• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Advantages of having two wives!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advantages of having two wives!!

It is really amazing how some people manage two wives whereas many are not able to manage even a single one.

When i was young, our Dhobi used to tell there is an advantage in having two wives, one can look after home, cooking etc, the other one can come with me to lake side to help washing!

An Economist beautifully explained two reasons for having 2 wives.
A- Monopoly should be broken.
B- Competition improves the quality of service.
If you have 1 wife, She fights with u!
If u have 2 wife, They will fight for u!

I know someone is shouting that he is not getting even single, how to think and plan for 2?

Source:TAMBARAM THINNAI

Vasudevan Srinivas

Reminds me of a proverb connecting

ullakai.jpg
220px-Drummer_plying_Madhalam_BNC.jpg

Thanks to Google images! :)

An Economist beautifully explained two reasons for having 2 wives.
A- Monopoly should be broken.
B- Competition improves the quality of service.

This sounds so much like what I wrote sometime back in forum..that competition improves quality of service cos there wont be monopoly..glad to know that someone else too think like me.

Guess the man wants to equalize his cheek thrashes! If first wife smites on the right cheek, he can show the left cheek to the other wife!
Some people "thirunthaay maatargal"!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back