• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

A True Story... Struggle to Success, Success to Excellence....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Born in Palakkad Dist, Kerala State to become the successful lady of Ahmedabad with her hard work, commitment and sincerity………

1. Anything can be achieved in this world, if you have strong will power. We introduce you to Dr. Anandi Ramakrishnan a power house of such strength and energy.
2. Anandi Started her professional journey as a Teacher of Hindi, Sanskrit and dance at Bhavan’s Vidya Mandir, Cochin in the year-1989, June. In 1997 the family moved to Ahmedabad- Gujarat. She walked on the same path, worked at Asia School.
3. In the year 2001, Anandi met Shri. Rajendra Rawalji, who was developing a school at Ranip. The foundation stone was laid on 8th Aug 2001 and Anandi joined K.R.Raval School on 26th Jan 2002.
4. The construction of the School premises and the admissions had just begun and needed an expert supervision. Anandi along with the Managing Trustee, Shri Rajendra Rawalji handled the entire work single handedly. This dedication took her to newer heights and she was elevated to the post of Principal of the English medium School.
5. Soon due to her hard work and commitment she soon became a favorite with the Rawal school family. In 1999 she completed her B.Ed and in 2004 she completed her M.Ed. her time management skill was amazing and she soon completed another course on web designing and PG Diploma in Translation.
6. 2004, She also got herself registered for her PhD on How to develop multiple Intelligence on Indian Students. Since 2004, she has been honorary teaching to the higher secondary students of Blind women’ Associaiton, Ahmdeabad. Since many years she often spends time with the children of Sopan Institute of mentally retarded, Ranip and visits old age home for elderly people in Ahmedabad. Yoga forms are important part of her life.
7. She has acquired training from Ahmedabad Management Association for Advance English Course, Personality development and Management power. Anandi loves spreading her knowledge and learnings with all. She counsels students at Blind Women’ Association, Sopan Institute of Mentally Retarded and Teachers of Raval School.
8. She organizes and conducts cultural functions at Raval School all throughout the year. The annual programme in February has become an integral part of her life. Every year, there is a new theme for which she works with 1000 children rehearsing for 3 months culminating in perfect stage show.
9. Anandi’s personality, Management, Public relation skill, aesthetic touch and strong will power is taking Raval School to newer heights. Anandi motivates her teachers to do their work creatively, happily and with involvement.
10. In 2008, Anandi was awarded the best principal of the city Ahmedabad by Air India and Divya Bhaskar. Anandi believes in joint family system and in spite of her busy schedule she devotes quality time and attention to her in laws and mother. Anandi has produced a video series “come, let us be happy” for youngsters guiding them to avoid depression, how to maintain and respect relations in a family. She is close to friends and in fond of music. She is learning to play Veena. She loves literature, poetry, gazals and travelling.
11. In 2009 she went to Bristol University as part of her doctorate research. She was awarded the doctorate degree in January 2010 and at the Raval School’s annual function she was honored with an award and letter of appreciation.
12. Anandi is now addressed as “Dr. Anandi Madam”- Successful lady of the institute by the School family. In 2010 she was also honored by Brahma samaj, Ranip.
13. In 2011- Indian Institute of Technology-Delhi selected Dr. Anandi to present a thesis on Non Resident Gujarati Students. She is presently doing also online Montessori Specialization programme and honored by the Mayor of Ahmedabad Shri. Asitbhai Vora.
14. On 21st Feb 2011, she was honored by Ahmedabad district Rural Teachers Association in the presence of Hon Minister of Education, Shri. Ramanbhai Vohra. Today Dr. Anandi’s life is scaling newer heights.
15. Anandi is thankful to her mother and her husband Shri. Ramakrishnan for their support. She is also thankful to her Managing Trustee Shri Rajendrabhai Rawal for his cooperation though out her career. Hard work and sincere efforts helped Anandi to transform struggle to success. Her story is a story of hard work, Perseverance and success. A success story fit to be taught in the motivational courses of business schools.

To fly you need courage not wings. Kaun kehta hai aasman me surakh hota hai. Ek pathar to tabiyat se uchalo yaro…

Published on 3rd April, 2011 on the birthday of Dr. Anandi, by the colleagues, staff and students of K.R.Raval School, Ranip, Ahmedabad....

Attachments

• 000.jpg
    000.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 194
Dear Dr.Anandi Madam,

Is this you..you are talking about here cos your username and location matches the person in this article.
Can you please confirm or is it someone else with same name?

Last edited:
Sir
Yes I am the same person. This article was prepared by my school colleagues and students and was released as a documentary on by birthday, 3rd April. This is the story line they have developed as a video cd. The story has come in the Srutivani and Brahmavani (Palakkad based Brahmin bulletins). I have uploaded it in this site. That is it. I just wanted to share my experience and story with my own community people. Because it is indeed a story of struggle and hard work.
But, when I was struggling I never thought I will reach to this level one day. Now I m content and satisfied. my one and only aim is to serve the needy. that I am doing to the best of my capacity.
Thank you so much for your queries sir.
respects
Anandi

Sir
Yes I am the same person. This article was prepared by my school colleagues and students and was released as a documentary on by birthday, 3rd April. This is the story line they have developed as a video cd. The story has come in the Srutivani and Brahmavani (Palakkad based Brahmin bulletins). I have uploaded it in this site. That is it. I just wanted to share my experience and story with my own community people. Because it is indeed a story of struggle and hard work.
But, when I was struggling I never thought I will reach to this level one day. Now I m content and satisfied. my one and only aim is to serve the needy. that I am doing to the best of my capacity.
Thank you so much for your queries sir.
respects
Anandi

Dear Dr Anandi Madam,

Please share your story with everyone madam not only your community it will help inspire every Indian.
We owe everything to God and He has blessed you indeed.

Jai Hind.

dear anandi,

congratulations on your achievements. i hope between your busy schedules, find a wee bit of time, to share your other experiences here with us re both your public and personal life, which would be not only of value, but provide role modelling for many many youngsters here.

thank you.

God Bless.

Sir,
It is so nice of you. I will surely upload the documentary prepared by my friends and students. It will tell my story to all. but sir, I just wanted to share my small and simple story of struggle and the subsequent success to the readers. If it can inspire a few, I will be blessed. thanks and regards. Anandi.

It is so nice of you. I will surely upload the documentary prepared by my friends and students. It will tell my story to all. but sir, I just wanted to share my small and simple story of struggle and the subsequent success to the readers. If it can inspire a few, I will be blessed. thanks and regards. Anandi.

Dear Dr Anandi Ramakrishnan,

Just as Kunjuppu said..please share some valuable thoughts here in Forum when you get the time.
Nice to read about a beautiful intelligent woman who is willing to share her story of success.

Many say we cant see God but we see His actions here..He has blessed you indeed.

Dear Renuka, thank you so much for the mail. As I told you there is a documentary made by my well wishers and was released on my birthday. I would like to share that documentary with you all to know more about my success story. Really telling you, I was not aware of the depth of the hardship I had gone though till I narrate my story to the script writer. I was just living my life and taking it day by day and was facing it as it came to me. I will surely upload the film for all. I am really grateful to God for His Mercy up on me. Thanks and regards. God bless. Anandi.

Dr. Anandi Madam,

To blow one's own trumpet (is this the right phrase, I don't know) or, better still, to go on writing about oneself as if that oneself has made some world-shaking achievement, is not a sign of a matured mind. Only when others praise you, Madam, will there be real credit or fame.

Dr. Anandi Madam,

To blow one's own trumpet (is this the right phrase, I don't know) or, better still, to go on writing about oneself as if that oneself has made some world-shaking achievement, is not a sign of a matured mind. Only when others praise you, Madam, will there be real credit or fame.

not true sarma.

there are several ways to show role modelling.

in a forum like this, there are lots of youngsters who only read the forum. and with whom we do not have direct interaction.

many of them perhaps, might be at cross roads of their lives, and wondering which road to take. to folks like those, stories like anandi, is an inspiration. a guidance. and above all, may as well give them self confidence.

'if she can do it, so can i' ... this statement can be read in many ways. but i think, the best way to read it, is one in an inspirational mode. that anandi, with her background, has achieved her goal. through sheer hard work and smart thinking. is there not a lesson for all of us?

thank you.

Last edited:
Respected Sir
Thank you so much for the mail. Actually, till few days before I was not aware of this site itself. but some of my friends told me regrading this Tamilbrahmins. com and insisted me to upload this story of mine,they said so that lots of brahmins around the world will understand the struggle I had gone through to reach this stage. for your kind information sir, I have not prepared this story.. this was prepared by my colleagues and students. If you think I have done anything wrong please excuse me. I will not repeat again. I never thought of this fame or credit. I just wanted to share my story to the brahmins around. I felt proud of doing so. Thank you sir, forgive me for the same. with respects. Anandi

anandi,

you have done nothing wrong to apologize. be proud of your achievements, and if you think, it will serve a purpose or inspiration to others, never fail to give details.

God Bless.

ps. one small hint. instead of a generic 'sir', perhaps you could address your posts, directly to the person. that would avoid some confusion. thank you.

Last edited:
Respected Sir
Thank you so much for the mail. Actually, till few days before I was not aware of this site itself. but some of my friends told me regrading this Tamilbrahmins. com and insisted me to upload this story of mine,they said so that lots of brahmins around the world will understand the struggle I had gone through to reach this stage. for your kind information sir, I have not prepared this story.. this was prepared by my colleagues and students. If you think I have done anything wrong please excuse me. I will not repeat again. I never thought of this fame or credit. I just wanted to share my story to the brahmins around. I felt proud of doing so. Thank you sir, forgive me for the same. with respects. Anandi

Dear Dr Anandi,

I understand your motive for posting the articles and You Tube Links here..to motivate many others here..but dear Dr Anandi I think you will make everyone really proud of you if you could feel that you want to share this success with everyone regardless of origin and I am asking permission if I can copy and paste this article in another Google Group and Forum I am in which is frequented by all types of Indians.

anandi,

you have done nothing wrong to apologize. be proud of your achievements, and if you think, it will serve a purpose or inspiration to others, never fail to give details.

i think, sarma is wrong to have admonished and criticized you. what he says is not valid. he has not read your notes properly and in the proper context.

i think, it is only proper for him, to take back his words, and give you your due apology.

God Bless.

ps. one small hint. instead of a generic 'sir', perhaps you could address your posts, directly to the person. that would avoid some confusion. thank you.

Dear Kunjuppu,

I feel may be Sarma should be allowed to have his own opinion even though I too dont agree with it becos by asking him to apologize here we start off with unpleasantness and relationships will be soured.

I feel the decision should be his and if we disagree with what he wrote we can write what we feel about Dr Anandi like what you and I feel.

There has been lots of unpleasant exchange of words in forum last 1-2 weeks and many left..so lets hope we can be 1 happy family here.

renu

Sowbagyavathy Dear Dr. Anandhi Ramakrishnan , Greetings.

It is so nice to read about your hard work and about your success. Your story would boost the morale for many members in this forum.

Kindly accept my congradulations on your achievements. Your husband's and your family support is highly commendable.

I request you to find time to write few words in this forum often, please.

I take this instance to welcome you to the forum.

Cheers!

Dear Kunjuppu,

I feel may be Sarma should be allowed to have his own opinion even though I too dont agree with it becos by asking him to apologize here we start off with unpleasantness and relationships will be soured.

I feel the decision should be his and if we disagree with what he wrote we can write what we feel about Dr Anandi like what you and I feel.

There has been lots of unpleasant exchange of words in forum last 1-2 weeks and many left..so lets hope we can be 1 happy family here.

renu

renu,

i agree with you. all those posts editted out. saved the admins some work, i guess. :)

thanks renu.

Last edited:
Dear Kunjuppu Sir and Renuka,
I have no words to explain for the support showered by you. I am humbled. Again, I never thought of fame or credit... That was not at all in my mind. Actually this story has come in the Brahmavani and Sruthivani brahmin bulletins of palakkad, this I have mentioned earlier too. Some of my friends had insisted me to share this story with the younger generations. Which I did that's all. Renuka.. If you feel this can help or motivate many then u can paste this in your sites with your comments. again no one think that I have done this for fame. with your remarks you can upload if you feel this can help others. when I uploaded this story of mine really telling you I felt so proud because I am sharing this with my own community. A brahmin girl has done this and sharing with her own people. Actually Renuka, this is only half told story.. The real struggle faced by me and my mother is very painful. but I have received the support from none other than "The God".. then what is the need of any human support right? Thank you for the support. Anandi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back