• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Advice to Parents - Arrange for Inter-Brahmin marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
My hope is that my lone voice that is clearly discordant to the older people, may find resonance among the youngsters who may visit this site and be silent readers.

Cheers!

But youngsters do not arrange marriages. As I said in my post starting this thread, we are not talking about Love Marriages.

In Hindi there is a saying

प्यार हुवा घधेसे तो परि बी क्या चीज है !!!

When you fall in Love with a Donkey, even a Fairy does not matter.

This is my last post on this thread.

1) Sub-castes might mean a diff tribal origin imo. Grihyasutras and rituals, followed by diff families and diff sub-castes, cud help explain their origin. I hope they continue to follow the customs whereever they marry. No need to erase them.

2) A marriage is mainly between 2 individuals. To marry they must like each other first. All this talk abt history, thousands of years, NIB, TNB, etc is not going to create that "liking" b/w a couple. The liking can become "possible" only if the couple meet, speak and decide.

3) Irrespective of whether it is a saiva pillai, chettiar, saryuparin, deshasta, etc..everyone will prefer someone from within (in an arranged marriage) - if they cannot get, then only they will consider from outside.

4) All Bs are not fair. All NBs are not dark. Its pointelss to talk abt fair and dark.

5) Intelligence, pay-packet, looks and location of the groom (small towns) are not the entire deciders that females go by, i think. Its the guy himself (his nature i mean) that might make the diff. What wud a woman do with a cold intellectual for a husband, or a high-flying exec with no time for her, or a guy who is good-looking but difficult to live with...

6) It is not right to blame the girl and her parents for all the divorces within the tb community. Some of Shri Sangom's posts are shocking (like i have never heard of a female who sought divorce over the wedding ceremony's food complaints). However, there might be more to each story. (methinks if the same scenario had been a love marriage, the female might not have asked for divorce).

Again, since incompatibility in a couple could be fatal after a marriage, its best for the girl and the guy to speak to one another and like each other before they marry.

7) The elders can help a lot by being friends with the younger lot. A known tb lady (now nearly 40) raised in an orthodox household told her mil once casually while watching tv "ennakum jeans pant pottuknamnu aasiya irruku". Her mil, raised in an even more orthodox family, later went shopping and bought pants, skirts...after coming home, they had a fun-riot, with both the ladies wearing the stuff and showing off within friends (but they never wore the stuff outside home). Her mil did not ridicule her, instead she made a friend out of her dil and relieved her own desires as well (the ladies remain good friends and live under one roof).

8) No matter how difficult it is (to suffer the other) in a marraige, please do give each other and the situation the time-space. Without continously nurturing a relationship or a plant, one cannot expect fruits (and plz do remember the fruits are seasonal not continous). Sometimes time solves things by itself. So please do not discard each other for the sake of ego or in haste.

When the 'power of love' replaces the 'love of power', then automatically the blessing of peace will reign.

Hope all the men we are speaking of, who are longing for a companion be blessed with luck, love, marriage, children and happiness.

Best wishes.

Last edited:
Quote fromSri RVR

Our boys are probably more disciplined and are obedient to their parents. It should not be construed as their weakness but we should appreciate their behavior. On the contrary as parent community, it is our responsibility to solve their problems.

Hats off to you Sir, for you understood them well.They need this admiring words

. For some, they may be ‘Choplangi’- because , they are seeing only disobedience, going deliberatively negative , spitting on one’ s parents etc as virtues. When Mahatma Gandhi went on ‘Niraahaara tyaagraha’ had these similar people be there at that time he also would have been called “Choplangi” because he was inflicting pain on himself ,sacrificing for some principle he sincerely believed. where as he could have eaten full and slept well.So he was the first real ‘Choplangi” in terms of the present “award givers”.

I have a few unmarried boys in my relation. They have categorically said that they will marry only TB s as first preference and the next will be other Brahmins , and that also vegetarians like them. They said that they will rather stay unmarried than going for any other alternatives. They are not wavering nor are they tempted by any ‘satanic’ temptations. I have seen them doing wonderful social work .For me they are not “Choplangis”.For their parents they are not “ Choplangis”.

Quote from Sri Sankara ramaiah

No caste in India is prepared to give their daughters in marriage to boys from any other caste. Most of them are definitely looking at ways of removing the distinctions between the sub-castes. They are also looking at related castes in other states.

Intellectuals who recommend inter-caste marriage have to face this reality. Many states including Tamil Nadu have rewards for inter-caste marriages. Instituted long time back when we thought inter-caste marriages will wipe out Casteism in India. I used to be one of them. Reality is different. It is like the intellectuals of Tamil Nadu who have been bred on the writing of Ingersoll trying to implement his ideas to Hinduism.

Fantastic Sir, I appreciate that at least now you know the reality. By own volition, none of the parents , let it be any cast, even tribals,and other natives will like their children to marry away from their own specific group- be it religion,caste, sub caste, sub –gothra etc-- Some people like to continue to be Utopians. Many a times, I have my own doubts on the sincerity and practicality of their theory in their own family. If their child falls in love and marries in a different caste,religion , language, country, then the may take the credit and beat their chest and say—see I have practiced what I preached. If the marriage takes place in their own group, they will say, what I can do? It was my child’s choice. So either way they will escape.

How many of the s-called ‘reformers’ family has such “inter” do anybody know? Only Srinarayanaguru was honest enough to scold his own followers in similar type of hypocrac. When some of his disciples complained about the untouchabilty practiced by “higher” casts. He asked them how they treat their”lower’ caastes, and asked them to treat those ‘lower’ equal to them and then complain. So that holds good in the case of many’reformers”. These are people staying in ‘ivory towers’ and in countries where they do not have much diversities and money is the main “value”.

Quote from sriRVR

Each community in India wants to preserve its own turf and it is difficult to change it.

Why should we change it? Why we want only annihilation? Why can’t ther be Jasmine,Rose, Lotus,Lily etec etc spreading their own colour and smell? Why should we want to destroy everything and make a synthetic no-colour,no-odour sample?
Can we forget Mahatma Gandhi was preaching Universal love ? He did not want any one to be destroyed. He followed Live and let live principle. Instead of destruction and defacing, unity within diversity can be best. It will come naturally.

Quote from sankara ramaiah

There has been criticism of sharma for saying that the swayamvarams will be exclusively for Brahmins. There are other castes/communities arraging such functions. They are all exclusively for that caste/community only.

This is not something that only Brahmins follow. All other caste do it. No exceptions at all.

True..Tue...True.. the stark reality. Nobody feels offended by that. It is taken as a normal and routine matter. Is anything wrong if somebody seeks only ‘professionally qualified’ alliance? Many advertisements are like that only. Is anything wrong if allaiance is sought as ‘only those with green card respond’? is it not discrimination?

Those who want to oppose anything by TBs , selectively take their statistics, their base points. They feel that whatever they say against TBs or Brahmins or Hindus is reformist, progressive and in the best interest.But whatever Tbs or barhmins say is retrograde, casteist, and against all norms.

To Say That I Am A Brahmin ,I Follow Certain Way Of Life, I Will Marry Only From My Own Caste,I Will Take Only Vegetarian Food Etec Is “HUNDRED PERCENT LEGAL,NORMAL, WITHIN MY OWN RIGHT, As far as i do not go against any curent law and rule of the country where i am residing. i tell my fellow brahmins not to be afraid of any such onslaught, do not be apologetic to anyone if you are law abiding and not done any crime.

The swayamvaram initiated in this forum was done ‘by Tbs for TBs and it is natural that the selection is among Tbs. Extension to other Brahmins is but a natural sequence and corollary in line with the aims of the TB com. Anything which goes beond that is not in the immediate goals of the proclaimed goals of theis TB com.Hence for now the discussion on swayamvarm straying into these territory is not welcome.

I fully support Sri Swaminatha Sharma. For persons with different opinion and aim ,there are many matrimony sites finding better resonance and with them. No need to deliberately point fingers, and feel offended when someone wants to say truth.

Greetings

But youngsters do not arrange marriages. As I said in my post starting this thread, we are not talking about Love Marriages.

Yes Shri sankara_sharma, arranged marriage by definition is not organized by the youngsters themselves. But I am hoping at least some of the youngsters whose marriages are getting delayed will push their parents to consider icm. Who knows what may click? BTW, hopefully all the marriages, arranged by parents and arranged by the youngsters themselves, will be marriages of love.

For the record, I would like to state that the terms "dregs" and "சோப்ளாங்கி" are not my terms. When you, Suryakasyapa, and others criticize without naming the target, it invariably is me. So, let me state as clearly as I can, these are not my terms and I do not consider them "dregs" or "சோப்ளாங்கி".

IMO, they are victims of the supremacist ideology drilled into them by both the religious and secular Brahmin elites. Even the religious orthodoxy can be excused as (i) they know no better and (ii) they live the hard orthodox life with sincerity. It is the secular Brahmin elites who wax eloquent on great Brahminism, but don't follow any of the required அநுஷ்டானம், and at the drop of the hat throw away every orthodox rule for the sake of material convenience. The same secular Brahmins who want these unfortunate TBs to maintain Brahmin purity will have no problem accepting icm if it happens in their own families.

Suryakasyapa says my ideas are utopian and we living in foreign lands care only about money. Not very many things are farther from the truth. I think my views represent the sharp edge of the wedge, not many are in that edge now, most people are on the broader side, but make no mistake about it, exclusivist ideology of Brahmins is on the wane, caste based unity among Brahmins will never come to pass. It is already happening among the more affluent middle class. The trickle started in my days is already a stream now. By next generation it will be a flood.

The sooner the TB elite realize this and try to integrate with the broader community the better -- the transition will be smoother. The need of the hour is not unity with UP and Bihari Brahmins, but encouraging all TBs find unity within the community in which they live.

Cheers!

.. .. even tribals,and other natives will like their children to marry away from their own specific group-

Dear SuryaKasyapa, I am not advocating same caste marriages must be prohibited. All I am saying is, it is in our own best interest to facilitate icm as one of the options that anyone who has no problem with it to consider. Is that very radical?

...To Say That I Am A Brahmin ,I Follow Certain Way Of Life, I Will Marry Only From My Own Caste, [...] do not be apologetic to anyone if you are law abiding and not done any crime.
You have misunderstood me sir, my aim is to persuade, not compel. So, what is legal is not at issue, what is right is.

Anything which goes beond that is not in the immediate goals of the proclaimed goals of theis TB com.Hence for now the discussion on swayamvarm straying into these territory is not welcome.
Unwelcome, may be it is, but not irrelevant. As HH observes, the assumption there are NIB girls ready for our picking is pretty far-fetched. So, IMO, this discussion is an academic one, quite revealing of who a Brahmin is and what the characteristics of a Brahmin are.

As I mentioned earlier, I have no illusions about the mindset of the elites here. My hope is the youngsters who may be silently observing. Perhaps I am deluded, but I am hopeful.

Cheers!

Prof nara said `I have no illusions about the mindset of the elites here. My hope is the youngsters who may be silently observing. Perhaps I am deluded, but I am hopeful'

The youngsters here are welcome to express their opinions without fear or favour. As you rightly said there is nothing wrong in discussions. Definitely we, as organisers, are not going to implement whatever discussed here in total.

Definitely we have to play to the mood of the actual participants in the swayamvaram functions.

We have decided to open the topic of inter brahmin marriages at TVM function.

I have alreadly started talking to some intellectuals of our community who are not members of this forum about tapping suitable girls from other brahmin sects and they all feel that opening out there is not just going to be a cake walk.

Our object is to help these boys with alternatives just to overcome the present shortage of girls within TB community.

Let us make an earnest attempt and even if few marriages materialises, it is going to be a great achievement.

All the best

Last edited:
Dear Nara,

In TB community now, the girls have become "empowered" to use the politicians' language. Most of them, many despite their less promising financial background, have acquired qualifications with the help of bank loans or some other similar resources and are also able to get a variety of jobs and earn well. They yearn for the best comforts of life (our brahministic pretensions notwithstanding) and the parents cannot compel them into a marriage of their choice because the law is very very favourable to the girls and I have a case in which the girl successfully threatened her parents with dire consequences and married a non-hindu boy of her choice. Other parents are, naturally, wary of advising their daughters beyond a safe limit.

Very recently a case of an IT (TB) boy working in a premier company and earning substantially was rejected by the girl (though her parents were in favour) because she felt that his qualification and earnings are not anything great!

The scenario and mindset of the girls is not very different in compatible sections from other regions also.

Therefore, the boys who score below a critical point in one or more aspects, tend to get progressively marginalised by successive batches of girls. In such circumstances the boys, aware of their limitations in getting a spouse through arranged marriage, are also painfully aware that it will be next to impossible for them to strike a deal with a girl on the basis of "love", because 'blind love' on the part of girls, is rare nowadays.

These are the boys for whom the Naveenaswayamvaram is trying to bring some hope. While it may be true that icm is the only solution for such an impasse, this is neither welcomed by the parents at this stage nor can such a move be announced publicly for various reasons which I do not want to elaborate here. (That is why I stopped advocating icm in this forum.) My feeling is that parents (and the affected boys) will find ways to solve their problem, themselves, but Naveenaswayamvaram has its own limitations within which only it has to function. Our discussions here will show the approximate trend of the community's mindset at the present times.

If there are more icms or ibms in the future, our TB community will magnanimously accept that also, I am sure.

Last edited:
The so called arranged marriages also go through lot of processes.

Both parents approve each other. Infact informal enquiries are made about the other familly through known sources.

Boy and girl meet informally or through internet discusses everything probably in more detail before agreeing for the engagement.

Nobody can force anything on the present day youngsters.

We don't have to advice on all the above as these things are happening on a systematic basis.

Most of the boys and girls listen to the parents in majority of the cases. At the same time, parents doesn't go against the wishes of their children.

Let us not interfere in these areas and poke our nose unnecessarily.

Our object is just to bring both the parents together and they have to take further steps which they will do in a methodical manner.

Unnecessarily let us not discuss about all these things in this thread.

All the best

Last edited:
This is a question to the organisers of naveena svayamvaram. Excuse me if Im posting in the wrong place.
In the naveena swayavarams, do you allow children born out of icm marriages, where one of the parents is a tamil iyer?

Regards,
Rajesh

This is a question to the organisers of naveena svayamvaram. Excuse me if Im posting in the wrong place.
In the naveena swayavarams, do you allow children born out of icm marriages, where one of the parents is a tamil iyer?

Regards,
Rajesh

rajesh,

nice query.i also would be mightily interested as general knowledge,as technically it's applicable for my daughter & son.:)

Regards,
Rajesh

So far we have not allowed such cases. We make it exclusively for Brahmins only.

If you see our display material, it will clearely state that it is exclusively for all sects of brahmins only. We have permitted inter brahmin couple's children.

We have even permitted a Maharastra Brahmin in our Chennai event.

All the best

Last edited:
So far we have not allowed such cases. We make it exclusively for Brahmins only.

If you see our display material, it will clearely state that it is exclusively for all sects of brahmins only.

All the best

rvr,

i think icm is inter community marriage - wherein the man is tamil iyer smarthas & the lady is telegu iyer smarthas.in such instance,the caste is same,while mother tongue is diverse.it wud be interesting,to know from you,who actively participates,what the children can choose from such unions?

Dear RVR,
If I remember right, you once mentioned in one of your posts earlier, that children from a brahmin father would be considered a brahmin. Assuming the children are raised in a brahminical style and the father happens to be a brahmin, would you consider opening up the svayamvaram to such people?

I'm just putting this forward as a suggestion as I personally know a few people like this.
By ICM I mean, Intercaste marriage.

Thanks,
Rajesh

Last edited:
rvr,

i think icm is inter community marriage - wherein the man is tamil iyer smarthas & the lady is telegu iyer smarthas.in such instance,the caste is same,while mother tongue is diverse.it wud be interesting,to know from you,who actively participates,what the children can choose from such unions?

Generally in this thread ICM refers to inter caste marriage.

Probably we can have the term IBM, for Inter Brahmin Marriage which can include Inter Language Brahmins or Iyer/ Iyengar/Madhva/Gurukkal etc.

We don't have any objection for permitting IBM. At our Bangalore function, a Smartha/ Madhva (we can take it as a Tamil- Kannada Brahmin mix)candidate participated and we have absolutely no objection to the same.

All the best

Generally in this thread ICM refers to inter caste marriage.

Probably we can have the term IBM, for Inter Brahmin Marriage which can include Inter Language Brahmins or Iyer/ Iyengar/Madhva/Gurukkal etc.

We don't have any objection for permitting IBM. At our Bangalore function, a Smartha/ Madhva (we can take it as a Tamil- Kannada Brahmin mix)candidate participated and we have absolutely no objection to the same.

All the best

yes rvr,ibm sounds techyy :).i am so happy to hear this from you.

Dear RVR,
If I remember right, you once mentioned in one of your posts earlier, that children from a brahmin father would be considered a brahmin. Assuming the children are raised in a brahminical style and the father happens to be a brahmin, would you consider opening up the svayamvaram to such people?

I'm just putting this forward as a suggestion as I personally know a few people like this.

Regards,
Prabhu

It is only a legal position where father's caste is inherited by the child as per our Government rules.

But our community doesn't accept it and considers it as intercaste and hence we are not entertaining them in our swayamvarams.

Please understand that we are doing this service only as community service voluntarily and whatever our community accepts only we can encourage.

We have our own limitations as for as the function is considered and we are performing the events as per the wishes of participants only.

It is their event and we just play facilitator role only.

I have been branded as a `castiest' in this forum by a member and by answering your questions, I will termed as a `confirmed castiest'. My personal views have no place in an event like `swayamvaram' and the participant's views and sentiments are most important.

I am coming to this forum with a mindset that I should not affect the sentiments of other fellow brahmins. However outside this forum in my social service activities, I am not at all discriminating people based on caste, religion, language, race etc.

All the best

Last edited:
But our community doesn't accept it and considers it as intercaste and hence we are not entertaining them in our swayamvarams.

Dear RVR,
Thanks for your reply. What you say, makes sense, as you are bound by the people/society around you. I have a lot of respect for you, out of observing you silently for a long time in this forum and would not think you as a casteist or a racist.

On one hand,we are discussing in length about who is a true brahmin by quoting from various sources, (including serials like enge brahmanan), but in the deepest of our minds we only recognise the status acquired through birth. That seems to be the only criterion and all other attributes are only optional.( I'm not blaming anyone here, just thinking out loud. )

rajesh,

nice query.i also would be mightily interested as general knowledge,as technically it's applicable for my daughter & son.:)

??????????

mon, you drop an atom bomb here :) thought you were born a TB all along.. hee hee... it just proves a converted brahmin (i presume ) is more ardent brahmin than a natural born one.

welcome to the fold my dear :)

just kidding.. i guess the spouse is non tamil. good காதல்.

maybe we should start another thread, as to how to teach காதல் to our single boys? folks like you, raghy, et al, can anecdote, based on your experiences.

Last edited:
k,
??????????

mon, you drop an atom bomb here :) thought you were born a TB all along.. hee hee... it just proves a converted brahmin (i presume ) is more ardent brahmin than a natural born one.

welcome to the fold my dear :)

born again brahmin,is more appropriate.

just kidding.. i guess the spouse is non tamil. good காதல்.

maybe we should start another thread, as to how to teach காதல் to our single boys? folks like you, raghy, et al, can anecdote, based on your experiences.

காதல் காதல் காதல்....what crazy stuff we do and dont do on account of this :) .yeah sure why not,tips from proffessional lovers as the thread heading or something similiar...maybe raghy can do the honors(what say you mate?)....

k,

born again brahmin,is more appropriate.

காதல் காதல் காதல்....what crazy stuff we do and dont do on account of this :) .yeah sure why not,tips from proffessional lovers as the thread heading or something similiar...maybe raghy can do the honors(what say you mate?)....

.. i will start the thread :)

.................................. My feeling is that parents (and the affected boys) will find ways to solve their problem, themselves, but Naveenaswayamvaram has its own limitations within which only it has to function. Our discussions here will show the approximate trend of the community's mindset at the present times.

If there are more icms or ibms in the future, our TB community will magnanimously accept that also, I am sure.

Sri Sangom,

I find this stand a more realistic and reasonable approach.

Brahmins in general were quite magnanimous in accepting changes.
In fact I consider them more liberal than many many others in this world.

Unlike many other set of populace, Tbs have relatively better rate of literacy as a cultural or linguistic group. Due to this and other reasons of compulsions like necessity for migration, migration they also have idea of modern world either by direct knowledge or acquired from media and second hand,thir hand information. So they will be less rigid in accepting reasonable changes and adaptation.

But when trying to hammer against the wishes, it will appear to be of some hidden agenda and vested interest in annihilation. If allowed peace, they themselves will find solutions.What is needed is encouragement and not telling them to commit suicide. Asking somebody to give up their till day beliefs and calling them names( figuratively ) on this regard is equal to inducement to suicide). This will be definitely resisted.

The country has seen forceful implementation of many things, including language. It is because of the deliberate vilification by armchair secularist( opposition only against Hindu beliefs)- that there is an unprecedented feeling of display of religious and caste identity by many including youths. So to think that youth will be totally swayed by these kind of "neo" attractions is not going to yield much result.The minor fringe in any group will be always susceptible to wavering. The teeny youth are attracted and swayed by even things like "pepsi" and 'Coca cola", chewing gum. What is so positive in that? That is only exploitation of their innocence and immaturity.

And for that matter, telling and yelling at Brahmins is not at all new. Let us find at least something newer. Till then the tried and tested may stay.

Greetings.

..... but in the deepest of our minds we only recognise the status acquired through birth.

This is the truth. The TB elites are committed to this vision. They lack any kind of leadership qualities. Any change will have to come from the bottom and that too from TB girls. From what I am reading and observing, this is already happening and gaining momentum.

Between me and my wife we have 10 youngsters in the next generation, all born and brought up in Tamil Nadu except two. Half are married now, but only two of them to TBs, and both are boys brought up in TN. Of the other three two are girls brought up in TN who married outside caste. Of the remaining five I expect only one to marry a TB, and that one is a boy.

The girls are leading the way. I doubt the reasons will make any Brahmin proud.

Another interesting side note is, of the 10 youngsters, 8 were brought up in TN and none of them can read or write Tamil. Except for one boy, the total number of sandhyavandhanams all other boys have done since upanayanam can counted with fingers in one hand.

So, dear rejesh, "Brahmin" is nothing more than another caste, that is all. They carry big chips on their shoulders, that is the only difference.

BTW, why do these friends of yours wanting brides from Brahmins, can they not look elsewhere?

Cheers!

It is only a legal position where father's caste is inherited by the child as per our Government rules.

Dear RVR sir, On what basis do you think your "community" does not accept "it"? Is the basis Sankara Matam doctrine?

....Please understand that we are doing this service only as community service voluntarily and whatever our community accepts only we can encourage.
This conclusion is not worthy of enlightened leadership. Leaders must lead, not cater to the least common denominator. The organizers do have a choice, there is no compulsion that voluntary service must be provided to facilitate Brahmin only exclusivity. In fact, eagerly promoting NIB alliances and strictly and vehemently excluding TNB, leads me to think the organizers are the ones who are promoting this agenda, but are citing unverified pubic opinion just as an excuse.

Cheers!

But i want to tell a real story here....

One of our tb member who is much annoyance to all is from a well known brahmin community married an american. His kids are also married to american gals. Much stress he lays on inter caste marriage....which many oppose.. even in the programs, when it was discussed, they really are angry on him, as to why this man is still allowed here in the tb.com to post messages in all forums....

i think this above post caused a lot of confusion in me. i pointed to the wrong person maybe.

i thought this was KRS. but KRS does not participate anymore. could not understand why his name is dragged here.

nara is married to an ex tamil iyengar, as far as i know.

still confused.

Dear RVR sir, On what basis do you think your "community" does not accept "it"? Is the basis Sankara Matam doctrine?

This conclusion is not worthy of enlightened leadership. Leaders must lead, not cater to the least common denominator. The organizers do have a choice, there is no compulsion that voluntary service must be provided to facilitate Brahmin only exclusivity. In fact, eagerly promoting NIB alliances and strictly and vehemently excluding TNB, leads me to think the organizers are the ones who are promoting this agenda, but are citing unverified pubic opinion just as an excuse.

Cheers!

Definitely Sankara Madam is not giving me any directions. I am also not going after Sankara Madam to get any directions. It is just the mood of the participants and nothing beyond that.

We are planning to get the opinion from all the participants in the forthcoming Trivandrum event. I am planning to address all the participants for few minutes explaining the facts which I have already disclosed in this thread. Let them suggest alternatives and let me not disclose our views to them. I firmly believe in democratic functioning and for that I have to obtain the views of the participants.

We have waived the admission fee for girls at the Trivandrum event and according to the latest information, girls participation is definitely encouraging as compared to the previous events.

Personally I am not aspiring to be a leader of brahmin community and whatever we are doing is just to help our boys.

Let us keep our fingers crossed till the participants give their opinion.

All the best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back