• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

‘Sleep with a brahmin to rid yourself of doshas'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Renuka,

Believe me, I consider everyone in the same way and I do not go by name, fame or anything external. I understand that even a hardened criminal has the potential to be a saint.

I am not as concerned that it is the name of brahmins that is being tarnished as I am by the fact that false propaganda is being made in the name of presenting information.

People go much more by what something suggests than what is explicitly mentioned.

There existed a wired custom many years back, in Tamil Nadu.

When the Tamil novel titled 'Madhorubagan' (maadhorubaagan) was released, this was the news:

BJP, RSS seek ban on Tamil novel, arrest of author - The Hindu

''Madhorubagan, Tamil equivalent of Ardhanareeswarar, the presiding deity of Tiruchengodu temple, revolves

around childless couple Kali and his wife, Ponna. Their predicament is discussed in the backdrop of the

“traditional free, vonsensual sex rituals” held once in a year during the car festival of the temple in the past.

Kali resists attempts to make his wife to participate in the ritual, but in the end he is shattered when he finds

her missing from home.''

After about one and half years, the judgement was:
If you don't like a book, throw it away, says HC - The Hindu

... My reservation is only with the title of the thread
Dear Sravna Sir,

The girl was so gullible to go to an astrologer, who could suggest such a weird solutions!

Hence the thread had this title, imho. Please note that the title was within quotes. :)

Dear Sravna Sir,

This 'tagging' happens many times! In the thread which was opened and closed recently, the OP was under the impression

that brahmins are nearer to God (!?!) and he wanted to know whether he is eligible to get a brahmin bride. :)

delhi brahmins are nearer to God as himalayas -the abode of Gods is nearby.

So get a brahmin bride from delhi.

For info. of RRji.

Women safety is the general concern of Delhi (One cannot forget the Nirbhaya case)

WOW so you have joined the moral police?
It is not a story, it is a news item that all Rational people should condemn. I do not belong to XXX organisation. I campained and had XXX banned.

Yes XXX banned so that his hatred opiate selling and his chelas continuing it are unharmed in this forum even in a limited way by criticism.

யப்பா! இது பிராமின்ஸ்இணையதளம்பா.
காதுல பூ சுத்தறதுக்கும் எல்லை இருக்குப்பா.!!!

By getting the discussions so quarrelsome you got the XXX banned and that was a disservice you did to the members here. Now coming and claiming credit for that as if it was a wonderful achievement smacks of misplaced vanity/chest-beating. LOL.

Dear Sravna,

I really dont get it...the fraudster astrologer told the woman concerned that sleeping with a Brahmin would rid of her Doshas.

That is just the topic here and nothing else.

No one is running down Brahmins or targeting Brahmins here..its just the fault of the fraudster that is using the name of Brahmins for his crime.

Just to let you know..a lot of people have high regard for true Brahmins ..some innocent gullible ones could think that it might really help cure them by sleeping with a Brahmin as to purify them from the doshas.

Those who can think would know that this is never true cos a true Brahmin would never engaged in illicit intercourse.

So why is everyone jumping on Prasad Ji here as if he wrote the article.

Prasad Ji was merely sharing an article.
Thats all.

I too really do not get it--though for a different reason or reasons:

What is objected to?

1. Is the objection to the recommendation in toto - to sleep with someone to get rid of dosha?

2. Is the objection to the recommendation to sleep with a brahmin selectively-thus denying the other gentlemen the equal right to be eligible?

I am not going to condemn the astrologer as fraudster, goonda or even wreckless.

Now if the objection is no.1 above:

It means just nothing. The astrologer may have his reasons to make that recommendation. We really do not know. He is not givena hearing as yet. It appears he did not give his recommendation as a ready solution without making a proper diagnosis of his client. He had a few meetings with his client before making that recommendation as admitted by the client herself. So we should know what happened in those meetings. Now it is a well known rule of science that a person (note I am using a neutral gender here) who is not at peacewith himself/herself will find it difficult to settle down peacefully with the outerworld. To be at peace with oneself requires firstly a physical wellbeing. The "astrologer" here might have diagnosed the client as one who was not at peace with herself as she was still searching for that peace and fulfillment. He perhaps thought a rendezvous with a brahmin (in Indian conditions) may solve the basic problem because brahmins are generally considered to be gentle and yet great performers in every field including where it mattered for this client. So our goonda astrologer had only the client's welfare in his mind.

And those who object have missed another important point. They have presumed that there are number of brahmins loose around waiting for an invitation of this sort. A brahmin may in all probability refuse such an invitation. So there is nothing for the objectors to hang on to.

2. If the objection is no. 2 above. The solution lies in amending our constitution once more for the nth time(I have lost count of the number of amendments so far) to establish the rights of other castes in this matter. We can make a petition to XXX's chelas kicking and alive in TN and to the leaders in UP (the only two faces that are prominent in the political firmament right now) to take up this burning issue and fight for the socially underprivileged sections of the society. LOL.

Last edited:
..... To be at peace with oneself requires firstly a physical wellbeing. The "astrologer" here might have diagnosed the client

as one who was not at peace with herself as she was still searching for that peace and fulfillment. He perhaps thought a

rendezvous with a brahmin (in Indian conditions) may solve the basic problem because brahmins are generally considered

to be gentle and yet great performers in every field including where it mattered for this client. So our goonda astrologer

had only the client's welfare in his mind.......
Dear Vaagmi Sir,

Wow! Amazed by your logic!! :D

delhi brahmins are nearer to God as himalayas -the abode of Gods is nearby.

So get a brahmin bride from delhi.

For info. of RRji.

Correction

Its Delhi Iyers who are closer to God becos of close proximity to Himalayas...Abode of Lord Shiva.

What about Iyengars? Vaikunta Kahaan Hain Yaar?

Dear Vaagmi Sir,

Vaagmiji did not read the complete story put out by prasadji who partially censored the report.

I believe the astrologer suggested the woman to meet his guru who had come from kerala specifically could treat such women by sprinkling holy ash on certain parts

of the body [I have also censored it] and wanted the woman to cooperate. She ran away in horror.

Vaagmiji idea of inner peace read with this elaboration is joke of the day.lol

Correction

Its Delhi Iyers who are closer to God becos of close proximity to Himalayas...Abode of Lord Shiva.

What about Iyengars? Vaikunta Kahaan Hain Yaar?
You probably are not aware of Muktinath temple in himalayas

It is a vaishnavite shrine -106th of 108 divyadesams .

Buddists also go there as it is holy for them also

Dear Vaagmi ji...I cant stop laughing...gentle yet a good playerLOL

So Sattva Alphas do exists tooLOL

Dear Vaagmi Sir,

The innocuous big grin at the end means you were not all that amazed. LOL.

What I wrote was meant to be read in a lighter vein. The grin would have then disappeared and would have been replaced by a LORL.

Last edited:
You probably are not aware of Muktinath temple in himalayas

It is a vaishnavite shrine -106th of 108 divyadesams .

Buddists also go there as it is holy for them also

In the Mukthinath temple the pujari is a tribal woman. And that makes a point. Over to krishji. LOL.

Vaagmiji did not read the complete story put out by prasadji who partially censored the report.

I believe the astrologer suggested the woman to meet his guru who had come from kerala specifically could treat such women by sprinkling holy ash on certain parts

of the body [I have also censored it] and wanted the woman to cooperate. She ran away in horror.

Vaagmiji idea of inner peace read with this elaboration is joke of the day.lol

Do you 'believe' or did you read it there?

You made my imagination run a bit riot, by censoring! :)
Anyway, now I have read the full page. :ranger:

with malice towards none!

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...ter-classes/story-R6BA4dXZP5UAvZdJw4BWXL.html

Kerala priest who spoke against child abuse arrested for raping minor girl

Father Robin Vaddakumchiryil was arrested for raping a minor girl.(Picture courtesy: K Sasi)

A priest who spoke against child abuse was arrested in Kerala for alleged rape of a minor which led to her pregnancy, police said on Tuesday.
The 17-year-old gave birth to a baby at a private hospital last month and the accused had shifted both the mother and the newborn to an orphanage in north Kerala’s Wayanad to hush up the incident.
Father Robin Vaddakumchiryil (48), the vicar of St Sebastian church in Kottiyoor, was arrested after the girl narrated the incident to officials of childline, a telephone helpline for children in distress. Childline officials then tipped off police.
The church official had allegedly abused the girl at the computer class provided by the church, police said.
A spokesperson of the Thalasserry diocese said the priest has been taken out of all religious duties.
Police said a DNA test will be held on the priest to ascertain to strengthen the case against him. Police have also booked the private hospital, where she delivered a baby, for not informing police.
“The priest also made an attempt to implicate the girl’s father in the case. Since the family is from an economically weaker section he tried to implicate him and told many about this,” said deputy superintendent of police Prajeesh, who uses only his first name. The priest was planning to travel to Canada to evade arrest, he said.

• A police official said the priest was the chief guest at a function organised recently against crime against children. He was also known to have spoken on the issue earlier.
Police quoted the minor as saying that she has been in trauma for the last two years and the priest threatened her not to reveal the incident to anyone. Fearing social stigma, her parents also kept silent. They are also likely to be questioned.
The victim’s family lives near the church and the girl used to visit the church regularly.
The priest has been charged under stringent provisions of the Prevention of Children from Sexual Offences Act (Pocso) and IPC.
The new born was later shifted to a government-run home, said Peravur police inspector N Sunil Kumar, who is investigating the case.
The government had recently decided to fast-track cases related to sexual assault on minors.
Activists say that in most cases of child sexual abuse, the victims are known to the accused.
Data from the National Crimes Records Bureau (NCRB) show that in 2015, more than 15,000 children faced sexual assault. In more than 8,300 incidents, the accused was known to the child.

[h=1]5 nuns among 8 people booked for hiding rape of minor girl by Kerala priest[/h][FONT=&quot]Kerala Police on Saturday booked eight persons, including five nuns, on suspicion of covering up the alleged rape of a 16-year-old girl by a church priest. The girl later gave birth to a baby boy in a hospital and the child was shifted to an orphanage controlled by the church.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The main accused, Father Robin Vadakkumcherry, vicar of the St Sebastian church in Kottiyoor, was arrested on February 27 while allegedly planning to flee the country.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]All the accused, including two doctors and five nuns, will be charged under POCSO (Protection of Children from Sexual Offences).[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“We are investigating all angles. All accused will be arrested soon,” Kannur superintendent of police Shiv Vikram told Hindustan Times.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Among the accused is the in-charge of the private hospital at Kuthuparamba in the district, where the 16-year-old girl gave birth to a boy on February 17.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]They have been booked under non-bailable sections of POCSO Act and Juvenile Justice Act, Peravoor circle inspector Sunilkumar, who is the investigating officer in the case, said on Saturday.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]During investigation, police found that there was an alleged attempt to cover up the whole incident and bail out the priest. The girl’s father, who belongs to an economically backward family, was also promised Rs 10 lakh to own up the crime.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Though the hospital where the girl delivered the baby claimed that it was not aware of the rape, police reportedly found out that two doctors and a few staff members knew about the incident.[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back