• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

A worried woman

Status
Not open for further replies.

I met a lady in Bangalore who told me that she will plan to have her second child ONLY if her maid servant gives a guarantee

that she will not leave the job for five more years! I was wondering 'How is this possible?'

P.S: The maid servant determines the size of the family! :decision:

What will happen if the husband realizes that
icon3.png

the maid servant is more efficient in managing :grouphug:

the house and the kids and decides to replace his wife with her??? :eyebrows:

Dear Sis,

Do you think that lady is not smart? She is not working and stays at home. This maid is wanted for five years
because she is not good looking! Otherwise why is the same maid wanted, when many are available? :decision:

Dear Renu,

Money was in excess but time to take care of the new born was a problem to the parents!

Dear RR ji,

This is still not an excuse I feel...no one will ever think of giving up their child for adoption just becos there is no one or no time to look after their baby.

Unless the paternity of the child was in question so thats why someone was so willing to give up a child for adoption cos the fear that the secret would be out!
I am just speculating..I might be wrong.

I have known people who work in Singapore but are Malaysian citizens and their kids are looked after by their parents or relatives out here in Malaysia.

BTW what is so hard to give up one's job temporarily or adjust the work timings as to fit looking after the child or get a baby sitter??

I feel there is something more to this in this story.

If a couple feels they are not ready for a child yet..they should practice some form of contraception and these 2 are educated to start with..so there is no excuse that contraception was not practiced or they could have stuck to some form of sexual intercourse where conceiving will never be possible!(I leave it to your imagination)

Last edited:
What will happen if the husband realizes that
icon3.png

the maid servant is more efficient in managing :grouphug:

the house and the kids and decides to replace his wife with her??? :eyebrows:

Dear VR Ji,

He can have Periya Veedu and Chinna Veedu both in one house..but poor Chinna Veedu she has to do all the house work!LOL

Apparently the lady is clever and may or may not be smart and efficient.

Some of the servants in our colony are better dressed, more stylish

and polished in talking than some of the owners of the flats!

Often they are mistaken for the owners of the flat while the

mittaai-kudumi-women are mistaken for the servants. :rolleyes:

The servant must be clever and ugly while

the lady in the house must be pretty and :music:

not very bright in he upper chamber! :loco:

Dear Renu,

I am happy that at least that lady did not go to any quack for abortion and kill the baby! Since the doctor knew that the girl, my

music student, was unable to conceive, she might have threatened the one who needed abortion that it might be fatal. All is well

that ends well, right! Soon after delivery, the child is given away and the biological mother has no idea with whom the baby is! It

was not a legal adoption, I think. The records might have only my student's and her husband as parents because it is a private

nursing home. Anyway I did not :spy: too much. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back