• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

A doubt on rudraksh

Status
Not open for further replies.
திருமணம் ஆனவர்கள் rudraksham தங்க chain போட்டு அணிந்து கொள்ளலாமா? நான் திருமணம் ஆவதற்கு முன்பு வெள்ளியில் அணிந்து இருந்தேன் என் தந்தை திருமணம் ஆக போகிறது அதை கழட்டி வைத்துவிடு என்றார். எனக்கு அதை மறுபடியும் அணிந்து கொள்ளவேண்டும் என்று உள்ளது.

Please clarify my doubts sir. It will be helpful for me.

திருமணம் ஆனவர்கள் rudraksham தங்க chain போட்டு அணிந்து கொள்ளலாமா? நான் திருமணம் ஆவதற்கு முன்பு வெள்ளியில் அணிந்து இருந்தேன் என் தந்தை திருமணம் ஆக போகிறது அதை கழட்டி வைத்துவிடு என்றார். எனக்கு அதை மறுபடியும் அணிந்து கொள்ளவேண்டும் என்று உள்ளது.

Please clarify my doubts sir. It will be helpful for me.
Sir,

People follow different practices now. While some people wear rudraksham in a gold chain permanently saying that it has good effects on health and should be worn 24x7, the old practice was more of a religious one. Grihastas including very old people used to wear rudraksham (single or a full chain made of rudraksham) only during pooja and prayer times after which they used to remove it and keep it in a place near the pooja to ensure that it is always மடி. There were some who wore a single rudraksham always but some of them used to remove it when taking food, bath and answering the call of nature. There was/ is (?) a belief that the rudraksha, being a sacred item, should not be worn during intercourse.

So, it is up to you to decide what suits you best. Anyway putting the rudraksha in a gold chain seems to be a permitted matter.

Sir,

So, it is up to you to decide what suits you best. Anyway putting the rudraksha in a gold chain seems to be a permitted matter.
Wearing Rdraksha while drinking water food etc is not advisible.Like that as Sangom has said during "asuththa kalangalil "to be
removed. It is upto you how sacret you want to treat it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back