• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Advice to Parents - Arrange for Inter-Brahmin marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
யாரோ ஒருத்ததர் எழுதி இருக்ககார்.
செட்டியார் பொண்ணை தன்னுடைய பையனுக்கு கட்டி வைக்ககனும்னு......

வச்சுகோங்கோ......

அப்புறம் என்னாத்துக்கு இங்க வர்ரேள்னு கேட்குறேன் ????

Is this site not for Brahmins ???? or for parents wishing to get married with Chettiar Families.....

Only God Knows and Moderators knows what is going on here....

And Mr. Kunjuppu... I hv quoted the real exprerience, what i hv quoted... I dunno why u r linking my msg with your ur KARPANAI....and Mudifichifying with someone else.

perhaps u can become a best Screen Play Director :)) according to me.....

hehehehhe

swami,

unfortunately i do not have the talents for screenwriters. that too a good one.

by the way i do not understand this statement of yours 'I hv quoted the real exprerience, what i hv quoted... I dunno why u r linking my msg with your ur KARPANAI....'

you probably noticed that i am a bit thick on the head.

i was only telling surya, (that post has been deleted i guess), that let us talk directly and to the point, and not the person.

yes, you have said directly here, if one marries a chettiar, what is the purpose of being a member here. sir, there are honourable members who are not brahmins, but probably better hindus than you and me. so, should we not accommodate them, and is that not the right thing to do?

you probably noticed, that i have been supporting your/rvr stand on keeping the swayamvarams onnly for brahmins. we both may have different reasons. for me, i feel for the 35+ boys, who cannot find a bride and need all the help.

swami, i feel, that once the breach of rigid subcaste based filteration is abandoned, it is only a matter of time before we move further and further from the pure brahmin concept.

today, we are welcome to the concept of searching brides with other brahmin groups from india. a few decades ago, we did not even consider subcastes. this moving away from rigidity appears to be inevitable considering many factors. where will this end?

again, north indian brahmins, due to muslim invasion, have a lot of persian and afghan blood. you can see it in their features - high class muslims and high caste hindus of the north, have more common blood than either would like to acknowledge ie persian, afghan and central asian blood.

the rigidity of TB casteism, due to factors beyond our control, is breaking up. not because of people like nara, but because of people like you and me, who are willing to loosen the chain of rigidity of caste filteration, due to convenience or necessity. once we open the gates, the flood of other castes will follow.

for me, i am ok with it. i suspect you would not like it, ... maybe till someone whom you love very much choses to marry out of caste... at that point.. everything changes. this i say, from my own personal experience. and watching atleast a dozen other tamil brahmins...

the rigidity of TB casteism, due to factors beyond our control, is breaking up. not because of people like nara, but because of people like you and me, who are willing to loosen the chain of rigidity of caste filteration, due to convenience or necessity. once we open the gates, the flood of other castes will follow.
Sorry for the intervention, pl. excuse me.

On the above point I have a difference. Even if TBs relax their rigid views and become ready to welcome the other castes with open hands, I do not think those people will come even in their hundreds, to our fold. Just as brahmins were conscious of their privileges in their heydays and went on creating sub-castes and sub-sub-castes (I once heard, long ago, my friend's father saying that he would not give his daughter in marriage to any one outside Kandramanickam sub-caste.), the other castes are now extremely aware of their caste status, particularly if that label gives them the privilege of backward status etc. Even those who come under the forward category, will not be too eager to have marriage alliance with brahmins.

Sorry for the intervention, pl. excuse me.

On the above point I have a difference. Even if TBs relax their rigid views and become ready to welcome the other castes with open hands, I do not think those people will come even in their hundreds, to our fold. Just as brahmins were conscious of their privileges in their heydays and went on creating sub-castes and sub-sub-castes (I once heard, long ago, my friend's father saying that he would not give his daughter in marriage to any one outside Kandramanickam sub-caste.), the other castes are now extremely aware of their caste status, particularly if that label gives them the privilege of backward status etc. Even those who come under the forward category, will not be too eager to have marriage alliance with brahmins.

sangom,

i agree. on an arranged marriage level, people would shun us, same as we shunned them before. that is poetic justice.

but at the love marriage level, we will increasingly accept other caste brides & grooms within our family.

surprisingly, due to indoctrination, i think, more brahmin marriages are to christians than other castes. it is a gut feeling. somehow, we seem to think christians are better than our own hindu other castes?

when i was young, and argueing with my mother about casteism, she yelled at me, and assured that if i came home with a nair or thiyya she would throw me out. but never with a christian.

sangom,

i agree. on an arranged marriage level, people would shun us, same as we shunned them before. that is poetic justice.

but at the love marriage level, we will increasingly accept other caste brides & grooms within our family.

surprisingly, due to indoctrination, i think, more brahmin marriages are to christians than other castes. it is a gut feeling. somehow, we seem to think christians are better than our own hindu other castes?

when i was young, and argueing with my mother about casteism, she yelled at me, and assured that if i came home with a nair or thiyya she would throw me out. but never with a christian.

Christians deliberately target marriages with Brahmins to enhance their business as children will become christians automatically as Hinduism with its rigidity may not accept.

Mostly Dalits convert to Christianity at present. Even Nadars wants to get out christianity which is happening slowly through marriages with Hindu Nadars. It is because Nadars fear that they will be clubbed with daliths if they continue to be christians.

Christian Missionaries are forced to target Upper caste Hindus particularly brahmins and may be encouraging love affairs also. It is a deliberate attempt and some of our community members fall in the trap. Recent incident of Mahesh Boopathi is an example.

Our people should be clever enough to see the game plan of the missionaries.

All the best

Last edited:
.....the rigidity of TB casteism, due to factors beyond our control, is breaking up. not because of people like nara, but because of people like you and me, who are willing to loosen

Dear K,

I have no idea on what you base your opinion that rigidity of TB casteism is breaking up due to people like you and Astrolger Sharma, and not because of people like me. I can't really say anything about you, but surely Astrologer Sharma is not contributing to this breaking up, not consciously at least.

But coming to me, I disagree, I think I am having an impact, ever so slightly, upon youngsters and some older people too. May be I am delusional, but at least in one case I know I made a contribution to break this rigidity. When my niece wanted to marry out of caste I encouraged her, stood by her, made her case with her parents. Now she is married to her love and the parents have reconciled.

But these are neither here nor there. You may say I am driving more people deeper into casteism with my strong views. May be, but for these people I may just be an excuse.

I am generally disheartened that many seem to have missed my point. I am only talking about permitting the possibility, just the possibility mind you, of icm if, only if, somebody is interested. This is not about me, I have nothing to lose or gain in this argument. I am also not advocating wholesale changes of the revolutionary kind. It is not about TB "community" either. They are imprisoned by the caste norms drilled into them, and they cannot get out of it, who is to bell the cat is the predicament.

So, it is not about me, neither is it about the participants of NS. It is about what changes are promoted and what are opposed by the organizers and the secular and nominal leaders. Promoting NIB is not progress, it is a retrograde step, promotes caste identity, seeks community based on caste putting aside everything else. It is better to do nothing than this. This takes your "community" in the wrong direction. Leadership that promotes this is George Wallace type of leadership.

In this long thread I raised several points to consider. There is not a single answer to any of them, only snide remarks, innuendos, straw man and non sequiturs.

Not getting an answer is not new to me. Early on I challenged anyone to tell me a single good thing that cannot be had unless caste system is maintained, no answer so far. I asked Raju why even the watered down interpretations of Azhvar pasurmas by early Acharyas are not being followed by SVs, no answer. There are more, but I will leave it here.

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Christians deliberately target marriages with Brahmins to enhance their business as children will become christians automatically as Hinduism with its rigidity may not accept.

Mostly Dalits convert to Christianity at present. Even Nadars wants to get out christianity which is happening slowly through marriages with Hindu Nadars. It is because Nadars fear that they will be clubbed with daliths if they continue to be christians.

Christian Missionaries are forced to target Upper caste Hindus particularly brahmins and may be encouraging love affairs also. It is a deliberate attempt and some of our community members fall in the trap. Recent incident of Mahesh Boopathi is an example.

Our people should be clever enough to see the game plan of the missionaries.

All the best

For the sake of correction since you bring Nadars into the pic again.

Nadars are not interested in "getting out of christianity". Instead, christian nadars seem to be mixing or copying more of the hindu element into christianity. After a few hundred years, anything (that is now hindu) can become claimed as that of christian origin...

Also to clarify the intent of my posts on this thread, since you outrightly ask ppl not to poke nose (and highly likely i am the person you intended your post at).

* My posts were not intended to promote inter-caste or inter-brahmin marraige. If a couple does not like each other, they will divorce. No one can stay put in a marriage for the sake of caste. Period.

* Please find out why there are so many divorces in "your" community. No point faulting females for everything.

I know of a iyer lady with just one daughter. She became a grandmother about 15 years back. She was so enamoured with her grandchild, she used to visit her daughter's home almost every sunday. Within a few months she was asked by her sambandhis not to visit them so often to show love on their son, and "their" grandson.

Forgot in which thread i read it on this forum but someone mentioned abt living in a bunglow in t.nagar and having to wash vessels in son's house in australia. If such is the attitude towards sharing household work, then such parents better not visit and create tension in the childrens' lives. If the parents are elderly, sick, etc, its an other matter. But if it is just for the image's sake, of being the "son's" parents, then forget it...Females have only gotten wiser over the years...

* The context of asking grooms-brides to meet each other a few times was not meant for the urban ones or internet savvy ones. I meant it more in terms of importing brides from other states from poor families; esp if a family is keen to palm off their daughter in marriage against her wishes. We do not know how such girls might fare in a marriage; and what if she ends up getting disliked after a few months or years. Hope she too will not be discarded with a divorce.

Dear Shri sangom, Greetings!

...Obvious that the NS people may not enjoy that sort of moral authority over the paricipants. That is why I suggested endorsement of ibm marriages by Kanchi/Sringeri.

Yes, I agree. To make an impact we need somebody of the stature of Rajaji. I still think this is only an academic discussion. Some of the arguments presented may go into the deep crevasses of our brains and may have an impact sometime in the future when people confront a difficult family situation when a girl comes home announcing she wants to marry a Christian.

Going for icm may not be progressive in the same sense as African Americans being afforded some sort of acceptance by the whites there. Despite MLK and all that, we know that the equality which he envisaged is still far away and the differences are hidden behind the propaganda and advertising glitz, just as the ordinary middle-class American's domestic life gets submerged.
You are right of course, across the country, African-Americans and Latinos are far more likely to be stopped and their cars searched than whites. In a different thread RVR complained that backward states like Bihar and Orrisa are responsible for the atrociously low scores for India on human condition related measures. The same is true in the U.S., Blacks, Hispanics and Native populations account for the low scores U.S. gets compared to other industrialized western nations. This should give us the impetus to improve the condition.

But, once again, the point is not whether racism is still prevalent in the U.S. or not. Today in the U.S. if any person says things like what Astrologer Sharma says, say something like "only whites allowed" that person will be shunned by all reasonable persons, and not only that, anyone who supports such a person will also be shunned. But, here, Astrologer Sharma not only has may defenders, but firm and enthusiastic supporters as well.

I would like to cite Senator Robert Byrd who passed away a couple of days ago at age 93. In his younger days he was a member of KKK, a white racist organization. He rose to some senior position in KKK. During that time he said things like,
"....shall never fight in the armed forces with a Negro by my side ... Rather I should die a thousand times..."
The similarity with Brahmin exclusivity is striking. But Byrd reinvented himself. But his past dogged him even as late as 2005, when he said this:
"I know now I was wrong. Intolerance had no place in America. I apologized a thousand times ... and I don't mind apologizing over and over again. I can't erase what happened."
An unapologetic racist transformed himself. Long ago, Senator Byrd voted against Thurgood Marshal when he was nominated to the supreme court because he was black. Much later, during the first Bush time, Senator Byrd voted against Clarence Thomas, a black, but this time because he thought Thomas, a conservative, was not good for the welfare of Blacks. A complete turn around.

Some say his turn around was politically motivated as racism became politically untenable. That only makes my point stronger. No society can eliminate evil from within its midst. What is important is the kind of progress that the leaders promote and the society is willing to undertake. In that respect, the whites of the U.S. are surely a shining example for the rest of the world, and the TBs fall woefully short.

Cheers!

Nadar Sangam has a website

About Nadar community (south indian) - An Indian Caste system

It clearly states that majority are Hindus. In the southern district of Tirunelveli, hardly 10% are christians.

I have lot of Nadar friends. One such friend is son of a of CSI Bishop. He married a Hindu Nadar girl and converted to Hinduism. He wears ashes (Vibuthi) always in his forehead. When I asked him for the reason, he told me that there is no point in remaining in Christianity when missionaries are targeting daliths.

Nadars of olden days are different from Nadars of today. They are all better off economically and doesn't want to get identified with dalith christians. It is pure caste politics and religion is discarded.

All the best

Please avoid both Kanchi and Sringeri Acharyas from these discussions.

Dear RVR sir,

I don't understand why we must avoid Kanchi and Sringeri Acharyas from these discussions. This is a social/religious issue in which these acharyas have lot of clout. They have also weighed in on this issue. The strict casteist views are derived from their teachings.

Your position is puzzling on another count as well. You are a relentless opponent of Sathya Sai Baba based on some issues. But, at the same time you want people who don't agree with Kanchi or Sringeri Acharays on this issue to avoid discussing them. This is double standard, isn't?

Cheers!

k & n,

allow me plz,to muse in between

Dear K,

I have no idea on what you base your opinion that rigidity of TB casteism is breaking up due to people like you and Astrolger Sharma, and not because of people like me. I can't really say anything about you, but surely Astrologer Sharma is not contributing to this breaking up, not consciously at least.

pundit sharma is upfront and honest about NS.let's not demonise him.

But coming to me, I disagree, I think I am having an impact, ever so slightly, upon youngsters and some older people too. May be I am delusional, but at least in one case I know I made a contribution to break this rigidity. When my niece wanted to marry out of caste I encouraged her, stood by her, made her case with her parents. Now she is married to her love and the parents have reconciled.

bravo.

But these are neither here nor there. You may say I am driving more people deeper into casteism with my strong views. May be, but for these people I may just be an excuse.

i think this is a tad too much of self-pompous importance.we are just discussing here,aren't we?

I am generally disheartened that many seem to have missed my point. I am only talking about permitting the possibility, just the possibility mind you, of icm if, only if, somebody is interested. This is not about me, I have nothing to lose or gain in this argument. I am also not advocating wholesale changes of the revolutionary kind. It is not about TB "community" either. They are imprisoned by the caste norms drilled into them, and they cannot get out of it, who is to bell the cat is the predicament.

all this icm,ibm,nib...etc are happening.ppl with families are making a living and existing.

So, it is not about me, neither is it about the participants of NS. It is about what changes are promoted and what are opposed by the organizers and the secular and nominal leaders. Promoting NIB is not progress, it is a retrograde step, promotes caste identity, seeks community based on caste putting aside everything else. It is better to do nothing than this. This takes your "community" in the wrong direction. Leadership that promotes this is George Wallace type of leadership.

how many inter-racial marriages exist in USA or Canada or Germany or UK?a minority or is it a normal recurrrence?

In this long thread I raised several points to consider. There is not a single answer to any of them, only snide remarks, innuendos, straw man and non sequiturs.

my apologies ,as i have been a party to such despicable behaviour.

Not getting an answer is not new to me. Early on I challenged anyone to tell me a single good thing that cannot be had unless caste system is maintained, no answer so far.

caste system,is just that a 'system' which has been a tradition for eons.its indias ancient civilisation however archaic it maybe for some.now that you have been living far from your birth country,is it fair to pummel people with your new found wisdom,which changes at the drop of the hat?

I asked Raju why even the watered down interpretations of Azhvar pasurmas by early Acharyas are not being followed by SVs, no answer. There are more, but I will leave it here.

Cheers!

sv's also are dynamic to changes,just as how you have changed.sanathana dharma functions on changes brought about acharyas from time to time.you cannot do anything about it.before advocating any changes,we must first see,whether we can change our own self first?then our spouse,our kids,our extended family,friends,then our immediate community and so on....here we are just discussing things,nothing personal to you as a personal.just understand.

Dear RVR sir,

I don't understand why we must avoid Kanchi and Sringeri Acharyas from these discussions. This is a social/religious issue in which these acharyas have lot of clout. They have also weighed in on this issue. The strict casteist views are derived from their teachings.

Your position is puzzling on another count as well. You are a relentless opponent of Sathya Sai Baba based on some issues. But, at the same time you want people who don't agree with Kanchi or Sringeri Acharays on this issue to avoid discussing them. This is double standard, isn't?

Cheers!

This problem is not faced by just smartha brahmins alone. Vaishnavites, Madhvas and Gurukkal communities are also facing similar problems. If we have to consult traditional Gurus, we have to consult Gurus of all these sects. It is difficult for the organisers to do the same.

We are discussing the problem here because we feel this is a global network of all Tamil Brahmins. Moreover NS is an offshoot of this forum.

We are discussing the problem with Kerala Brahmana Sabha which is the apex body of all Tamil Brahmins in Kerala. They are also aware of this problem and are interested in finding a solution. However they are also moving cautiously as it is a sensitive issue.

We have not consulted Tamilnadu Brahmins Association since our past experience with them was very bad.

Last but not the least, we shall consult the actual participants at NS, TVM. They are the stake holders in this issue and their opinion is most important for any further steps. If they are not interested in any viable solution, we shall also close the matter once for all.

I am sure all of you will agree that we cannot do anything beyond this. We are doing all the above as a pure voluntary service and we have several limitations. We are able to help atleast 10% of the participants through our NS events. If they come out with any viable solution, we can improve the performance further. Otherwise, we have to be satisfied with the present result and forget about other things.

All the best

Prof Nara,

We organised past swayamvarams at

Sanskrit college, Chennai

Kanchi Mutt, Bangalore

Sringeri Mutt, Coimbatore.

Ranganayaki Kalyana Mandapam, Srirengam

One member pointed out after the second event that we are patronising Sankara mutts mostly.

We are not attached to any particular mutt or acharya. Among the organisers, there are Smarthas, Vaishnavites, Madhavas and Gurukkal. We select a place purely based on participants convenience and cost effectiveness. We have no other ulterior motive. But we were criticised earlier for selecting sankara mutts mostly.

Anyway our hands are clean and we are least bothered about all these criticisms.

All the best

Dear RVR sir,

Cheers!

nara,hats off to you.rvr is unfortunately having double standards and blindsighted.maha swamigal himself told our family that sathya sai baba is siddhi purushar and display of his siddhis will diminish as he ages in body.which we are witnessing already namely wheelchair,slurring of spech..etc.

i was only telling surya, (that post has been deleted i guess), that let us talk directly and to the point, and not the person.
you probably noticed, that i have been supporting your/rvr stand on keeping the swayamvarams onnly for brahmins. we both may have different reasons. for me, i feel for the 35+ boys, who cannot find a bride and need all the help.
........................................................................................
today, we are welcome to the concept of searching brides with other brahmin groups from india. a few decades ago, we did not even consider subcastes. this moving away from rigidity appears to be inevitable considering many factors. where will this end?
the rigidity of TB casteism, due to factors beyond our control, is breaking up. not because ....................
but because of people like you and me, who are willing to loosen the chain of rigidity of caste filteration, due to convenience or necessity. once we open the gates, the flood of other castes will follow.

Sri Kunjuppu,

from the above post. i get a hint that you had posted addressed to me. I could not see it. But I trust it would have been something meaningful,well intentioned and with your usual sincerity. Trusting it to be so, I thank you.

As I am a later entrant to this forum than you ,you would have gone thru most of my posts and could have got an idea of the focus of the posts and the normal well-wishing and good intentions for the benfit of TB community in particular. and Brahmins in general.These synchronise well with the declared goals of this forum.Otherwise I don't have any reason to join the forum and stay put.

But am always for gradual change without hurting the mind and body. If a child falls sick after drenching in rain though mother prohibited playing under rains, the mother is not going to disown or hurt the child, but give a very soothing therapy and warm embrace.
In that embrace the child recognises the true love of the mother and vows to himself not to repeat the mistake. Mother wins thru love.

Negation will not get positive results,but it will breed strong and convinced resistance. That is why when some of the forum members come with negating propositions, I also oppose that. There is no necessity to rush with forcefeeding. The Tb community is wise enough to accept needed adaptations. This it is doing for generations continuously. A true reformer should be a sustainer not destroyer. This fact is resonatedin the last para quoted above.

But I can emphasise, sir, that even anyone among us cannot claim any credit to the changes or reforms in TB community.TB community was always adating to reforms and welcome changes without prejudice and with magnanimity.

Can we forget the divine couple -Sadasivam ,M S .? Personally I feel that more TBs have fallen at the lotus feet of this great couple, next only to Mahaperiyaval.

So to belittle the the rational and modern approach of TBs is at best a total ignorance of history of generations or may be just a feeling of negating anything brahmin.

Many times,even medicines are applied in metered and gradually ascending doses. So to try to "reform" a community with its wisdom from centuries, anybody trying to force a painful surgery ,however
sincere the surgeon is,- is to be avoided.

To think that the bachelor boys and their parents are unaware of the outside alternatives is , a deliberate attempt in underestimation of the wisdom of the members of the community, and the society in general.

nstead of a mere suggestion, gatecrashing one's own personal ideas
give suspicion, as they smack of vested interest.So instead of deep ploughing again and again, more resonance would have emanated if these are put to beak for sometime.

I am sure that all the members of this forum will have the best intention for the development of TB community and Brahmin unity,even though they may have different ideas on the approach.But it is here that some a mature members take a via media to remove differences and accept viable alternatives.

But criticising from the very start and negating everything as good for nothing unless the criticiser's idea is accepted universally, is just derisive.

As the forum has started with the main object of "website for the Brahmin community spread across the globe" it is just natural that those who voluntarily register in it are convinced of the objective and means:,and those who do not go with the objective, or are inimical to that, are , in best traditions, treated as honoured guests, with an implicit understanding that they will have to be prudent on their guest rights ,and ensure not to do anything hurting the hosts. Such good sentiments and gestures will find well reciprocation..

Hence, in these background,I find your above note more reasonable , and welcomingly reconciliatory and smoothening in tone and nature .It speaks well of the spirit behind it.

Greetings.

I think both Prof Nara and Nachi Naga are deliberately trying to distract me from the main topic of this thread and divert me to discuss about unwanted things.

I have enough productive issues on my hand and I don't want to be distracted from the main issue.

It seems you are not all interested in solving the problems of our boys but very much interested in creating problems for the organisers. Our volunteers in TVM are working day and night to make the event a grand success.

Ok let me leave this discussion at this point. You discuss whatever you want.

One thing is sure. None of your God men can produce enough girls out of thin air to solve the issue.

Good bye

I think both Prof Nara and Nachi Naga are deliberately trying to distract me from the main topic of this thread and divert me to discuss about unwanted things.

well you thought wrong rvr.truth is always bitter,one must be really mature to understand that.my respects for you conducting NS along with other team members.

One thing is sure. None of your God men can produce enough girls out of thin air to solve the issue.

Good bye

none of the god men/women have claimed either till date.<edited to remove offense words - praveen> as evidence from past puranas?:dizzy:

nara,
In that respect, the whites of the U.S. are surely a shining example for the rest of the world, and the TBs fall woefully short.

white people aka cauc-ASIANS are from near about caucasus mountains which originally was from Maha Bharatham aka India,who all migrated and mutations of various reasonstook place.Technically all white people are looking white owing to defeciency of pigments in their systems,which makes them look as they are.There is nothing superior or inferior about any color,its all human made construct only.TB's are of all hues - white,brown,black yellow.Predominantly in USA whites are Abrahamic faith,which i say are BRAHMAA incarnates.what hindus reject namely brahmaa has taken form as abraham,and such faiths as judaism,christanity,islam sprung forth to a lesser extent Zorastrians,Mithraism... so all religions and all colors are sanathana dharma upholders one way or the other,all of us belong to one RACE namely humanity.sai ram.

Mr RVR,

Are you leaving this forum. What happened to Thiruvananthapuram swayamvaram event. We are all looking to you for some solutions to our community boys. Please don't leave us high and dry. Please ignore the provocations. We are all with you. Please don't leave.

Mr.Nara and Mr.NN,

Why don't you keep quite. If you cannot do any service to our community, at least you can keep quite. <edited and removed> Why do you want to create problems here. Please allow people who are doing service to our community peacefully.

But to all concerned......
Swaminatha sharma is here only for the service of our Brahmin community and not for others.....And for other sects of hindu, we are working out a seperate formula to cater their needs and try to help them in other way, which will be a boon to them from our side.....

Whatever you do for your community or anywhere is your personal stuff.

This is about the so-called boon.

As a biz proposition deal, if you offer the same matrimonial services for a lower price, then obviously you will get a clientele.

It is natural for people to flock to a place where they can get discounted prices. So obviously people of various communities will keep approaching you to conduct similar programmes for them - as long as your services, price, etc, remains competitive and unmatchable.

But then this is from the biz point of view - it does not amount to you or anyone granting others "a boon".

hi
there are 3 idiots makes unbearable....if anybody interested other
than tb forum..they can go to chettiar/mudaliar forum...even
Govt of India approved for caste based census after 1931 census...
it means caste important for indian society.....NS and other services
only for brahmins....THERE IS NO DOUBT....ITS ONLY FOR BRAHMINS..i think
its tamilbrahmins,com for global brahmin community....

regards
tbs

Last edited:
Mr RVR,

Are you leaving this forum. What happened to Thiruvananthapuram swayamvaram event. We are all looking to you for some solutions to our community boys. Please don't leave us high and dry. Please ignore the provocations. We are all with you. Please don't leave.

Mr.Nara and Mr.NN,

Why don't you keep quite. If you cannot do any service to our community, at least you can keep quite. If you want to do bhajan on Sai Baba, please go and do it at some other place. Why do you want to create problems here. Please allow people who are doing service to our community peacefully.
hi sir,
good point....i agree 101% with u....

regards
tbs

I think this topic has more than served its purpose of stirring up more controversies.

Without mentioning names, its the same set of people who are trying to cause rifts/problems for everyone else... I guess everyone knows who they are.

So, if u cannot contribute and also understand other people's sentiments, views and ideas, then i suggest you leave this forum and find yourself another place to vent your frustrations and views...

Whether you consider this as a final warning or just another warning, next time something like this happens, the respective member accounts will be temporarily banned without any notice.