• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

‘Only aunties wear sarees? Ridiculous!’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps he was ahead of his time. He had the modern kaupeen with universal fit all string!!

Talking of strings........ I remember one funny episode during my co-ed masters degree course.

One very fair, tall and plump professor whom we (means I ) nicknamed 'fridge' (uncle had a white huge fridge at home)

came to our class one day, with a long white string (nAdA) dangling down in front of his trouser! OMG! We were six girls

in our class and had tough time controlling the burst of laughter! The boys were all sitting as if nothing was wrong!! The

prof. finished the 45 minutes class in the same 'avtAr'. Later we started scolding the leader for not taking the prof outside

to tell his condition. BTW, frenchie type u.wears were very much available with nice elastic bands those days and I still

wonder how our dear prof chose that 'stringed beauty'!! :D

P.S: Uncle was my guardian for two years and I stayed with him and aunt! :cool:

Nothing to beat the G strings!
They are real strings covering the genitals
passing in between the buns (bums)
and ending in the back in another string.
(Is G string the shortened form of genital String???)
One of the guitar string is also called G string.

Once when I was a very small girl, I asked my father about G string
after reading the word and not knowing what it meant.
He said that they are pieces of cloth less than palm sized
which were placed strategically to cover the human body.
When he said three were needed I got a rough idea of what he meant!

th

Kunjuppu Sir,
Nice to know that you too admire Vidya Balan. :thumb: Is she awesome or IS SHE AWESOME? :biggrin1:

Renukaji, Only a philistine will call VB as a fat aunty.:nono: Lol.

Nothing to beat the G strings!
They are real strings covering the genitals
passing in between the buns (bums)
and ending in the back in another string.
(Is G string the shortened form of genital String???)
One of the guitar string is also called G string.

Wearing the Guitar string will really cut!!! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back