• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

நாய் பெற்ற தெங்கம் பழம்

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

ShivKC

நாய் பெற்ற தெங்கம் பழம்

This is an interesting article in tamil, which appeals every one not to look down upon people in terms their mother tongue or spoken language.

a interesting write up, will keep you engaged until last para, doped with a touch of southern tamil nadu culture e.

நாயà¯￾ பெறà¯￾à®± தெஙà¯￾கமà¯￾ பழமà¯￾ (à®®à¯￾à®´à¯￾கà¯￾ கடà¯￾டà¯￾ரை) | நாஞà¯￾சிலà¯￾நாடனà¯￾

P
S: Those who cant read tamil, pls dont waste time in clicking this link

Dear Mr. ShivKC,

I opened the link and the very first paragraph put me off!

The reason....???

The author threatens to streak like Adam

(before he ate the apple in the Garden of Eden) :shocked:

I am sure all the viewers would have been put off similarly.

We never know what he wanted to tell in the first place!

with warm regards,
Mrs. V. R.

This is an interesting article in tamil, which appeals every one not to look down upon people in terms their mother tongue or spoken language.

a interesting write up, will keep you engaged until last para, doped with a touch of southern tamil nadu culture e.

நாய் பெற்ற தெங்கம் பழம் (முழுக் கட்டுரை) | நாஞ்சில்நாடன்

P

நாயà¯￾ பெறà¯￾à®± தெஙà¯￾கமà¯￾ பழமà¯￾ (à®®à¯￾à®´à¯￾கà¯￾ கடà¯￾டà¯￾ரை) | நாஞà¯￾சிலà¯￾நாடனà¯￾

P

Dear Sri.Shiv, Greetings.

Thanks for sharing the article with us. It is just great. It is true, our literature is just stagnated, Tamizh culture is just stagnated. It is true, languages can't be compared. The information about Mullai Periyar Dam is good. I liked that article.

Cheers!

A very informative article. But some words could have been deleted and the points made more clear! :ranger:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back