• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

‘Only aunties wear sarees? Ridiculous!’

Status
Not open for further replies.
renu,

i disagree with you re vidya balan 'looks like an aunty to start with'. . she definitely looked virginal in parineeta, and looked whorish the dirty picture. she is a chameleon who can assume any 'look' she wants..

having said that, i agree, that in cannes, she looked dowdy. she relies too much on sabasachi the designer. she should have opted for kanjeevaram or mysore silks. in contrast bombay jayashree looked real class at the oscars

but look at those perfect teeth :)

View attachment 2729

I thought man looked at the teeth of
ONLY his four legged cousins,
before investing huge money on them!!! :)

ah! but this man thinks differently. a thing of beauty is a joy ... forever. no?

Even the teeth???
Every woman is supposed to have
at least one beautiful part in her body.
Some have lovely eyes.
Some have Roman nose.
Others inviting lips.
Some have flawless skin.
Some have other assets.
So life will not be enough to admire
all these beauties and enjoy the joy for ever.

Today I saw a lovely lady.
Her plait was so black, thick, long and
the tips of the hairs looked naturally curled.
With a lady like her, no one will interested to see her face
unless the front side is even better than the backside.

renu,

i disagree with you re vidya balan 'looks like an aunty to start with'. . she definitely looked virginal in parineeta, and looked whorish the dirty picture. she is a chameleon who can assume any 'look' she wants..

having said that, i agree, that in cannes, she looked dowdy. she relies too much on sabasachi the designer. she should have opted for kanjeevaram or mysore silks. in contrast bombay jayashree looked real class at the oscars

but look at those perfect teeth :)

View attachment 2729

Dear Kunjs,

You are right..she is a chameleon but a FAT AUNTY Chameleon! Ha Ha Ha.

You know some few weeks ago the movie Kismat Connection was shown on TV here where Shahid Kapoor was paired with Vidya Balan.

My husband did not know that Shahid was paired with Vidya in this movie....he was watching the scene where Shahid was talking to Juhi who was playing some gypsy crystal ball reader here..

Then he asked me "renu ..who is the heroine in this movie"

I said it is Vidya Balan.

My husband said "What! Are you sure?? Shahid looks like a college guy and why is he paired with an aunty?"

Ok ..you see Kunjs...this came out from a man's mouth.

Her teeth are no big deal...most of us also come with perfect teeth!LOL

I can't stop laughing too..thinking that you like her teeth..I think I know why.

Even the teeth???
Every woman is supposed to have
at least one beautiful part in her body.
Some have lovely eyes.
Some have Roman nose.
Others inviting lips.
Some have flawless skin.
Some have other assets.
So life will not be enough to admire
all these beauties and enjoy the joy for ever.

Dear VR ji,

You are toooooo innocent.

I really can not type more detail but if you study about Fetishism ...you will know that Teeth can be a major turn on for some!

I feel sad for Sabysachi Mukherjee...isn't afraid that his popularity will take a dip?

His creations are beautiful...it is just that Vidya Balan is not able to do justice to his creations.

His creations sit so beautifully on Aishwarya Rai.

Aishwarya-Rai-Sabyasachi-Sari-At-Ravan-Preimere-UK.jpg

Though it appears like all-woman-discussion, I am surprised to see Kunjuppu Sir's undaunted support

to his ever green girl (!!) V B, despite so many criticisms from veteran ladies of our forum! :high5:

Our 'Didi' Usha Uthup wears gorgeous sarees with lot of bangles on her left hand

and a huge bindhi with க / क / ॐ inscribed in it. :thumb:

She is always 'Didi' and not a maami / paatti to everyone in the public
! :)

7787.usha.jpg

Though it appears like all-woman-discussion, I am surprised to see Kunjuppu Sir's undaunted support

to his ever green girl (!!) V B, despite so many criticisms from veteran ladies of our forum! :high5:

Dear RR ji,

It is fun to watch Kunjs and his "love" for Vidya Balan!LOL

...OR is there no middle age nowadays???

Is it just youth followed by old age??? :noidea:
Oh! Come on dear Sis! Only youth and NO old age. I saw a 'kutti chuttis' show recently. One kutty fellow

showed an old lady and said she is his 'ammA'! Then he pointed out to a young lady and said she is his

'mummy'! So, many pAttis do not want to be called pAtti by the grand-kids! They wish to be 'mArkandEyis'. :lol:

P.S: Kunjuppu Sir will know that many KLB children call their pAttis as 'ammamA'. ammamA...... sigh!!

(KLB = Kerala brahmin)

........ It is fun to watch Kunjs and his "love" for Vidya Balan!LOL
I know Renu! But he makes sure that he comments that Mrs K looks better,
so that he need not hide the rolling pins, even if she happens to read this thread! :ranger:

Our 'Didi' Usha Uthup wears gorgeous sarees with lot of bangles on her left hand

and a huge bindhi with க / क / ॐ inscribed in it. :thumb:

She is always 'Didi' and not a maami / paatti to everyone in the public
! :)

7787.usha.jpg

But did you notice her energy and strength??? :humbled:

No one I repeat no one will dare to call her anything other than DIDI!!! :boxing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back