Born in Palakkad Dist, Kerala State to become the successful lady of Ahmedabad with her hard work, commitment and sincerity………
1. Anything can be achieved in this world, if you have strong will power. We introduce you to Dr. Anandi Ramakrishnan a power house of such strength and energy.
2. Anandi Started her professional journey as a Teacher of Hindi, Sanskrit and dance at Bhavan’s Vidya Mandir, Cochin in the year-1989, June. In 1997 the family moved to Ahmedabad- Gujarat. She walked on the same path, worked at Asia School.
3. In the year 2001, Anandi met Shri. Rajendra Rawalji, who was developing a school at Ranip. The foundation stone was laid on 8th Aug 2001 and Anandi joined K.R.Raval School on 26th Jan 2002.
4. The construction of the School premises and the admissions had just begun and needed an expert supervision. Anandi along with the Managing Trustee, Shri Rajendra Rawalji handled the entire work single handedly. This dedication took her to newer heights and she was elevated to the post of Principal of the English medium School.
5. Soon due to her hard work and commitment she soon became a favorite with the Rawal school family. In 1999 she completed her B.Ed and in 2004 she completed her M.Ed. her time management skill was amazing and she soon completed another course on web designing and PG Diploma in Translation.
6. 2004, She also got herself registered for her PhD on How to develop multiple Intelligence on Indian Students. Since 2004, she has been honorary teaching to the higher secondary students of Blind women’ Associaiton, Ahmdeabad. Since many years she often spends time with the children of Sopan Institute of mentally retarded, Ranip and visits old age home for elderly people in Ahmedabad. Yoga forms are important part of her life.
7. She has acquired training from Ahmedabad Management Association for Advance English Course, Personality development and Management power. Anandi loves spreading her knowledge and learnings with all. She counsels students at Blind Women’ Association, Sopan Institute of Mentally Retarded and Teachers of Raval School.
8. She organizes and conducts cultural functions at Raval School all throughout the year. The annual programme in February has become an integral part of her life. Every year, there is a new theme for which she works with 1000 children rehearsing for 3 months culminating in perfect stage show.
9. Anandi’s personality, Management, Public relation skill, aesthetic touch and strong will power is taking Raval School to newer heights. Anandi motivates her teachers to do their work creatively, happily and with involvement.
10. In 2008, Anandi was awarded the best principal of the city Ahmedabad by Air India and Divya Bhaskar. Anandi believes in joint family system and in spite of her busy schedule she devotes quality time and attention to her in laws and mother. Anandi has produced a video series “come, let us be happy” for youngsters guiding them to avoid depression, how to maintain and respect relations in a family. She is close to friends and in fond of music. She is learning to play Veena. She loves literature, poetry, gazals and travelling.
11. In 2009 she went to Bristol University as part of her doctorate research. She was awarded the doctorate degree in January 2010 and at the Raval School’s annual function she was honored with an award and letter of appreciation.
12. Anandi is now addressed as “Dr. Anandi Madam”- Successful lady of the institute by the School family. In 2010 she was also honored by Brahma samaj, Ranip.
13. In 2011- Indian Institute of Technology-Delhi selected Dr. Anandi to present a thesis on Non Resident Gujarati Students. She is presently doing also online Montessori Specialization programme and honored by the Mayor of Ahmedabad Shri. Asitbhai Vora.
14. On 21st Feb 2011, she was honored by Ahmedabad district Rural Teachers Association in the presence of Hon Minister of Education, Shri. Ramanbhai Vohra. Today Dr. Anandi’s life is scaling newer heights.
15. Anandi is thankful to her mother and her husband Shri. Ramakrishnan for their support. She is also thankful to her Managing Trustee Shri Rajendrabhai Rawal for his cooperation though out her career. Hard work and sincere efforts helped Anandi to transform struggle to success. Her story is a story of hard work, Perseverance and success. A success story fit to be taught in the motivational courses of business schools.
To fly you need courage not wings. Kaun kehta hai aasman me surakh hota hai. Ek pathar to tabiyat se uchalo yaro…
Published on 3rd April, 2011 on the birthday of Dr. Anandi, by the colleagues, staff and students of K.R.Raval School, Ranip, Ahmedabad....