrific holocaust and these guys here are praising nazis, saying openly that Muslims should serve the role of the Jews in Germany, and then have already built detention centres in the last 5 yrs. Shocking !!

And these folks as usual throw the bogus bogey of oppositon, liberals seculars, etc...none of the above has anything to do with liberals and seculars.

Let's see if anyone can refute the above points ! They can't, so you will see more tirades on anti national, urban nasal, etc.

Last edited:
This is why I said so many times, hatred is the root cause. If someone fills their mind with continuous hatred, it is only time it manifests into such devious plans and then to disastrous results.

Let's hope, all this outrage from within india and globally forces them to do a serious course correction and embrace the real Hindu way of liberal inclusive ideology of Vasudaiva kutumbakam !

Such is the hatred in their hearts and minds, they are not willing to introspect even when the entire world is against them like how the world aligned against the nazis.

Is there any country supporting this govt on Kashmir or this religious discrimination CAA bill ? Nope.

They are waging a war against all the countries news media, agencies, unhrc, UNSC, etc..all of them - everyone is paid agents, stooges, anti india, etc...

Oh the world is falling theory. They did the same thing when 370 was abrogated, when balakot strike happened, when ayodhya verdict came etc Now with the CAA bill.

By the way there is something called Godwin's law. Try to read about it and understand what if says. If a person repeatedly invokes hitler/Nazis with no rational reason it means he has already conceded the argument...

If UNHRC is such an impartial organization, why did the US leave it? I asked this simple question - no answers.. it is precisely because the hypocrisy of the islamic lobby. Known violators of human right abusers are currently members of UNHRC. Will they ever reprimand a pak or bangladesh for their excesses against hindus? What a joke?

Another bogey as usual. The issue is not whether unhrc is effective or not.

Did your great govt raise it with unhrc ? No, so this shows the issue is not serious or big enough to be raised at internstional stage.

Now after having raised with unhrc, if it is ineffective as claimed, one can look at alternate solutions.

By the way, there was no need for CAA to give them citizenship. You could have given it in the current laws.

Latest ads

Back