• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Debunking the Aryan Invasion Theory: Genetics guides the Indian research

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jaykay and others,
by the way, you all must know that Germans call themsleves as Aryans. I dont know how many people knows this matter. this was the time when BJP under Vajpayee ruled the country. 4/5 German ladies came to India and visited Ladakh region where there are some clan, a village, claims Aryans. Germans after some research found it genuine. so these German ladies tried to stay with them and produce children to have real aryans. but Indian security people found them and arrested them. The information reached LK Advani, then Home Minister. He intervened and allowed the German ladies to stay with that Ladakh people. after that I dont remember having read anything about that - srinivasan

no Jaykay, I believe you and appreciate. Troy movie!!! I dont think I have seen. certainly I will read yr earlier posts if I lay hand on it. dont take affensive what I say. it is only knowledge rolling - srinivasan

Srinivasan – yes, Germans claimed they were the Aryans mentioned in our Sanskrit texts! Many tribes from europe joined Alexander in his conquest to India.

After the fall of the Romans in India, they took the texts from here & went back to Rome. They were now a mixed race with the Dravidians.This mixed race descendants are the Jews (Brahmins) & Hindu Gypsies. Prior to the Jewish holocaust, you will find they were settled in most of the countries in Europe including Britain.

Shakespearean English is heavily Latinized, it is difficult even for the so called native British to understand his language. And no one knows who he was & all his origins are speculations.

And Latin shares a num of words with Sanskrit/Dravidian, clearly indicating race mix in the ancient past!

Not to forget, Romeo/Juliet is a quintessential Indian love story fight where families fight to separate them – LOL !!

On a side note, the Germans also claimed that the Samurai’s in Japan come from the Aryans. With the Chola conquest to south east asia, this is a highly likely. Also if you know there is a tribe in Karnataka where they offered their fingers (chopped off the little finger) routinely to the Goddess for their wellbeing, Samurai’s also have a similar tradition where they cut off the little finger as a sacrifice or atonement for their digressions !!

So ultimately if you analyze closely, all the religions in this world, all the ancient texts in the world, all the cultures, traditions, etc comes directly from us & this can be proved logically with concrete evidence!!

Last edited:
Not to forget there is an alien theory angle to this !! LOL !!

If (alien = another Human race) landed here on Earth fleeing from another planet, then Sanskrit/Dravidian languages may all be from another planet, some of us may have “Alien DNA” – LOL !!!

In which case, the many assertions of our Brahmin ancestors that Sanskrit comes from the Gods would be true .. In ancient times,anyone coming down from the sky & landing here would be considered a “God” !! :) :) Not farfetched given that we have a Sanskrit texts that talk about building flying machines, many drawings on the Pyramids, the Nasca Lines potentially indicating they may have tried to go back to their mother plant etc...

Last edited:
Jaykay, Alexander was Greek, not Roman. I agree Jews and Brahmins are one and the same. also I agree Latin/spanish have lots of sanskrit words as confirmed by my Latin/Mexican friends. as I live in California I meet quite a bit of mexicans. German/Japan connection: that is why they joined fought II WW. I also heard about chopping of little finger although I also lost half of it due to an accident, not otherwise. yes yes everything including religions originated from Bharat. I read a comparison of Bible and our mythology viz. pralaya. we can prove but who will isten. y see we are 850 millions in India alone(as per latest statistics) and there are hindus elsewhere also whereas 1.4 billion muslims taunt us at their will. let us hope one day Hindus will have resurgence - srinivasan

Srinivasan – Ancient Greece encompassed a large portion of Europe, so Alexander soldiers comprised of many tribes not just Greek, so Roman & other soldiers were part of his conquest.

Infact there is a raging debate in Europe for a quite some time now that Alexandar was infact Roman & not Greek even though he ruled from Macedonia. The reason for this is the Trojan Prince Paris is also known as Alexander. People in the past & even now, name their kids based on their ancestors.

As per Latin Text - Virgil’s Aeneid, the descendants of the Trojan Prince Aeneis fleeing from the sack of Troy are the ones who founded ancient Rome. That’s why Trojans are linked to the Romans!

By the way, all of Europe royalty claim their ancestry to this mythical Trojan Prince!

Last edited:
sudeshwer;282097y see we are 850 millions in India alone(as per latest statistics) and there are hindus elsewhere also whereas 1.4 billion muslims taunt us at their will. let us hope one day Hindus will have resurgence - srinivasan[/QUOTE said:
The 850 millions include Dalits, Jains, Buddhists and Sikhs. Do they accept they are part of Hinduism. The exact figure may be quite different.

The 850 millions include Dalits, Jains, Buddhists and Sikhs. Do they accept they are part of Hinduism. The exact figure may be quite different.
according to latest statistics, 850 millions are only hindus, of course includes dalits but Jains, Buddhits and sikhs have their own population figure. why you exclude dalits; they r hindus - srinivasan

Very interesting info on Swastika..You will now appreciate the Hindu relationship with the rest of the world!!

The Story Of The Swastika: What It Was Before And Why Hitler Picked It - All Day

The Story Of The Swastika: What It Was Before And Why Hitler Picked It

By Shea Huffman

Photo: Valdavia/Wikimedia Commons

In the Western world, the swastika is the symbol of fascism and the Nazis. But Hitler's movement in Germany didn't invent the symbol, as its origins can be traced back to the earliest days of human history as a sacred and auspicious symbol in numerous religions.
So how was the swastika used before the Nazis adopted it, and why did Hitler pick it to represent the party?

cd88000000000000.jpg

Wikimedia Commons
1 / 10
Early Symbols of the Bronze Age

The earliest known object with swastika-motifs is carving on the tusk of a mammoth found in the Ukraine dated to 10,000 BC. The symbol continued in use into the Bronze Age in the Indus Valley as part of early Hindu religions. Why the symbol was first used remains a matter of archaeological debate, with some believing it sprang up along with cross symbols used to represent gods, and that its four arms could represent the four elements of nature or the four seasons.

fd88000000000000.jpg

Malaiya/Wikimedia Commons
2 / 10
Jainism

The swastika is one of the principal symbols of one of the oldest religions in the world: Jainism. Jainism is an Indian religion that prescribes a path of total nonviolence towards all living beings, and emphasizes spiritual interdependence and equality between all life. In the religion, the swastika symbolizes the different states of the soul in the cycle of life, death, and rebirth.

0e88000000000000.jpg

Vivek Joshi/Wikimedia Commons
3 / 10
Hindusim

In Hinduism, the swastika is the symbol for God in his universal manifestation, as well as the four directions of the world. It often appears on examples of Hindu architecture, and is used in various rituals.

im.gif

2f88000000000000.jpg

John Hill/Wikimedia Commons
4 / 10
Buddhism

The swastika appears in Buddhist iconography as well as graphical representation of eternity.

3f88000000000000.jpg

Valdavia/Wikimedia Commons
5 / 10
Ancient Rome And Greece

The swastika also appeared in ancient Greece, often printed on coins, as well as in Greco-Roman architecture as repeating or interlinking motifs. The symbol is believed to be used more as a representation of perpetual motion, such as with a windmill, rather than as a significant religious symbol.

im.gif

4f88000000000000.jpg

Artak Kolyan/Wikimedia Commons
6 / 10
Armenia

In early Armenian history, the swastika was known as the "arevakhach" and "kerkhach," and was used as the ancient symbol of eternity and eternal light, and often appeared in petroglyphs, or in the architecture of Medieval churches.

0198000000000000.jpg

National Archives/Wikimedia Commons
7 / 10
Native American Symbols

The swastika also appeared in the iconography of several Native American tribes, usually as symbols of tribes, or representations of sacred objects used in rituals. Use of the symbol persisted up until the onset of World War II.

1198000000000000.jpg

Finnish Military

The Finnish Air Force used the swastika as an emblem starting in 1918, viewing it as a symbol of good luck. After World War II, the Finnish government stopped using the symbol.

The Nazis

When Hitler created a flag for the Nazi Party, he sought to incorporate the swastika as a symbol for life, as well as the German and Aryan race, reasoning that early Aryans of India were the original white invaders. Other German nationalist groups were using the swastika as well during the 20s and 30s.

im.gif

Contemporary Use

Today, the swastika continues to be used in regions like Southeast Asia, where it is a symbol for wealth and good fortune. In East Asia, as well as India, it continues to maintain its status as a religious symbol, and can be viewed affixed to numerous temples, though the swastika may be reversed in direction in order to differentiate it from the Nazi usage.

I agree Jews and Brahmins are one and the same.

No way..Not an iota..As I mentioned in my last post If you show a Swastika to a Jew he will get into panic mode...It is a symbol of fear and persecution on account of nazi effectr..Jews are the trader class like the Hindu Baniya/Chettiar..You are comparing apples & oranges..

Vgane - If we were in 1900 before the Nazi holocaust, the Jews would not have panicked seeing the symbols. we cannot change the ancient history because of a later event !!

Jews = Brahmins . Let me explain.

Noah flood incident = Manu flood incidents saving entire humanrace/animals are identical & part of the legend written in Aramaic &Sanskrit texts. Both are the same people.

Krishna = Jesus & we have discussed this in detail, provesthat Jews were here & settled as part of the Alexander soldiers.

Jains in India wrote all their texts in Sanskrit, manyBrahmins joined Jainism & instrumental in propagating this faith. Of courseJains, also included other communities like traders, etc.. Many Jains have claimedthey were Brahmins in the past. Key link is Sanskrit, this language was usedonly by the Brahmins.

so Jews = Jains = Brahmins. Many upper castes also joinedthe Jains in time & hence the Jews, so many jews are traders as well.

someone mentioned here that Jews are brahmins; now vgane turns them to hindu baniya/chettiar although I agree with vgane because basically jews are traders/businessmen; also they are par excellent intellegent no doubt. I have read lots of books and articles written by Jews - srinivasan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back