• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Side effects from missing sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minimum 6 to 7 hours of sound sleep is a must!!

DDjr1DhXYAAszE-.jpg

Source: Twitter@wef

100% true!

All doctors preach this yet its the doctor who is the most sleep deprived!

I agree Madam..Is it a professional hazard? But I think if you decide to sleep, you will..Probably will is lacking in Doctors!!

I agree Madam..Is it a professional hazard? But I think if you decide to sleep, you will..Probably
is lacking in Doctors!!

hi

if there is will ...there is a way....many are loosing sleep....becoz of this tb forum addiction...lol

I agree Madam..Is it a professional hazard? But I think if you decide to sleep, you will..Probably will is lacking in Doctors!!

When pts sleep well only then a doctor can sleep.
The morgue is the only place patients sleep very well.

One of the most peaceful places ever..there is a sense of calm inside a morgue even though its cold.

When pts sleep well only then a doctor can sleep.
The morgue is the only place patients sleep very well.

One of the most peaceful places ever..there is a sense of calm inside a morgue even though its cold.

Madam, Are you not uncomfortable seeing death..Is there no anxiety discussing that ..Or is it giving a new insight or meaning to life...You may then be existentialist then!!

Madam, Are you not uncomfortable seeing death..Is there no anxiety discussing that ..Or is it giving a new insight or meaning to life...You may then be existentialist then!!

Death does not make me uncomfortable...in fact its part of life.

I pay more importance to death than life cos death is the final journey for a person.

When I used to work in the hospital before I made sure the dead were respected more than the living ones cos living ones can be #@*¥ at times becos they are still embodied but the dead being disembodied ..who knows what goes tru their mind and they cant relate it to us..so I have a soft corner for the death cos its a mystery.

I dont like as much attending weddings cos its too much activity and noise and also one can marry again and again..but death? In one lifetime a person only dies once...so I never miss funerals.

Without death there is no life and vice versa.
Death can be depressing too a fact I totally admit..understand and also experienced but somehow death is one topic that attracts me like a moth to a flame

Death is like Brahman..
To know Brahman one needs to become Brahman..likewise to know Death one needs to Die.

Shivam or Shavam...the difference is the Letter "I"..know the "I" and one might know the answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back