• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

A perspective after one year's association with this Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
A perspective after one year's association with this Forum

• I joined this Forum on 30th. May last year and have been associated with it for 15 months now. Of course there were some breaks due to different reasons, not that I browsed each day.

I thought a perspective after one year's association, without evaluating individual members and all that, may be a salutary step.

I stumbled upon this site, if my memory serves me right, when I googled for ‘Purusha sooktam commentary’ in some context. I saw a thread here, in which a spirited discussion about chaaturvarnya was going on. I got impressed by the knowledge of the posters and the general standard of posts. I ventured to write that brahmins of yesteryears had the unmistakable conviction that they were one step superior to the three other castes, based on certain minute interpretation of Purusha sookta. There was immediate retorts by Shri Kunjuppu and Smt. HH and I had to provide the book on which my statement was based.

From then onwards I found that there were many things common between myself, Kunjuppu, HappyHindu and Nara. Though some self-styled and learned champions of brahmins now label all of us as BAA or by some other names, there are many issues on which our ideas differ.

Kunjuppu is not an atheist at all, so is HH (and myself too – only an agnostic, I am) and she is a rather devout person; her only mistake or deficiency probably is her interest in Hinduism and her prodigious knowledge on some of its aspects, which go against many of the pet beliefs of tabra champions desire, beliefs which these champions in their heart of hearts, have installed as absolute inerrant truths.

Many of the "ideal" tabras who post here are mostly bothered about sandhyaavandanam, gaayatree, rituals, and other incidental things of the usual tabraic rituals. Sagotra marriage, horoscope matching, etc., seem to occupy the centre of attention. Threads about vaadhyaars using mobile phones during the performance of rituals, doubts pertaining to funerary and accompanying rites and similar topics do come again and again, just as those having something to do with the notion of மடி (maṭi). Of course the pride of place was for inter-caste marriages and inter-religious marriages; these have become less often heard and less vigorously now, and I get the feeling that the community is all but willing to allow and accept these as realities which have to be accepted, just as inter-subcaste marriages were ultimately welcomed from an earlier very strict "no-no", to complete acceptance and even discarding of all notions of sub-caste segregation later on.

The perspective I get is that the members who champion the tabra cause, hold the very few residual brahminic rites, rituals, customs, dos and don'ts, etc., as something very sacrosanct and they dream about perpetuating the very same things through their descendents. In this way, they seem to believe that the tabra community (caste?) will be saved from extinction and some of these champions at least, are confident that as a result of tabras doing their rituals and thereby perpetuating what they fondly call sanaatana dharma, the world and even the universe will be saved from decay and ultimate destruction.

One important point I noticed was that even among these champions of tabraism (COT), allegience to babas, gurujis, godmen/godwomen, etc., is not very pronounced, though we have specimens of die-hard adherents to some Acharyas etc. But I will hazard the guess that most COTs will have one or the other "guru" because it is repeatedly emphasized here in many posts that “the very purpose of life is to ensure extinction of rebirth or liberation”, ‘only a guru will be able to lead you through the correct path so that you will understand and/or experience Iswara and thereby attain liberation’. Still, the arguments against fake godmen/godwomen, their illicit wealth, etc., seem to go mostly unchallenged.

The most striking point I have seen is that in many aspects of social and/or religious life, the COTs are only too willing to change their stand at the individual- and family- levels and embrace the changes without much ado, providing their own reasons and justifications for such changes, but when expressing views here in the Forum, they are particular that they should be seen as pure, unsullied COTs. :)

Thus the difference between the COTs and their opposing camp, which gives the “energy”, seems to me to be that while the former will like to change their lifestyles, belief systems etc., as and when an absolute necessity or compulsion arises to do so, and they will like to do that rather silently, they just cannot tolerate the opposing camp saying that the world is changing fast and changes are necessary. There is thus only a small difference — reactive and pro-active between these kurukshetra armies. If only this is understood by either side, much of the heated discussions, and so the web traffic probably will get reduced. Hence I wish both sides do not realize the truth and continue their own way!

My perspective after joining this forum since August, 2009 -

A very Vibrating, Stimulating, Rejuvinating, Undulating, Fascinating, Thrilling, Educating, Embracing, Astonishing, Motivating, Disappointing, Provoking, Taunting, Embarassing & Tempting social group, offering all these experiences as a mixture at a time!!!!

A wholesome Physical World, I found in this Cyber World.

Other than the knowledge and information I gained from this forum by way of sharing among each other, I could well identify my accumulative perspective about humans and human psychology matching with what I could find here.

I used to tell my very dearest close friend (one of the members here with whome most of my views dosen't match) that -Whatever may be the differences of opinion, I certainly don't take deep in my heart negatively against any member as they all like myself are here with all their feelings and emotions of thier life time experiences.

As I said, some time before in this forum, in one thread, I participate here not just to share my views but to learn and understand many perspectives that the members of this forum expose here. I have realized and grasped the wisdom that every member here have in them and have revealed them very affectively.

Probably that's why I was rightly identified as some one giving away "Like" much liberally. I was not much surpirsed because I was expecting this to happen sometime sooner or later, pointing this out some way. Only after being notified, I could see myself in my profile and found the statistics indicating - "Likes given - 2786". Indeed, that's the whooping figure!!!

In all, I hold all the members in high regard and respect in my heart and personally would like to give a bunch of thanks to Mr.Praveen.

This world is complex, human emotions are complex and thus is this true forum complex!!! This complexity is what that is making this forum wholesome and charmful.

In netshell, my perspective about this forum and its members is -

:first: :thumb: :clap2:
:cheer2:

Last edited:
Let me throw in my 2 cents ....

First, thanks to Shri Sangom for starting this thread, nice way to reminisce and reflect a bit.

When I first started posting in this site I did so with trepidation for reasons that must be apparent to everyone by now. I was in for a pleasant surprise, everyone from Praveen, KRS, and K (was an SM at that time) did not censure my posts in anyway, on the contrary welcomed me. Silverfox in particular was very supportive and encouraged me in many ways. Let me express my thanks to them all now.

In my early days here many people engaged me in spirited discussions, KRS, Anand, Sapthjihva, Happy to name a few. Often times they sent me out on reading frenzy from which I benefited enormously. Hardly ever did the discussions descend below basic human decency. Let me express my thanks to them all now.

In an earlier version of the software that runs the site we used to get counts of guests and members browsing the pages in current time. The number would almost always be in the three digits. Occasionally I have seen the number cross the 500 mark. This shows there are lot of people who remain silent readers and observers even though there are only few active participants. This must give us all pause to think and not tax them with petty innuendos, veiled personal attacks, grandiose and condescending putdowns, etc.

Let us all be friends, stick to the issues being discussed, end with a laugh and some respect for each other.

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
dear friends,
It is nice to have done the review on this Forum. we all feel proud to be Brahmins. also realize our unity in diversity. We criticize a lot about every aspect &perhaps this quality is in-born and i have realized that paves way for better understanding & may progress in the right direction. Only thing is that, we should freely appreciate & laud others sincerely & vouchsafe our co-operation,willingly .
A.Srinivasan (Rishikesan0

Let me also join the 'band wagon'
I am member almost two years in this Site.
I find useful informations,Hot discussions on different topics in this site.
I find Smt.Vishalakshi Ramani,Rajiram,Dr.Renukaji,Dr.Anandiji,Valliji making useful contributions.Veterans Sangom,Nara,C.Ravi,Kunjupu are doing great service by their posts.Let us make this site more benificial to our community.
Alwan

To be honest, I am shy to enter a thread of veterans. I have not been here for even a year. But since it gives an opportunity for a review of (activities) in this forum, I want to contribute my views in this thread.

1. Like most people, I also got to know about this site while searching for some slokas.
2. I was happy to see the translations and meanings of Sanskrit slokas and that made me become a member.
3. I have leant many things from this forum and am confident that I would learn much more going forward thanks to our elite members.
4. I am definitely proud of my culture but am also aware that in today’s time no one can be a true Brahmin. But what we can attempt is not to deteriorate further the already diluted tradition. Brahminism is not just following rituals or chanting slokas or doing sandhya vandanam. But at the same time, these things are an integral part of a Brahmin.
5. To be a good human is more important than being a good Hindu or a good Brahmin.
6. In today’s caste ridden political world, Brahmins are sidelined in every sphere just because of their birth as a Brahmin. So, it is necessary for Brahmins to stand united and to look for avenues for their prosperity, which I believe they do.
7. There is no use in yelling at or scoffing at someone who is against our views. It is rather prudent to hear the opponents and to learn from them. (Please see the Tirukkural in my signature).
8. Views could be changing depending on one’s situation. But it is not necessary to corroborate one’s views (in this forum) with one’s actions (in real life). It is not hypocrisy.
9. Some of the members of this forum are real assets. Visalakshi Ramani, Nara, Sangom, kgopalan, Dr.Anandi, to name a few. I miss Dr.Barani.
10. I salute Praveen for his great effort in bring out a web forum like this. He has done and is still doing a great (and probably unrewarding, if not punishing) job.

Last edited:
I'm so glad I stumbled upon this forum as I was searching if there was a "Dakshina Brahmana Samajam" in London. I used to be forced to go to our samajam in Malaysia...literally dragged by my parents sometimes. Once I'm there its fun and meeting up with our friends age group, helping out, singing (for navrathri) etc.

Here in London I suddenly missed it very very much that someone suggested looking it up online and surely there must be one here too. I didn't find any but ended up in this forum. Everytime i come here I felt like i was going to our samajam again.

When i first stumbled onto this site, i was very hesitant to join as i thought everyone was so serious, geriatric and perhaps dreary (sorry! just being honest). But after reading some post by a certain moderator here I was so impressed (i thought hey, if the moderator himself was this "cool"/"fun" i can't think of a more articulate word at this time)then surely this forum doesn't seem half bad at all.

I'm very glad I joined. I have met ("virtually", pun not intended) some of the most wonderful of people (or cyber presence as a friend calls it) I feel extremely lucky to be a part of this forum and Mr. Praveen is doing an excellent service.

I want to join Ravi in saying that the forum and its members are (for the most part :D) first class chaps and chapesses :first: :cheer2: 3 cheers to all of us.

PS: I would like to humbly apologise to members if I have hurt their feelings or been brusque/unkind thus far.

S S S :cheer2: . :cheer2: . :cheer2: to this forum!!!

(Exhausted all four smileys allowed by Sri. Praveen!)

I am getting close to complete 2 year presence here. Like most others, I was in search for hinduism related info and landed up here.

Likes of forum:
1. Awesome source of information. People help each other.
2. People are nice and courteous even if there is difference of opinion.

Dislikes:
1. Forum can be more restricted to specifics of hinduism, our rich culture - brahminism as the title of website indicates.
2. Some abuse the forum for 'propaganda' of their beliefs instead sticking to above common theme. This is especially seen with propaganda work for gm/gw. I feel we could use the forum to discuss vedas, upanishads and such, and not get involved in which gm/gw is the true avataar or better than other gm/gw. I find this quite disheartening as it shows lack of thought on their actions.

Overall, I am satisfied and thank wholeheartedly the owners of this forum for providing a good platform.

hi all
i joined here in nov 2008.....i met my friendMr subramaniyan alias Brahmanyan through this forum abt coimbatore/singanallur

roots....i miss many vetrans here....i left for sometime too......this is good place to learn many new things...even i was benefitted

through this forum....through this forum.....i was able to construct a beautiful house in chennai through a nice tambram friend here...

i had nice guruvayur / rameshwaram darshan due to this forum......i had many bad experiences tooo...but still im positive than

negative..........no complaints....its matter of fact...ITS MY DAILY PART OF MY LIFE.....KIND OF ADDICTION TO TAMILBRAHMINS

FORUM.....THANKS TO PRAVEEN....

regards
tbs

Forgot to mention in my earlier post! I joined this forum on a very nice date.... 10 - 10 - 10 :)
Received a lot of :clap2: s and some :whip:s too. I enjoy writing in this forum. Thanks to everyone here!

Well... here is my two-cents on this -

I joined last Feb 2011, I think, by sheer accident - I meant to go to tamilo.com for music, news from TN etc.. and my browser brought this site instead!

I entered and saw some interesting debate between members - some are orthodox TBs, some are Reformist TBs, some are NBs and a few Atheists!

(I am a Tamil from the forgotten backwaters of Ramanathapuram Taluk in TN.. my connection to TB is via my wife, who is a Trichy TB.... and I am a self proclaimed Atheist, never asked anything from any God in the past 40 long years!, if at all this matters, anyway!)

Voila.. what a fertile land for debate and "fights"! I jumped in...

I love controversy... I thrive in conflicts.... always with LOL!

I learnt a lot of TN history, religion, religious bigotry, Supremacy of Hindus/Brahmins, Brahminism etc from very thoughtful writers like M/s Nara, K, HH, Sargom Sir, Subbudu1 Sir, Brahmanyan Sir and others.

And I invited the wrath of plenty of very super sensitive posters also..

In all, it has been a wonderful ride....

I must thank Praveen who largely took a "hands off" approach - he allowed the posters to fight to "their death"... if things go "over board" he shuts the Thread down.. and ask people to start a new Thread etc..

That's a very good policy.. that's NOT taking any side of the argument as the Owner... but as a poster he can write more frequently, time permitting!

Peace.

Last edited:
I stumbled upon the Brahmin bashing and Atheistic supremacy in this forum and had to join.

I am a software engineer by education and profession, and interested in Science and have read philosophical debates. Almost everyone is a seeker of Truth or the purpose of life. Just because I have arrived at a conclusion, I cannot force my decision upon anyone. I find this forum more lopsided on the Brahmin Superiority/Atheism and I request the owner to make it two sided - Religion/Traditional and Non-Religion. I appreciate the knowledge sharing of scientists but such knowledge or few personal experiences alone cannot be the lone criteria for bashing others. There should be a careful attitude while addressing the Religious and the Spiritual, as the forum is intended to be.

The owner of the forum should post the guidelines and also express his goals/expectations. Brahmins have changed in their perspectives of religion, society overtime based on History relating to society, freedom, religious practices, scientific advancements, jobs etc. So, there should be separate category to discuss agnostic/atheistic/forward thinking debates.

So, those debaters/unbelievers don't enter the Religion/Tradition category. Religion/Tradition should be kept strictly Religious. So, the users of the forum would choose the category according to their interest, and need not undergo any proselytization from either sides.

With more organization and guidelines, this forum can achieve greater sharing of knowledge and values, from different angles without demeaning the goal of this forum (Tamil Brahmins), where there are many members who expressed themselves to be proud Brahmins in the 'Introductory Section'.

Or the owner can even totally ban the bashing or criticism of any community or section of society.

Last edited:
"I pity Yamaka for his careless attitude towards the religious and the spiritual, and express it in an 'Appraisal ' thread." - Govinda post 15.

Well Govinda!

Thanks for your kind gesture..

...Let me make myself clear "I just don't like any of the Man-Made Religions and Gods...all prescribed by the "Holy Books", Vedas, Puranas"!

Probably, meant for you and others... Not for me! Believe me!

As long as Praveen keeps this as an Open Forum meant for both the believers and Others... there is room for me and other Atheists!

And.. I don't go to "Scriptures, Poojas" Section at all... but I love this "General Discussion Section"!

Let's talk in detail about our View of the World, if you want to!

Cheers.:llama:

I learnt a lot of TN history, religion, religious bigotry, Supremacy of Hindus/Brahmins, Brahminism etc from very thoughtful writers like M/s Nara, K, HH, Sargom Sir, Subbudu1 Sir, Brahmanyan Sir and others.

Y,

No "sir" for me till I am knighted by the Queen - this year itself will make me happiest :)

Now, more seriously, while Shri Nara, HH use this I would request all members to address me as "sangom" only. I do not rank anywhere near many of you in terms of knowledge, clarity of exposition and probably even command of English.

Thank you all.

A short apology.

:humble: I have been chastised by the administrator, and I accept it.
:smash: I have been smashed by Yamaka with the help of boon given to him by higher authority.
:help: I have to pray to some other higher authority to come save the TB community from these ........

There should be a careful attitude while addressing the Religious and the Spiritual, as the forum is intended to be.

Where is this stated in the Forum Guidelines? I find the rules clearly saying —

1. This website is an open website which means anyone can register and participate. There is no discrimination based on one's religion, caste or place of residence.
  2. Each member agrees to participate in a civilized manner without resorting to name calling or discriminating another member(s) based on their caste, religion or country of residence.
  3. Each member agrees to have an open mind with respect to the views that are shared and topics discussed.
  4. Be courteous. - Remember, we're a diverse community of people with diverse opinions. Everyone wants to be treated with respect, and showing respect to others makes the community better for all members.
  5. If you find the views/opinions of another member offensive, please do not participate. Use the Report Post option to bring it to the attention of a moderator or admin. If it violates the rules of the website, they will be edited/removed. Remember that people are entitled to their opinions, and it’s up to everyone to express them in a respectful manner.

Shri Govinda, Therefore, the options open to you or to others who may hold similar views is either 1) avoid participating in that thread and then start grumbling, or, 2) report the offensive (according to you) poat to the admin.

Having known Shri Praveen from his actions in different crises in this Forum, I am of the view that though he is an ordinarily devout tabra, he does not harbour any ill-will or "dvESham" towards atheists, agnostics and other kinds of non-believers voicing their views in this Forum. While many people proclaim "I am proud to be a brahmin" at the very point of joining the Forum, thus giving the inescapable impression to any unbiased, neutral observer that the most essential prerequisite to be a brahmin is to have the "pride of being a brahmin", I have often wondered as to "which aspects of being a brahmin are these people being so very proud of?

• If it is the knowledge of vedas, practically none of us know anything except reciting by rote some minuscule portion of some vedas like purusha sooktam, rudram & camakam, taittireeya upanishad and may be some portion of mahaa naaraayanopanishad. Even these we will rarely know the word meaning or even the exact words and go on like சுக்குமீ ளகுதி ப்பிலி for சுக்கு மிளகு திப்பிலி (cukkumī ḷakuti ppili in the place of cukku miḷaku tippili).
  • If it is based on performing all the duties, rites, rituals, etc., to be performed every day, paksha, maasa, ayana and vatsara, I am sure most of the tabras will be grossly failing in such observances. In any case their lack of adequate knowledge of the vedas and other mantras is a severe handicap for them in even finding out what all are the observances and, secondly, which is the right way of doing them. For example no rite, including Sraaddha is to be done except with oupaasanaagni; how many brahmins can claim that they do their upanayana, marriage, sraaddha and the 21 sacrifices to be done daily, are done from oupaasanaagni? Kindly refer to the views of the senior Kanchi seer here. (Even ifYou say "we may not do all that but still we are the religious and spiritual ones and anybody who tries to point out our hollow claims is a brahmin-basher" while I and some other members who are much more adept at the brahministic lore, try to call a spade and say that your claim is without substance. At best it can be like a student who fails the exams with 2% marks claiming superiority over those who score slightly less.
  • If the pride is due to certain spiritual attainments like brahmajnaana, experiencing the Supreme Reality, knowing Iswara, or some such thing, so far I have not come across any member claiming such accomplishment on his part and thence claiming to be proud of being brahmin.
I therefore feel that there is no absolute need for "a careful attitude while addressing the Religious and the Spiritual" nor is this Forum intended that way; all that is expected is to be courteous, avoid name-calling, innuendos and discrimination of those with whose ideas yours don't sync.

The owner of the forum should post the guidelines and also express his goals/expectations. Brahmins have changed in their perspectives of religion, society overtime based on History relating to society, freedom, religious practices, scientific advancements, jobs etc. So, there should be separate category to discuss agnostic/atheistic/forward thinking debates.

So, those debaters/unbelievers don't enter the Religion/Tradition category. Religion/Tradition should be kept strictly Religious. So, the users of the forum would choose the category according to their interest, and need not undergo any proselytization from either sides.

With more organization and guidelines, this forum can achieve greater sharing of knowledge and values, from different angles without demeaning the goal of this forum (Tamil Brahmins), where there are many members who expressed themselves to be proud Brahmins in the 'Introductory Section'.

Or the owner can even totally ban the bashing or criticism of any community or section of society.

The Forum guidelines are here for everyone to see and every one agrees to follow them at the time of joining the Forum. Hence all that is written above is redundant and/or non-sequitur, imo.
  • If 'Brahmins have changed in their perspectives of religion, society overtime based on History relating to society, freedom, religious practices, scientific advancements, jobs etc.', is it not a public admission that brahmins are quite at home in changing their perspectives of religion in accordance with religious practices, and that they make their own rules as per their whims and fancies? If so how can it be claimed by such people that others should have a careful attitude when handling religion? Is religion a copyright of some?

Where is this stated in the Forum Guidelines? I find the rules clearly saying

Clearly stated and understood.
A country can be "free" but it does not expect a visitor to come to the country and denounce the basis of that country.
and you can not go and scream 'fire' in crowded theater, and cause mass panic.
So freedom of speech is also should be tampered.

I do not want to refer everything to administrator either.
My point is the constant provocation of baiters, who constantly taunt the majority.

:humble: I have been chastised by the administrator, and I accept it.
:smash: I have been smashed by Yamaka with the help of boon given to him by higher authority.
:help: I have to pray to some other higher authority to come save the TB community from these ........

prasad1,

folks like sangom are well read. why dont you take upon their pronouncements as challenges, and come up with counter arguements. politely, decently and well expressed.

i think praveen, and only praveen should be the sole judge of what should be banned. boorish behaviour, whatever may be the cause or stand, does no one good.

you have not been smashed by anyone. many of us, including myself have crossed the line, and have posts removed. dont take it to heard. just read up more and come back with solid arguements.

maybe people wont accept your pov, but you will be respected for your knowledge and erudition. ok?

A country can be "free" but it does not expect a visitor to come to the country and denounce the basis of that country.

My point is the constant provocation of baiters, who constantly taunt the majority.

Your IMAGERY is totally wrong and FALSE...

You are in a state of paranoia... IMO!

Tyranny of the Majority is REAL!

Peace,

Shri Prasad,

The problem (with you) seems to me to be that because this Forum has been named as Tamilbrahmins.com, you and a few others like you, have taken it to be an exclusive preserve for tamil brahmins and, that too, within that general category, of persons who subscribe to a certain narrow pov. In truth, this Forum is neither an exclusive preserve of this group (or any other group, for that matter); as the rules framed by Shri Praveen state (and already reproduced by me, but perhaps has not been properly understood by you)—

This website is an open website which means anyone can register and participate. There is no discrimination based on one's religion, caste or place of residence.

Theoretically, or, in principle, therefore, even a Joseph from Ethiopia or a Mohammed from Saudi Arabia may join this forum and make his views - favourable or unfavourable - about Tamil Brahmins known to the readers here, but they should do so subject to the following caveats -

1. Each member agrees to participate in a civilized manner without resorting to name calling or discriminating another member(s) based on their caste, religion or country of residence.
  2. Each member agrees to have an open mind with respect to the views that are shared and topics discussed.
  3. Be courteous. - Remember, we're a diverse community of people with diverse opinions. Everyone wants to be treated with respect, and showing respect to others makes the community better for all members.
  4. If you find the views/opinions of another member offensive, please do not participate. Use the Report Post option to bring it to the attention of a moderator or admin. If it violates the rules of the website, they will be edited/removed. Remember that people are entitled to their opinions, and it’s up to everyone to express them in a respectful manner.
Hence your notion of "your country", "visitor", "denounce the basis of that country", etc., are irrelevant if not absolutely wrong. Probably such a mindset is a manifestation of the "greed" or "lobha" which overpowered the braahmanan as expressed by the Kanchi acharya. The proverbial story of the Arab and the camel ;) This Forum is as much 'your country' as it is our country too, in short. Mutual tolerance and accommodation is the best course open to us, imo.

We, (myself, Kunjuppu, etc.,) do not feel inconvenienced or uncomfortable with the posts from anyone on your side and we only try to put forward our views and opinions on a host of points which, in our view, have no relevance to or are possible obstacles to the present position and future progress of tabras.

Refer post#23,
On the contrary I love reading you, happyhindu,kanjuappu and others. people can put forth their point of view without Bashing others. That was my one point with your friend that you are so vehemently defending.
But consider the matter closed from side. I throw in the towel, I will not fight it anymore.

Refer post#23,
On the contrary I love reading you, happyhindu,kanjuappu and others. people can put forth their point of view without Bashing others. That was my one point with your friend that you are so vehemently defending.
But consider the matter closed from side. I throw in the towel, I will not fight it anymore.

Shri Prasad,
I am not clear as to what you mean by "bashing others".

I agree that our posts may counter someone else's premises and arguments but it is only very rarely that we resort to name-calling, innuendos, put-downs, sarcasms, etc., which to me, mean bashing. So kindly point out when you notice what you consider "bashing" from anyone of us. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back