• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

பெண் பிள்ளைகளை பெற்ற எல்லா அப்பாக்களும்

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jai Shankar

பெண் பிள்ளைகளை பெற்ற எல்லா அப்பாக்களும்

DIeF5aNUEAAHzMz.jpg:large

Source: Twitter

So a man needs 2 of everything?
That he has 2 mothers?
His mum and his daughter.

So why then Eka Patni Vrata?
Erendu Manaivi too would be good for him..they can give birth to many daughters and he can have so many "mothers" and keep singing Mathru Panchakam life long.

Doctor Mam,

To my little knowledge what I understand from the OP is that a daughter can also be like a mother showering immeasurable love and affection through out.

And the OP does not discuss ‘MAN’ anywhere, it is ‘FATHER’ which makes vast difference in relationships.

Now, where come the relationship wife here especially when it was not discussed the OP….?

Your aim should be either to drift the essence of OP or dilute it.
��

Bonus: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pX0-umgXgmc

351b8c1e7d8cf6c31f021d5d72ce83b7.jpg

Source: Google images

P.S: I expect unsolicited visitors rushing in to join the 'JALRA BHAJAN'

Last edited by a moderator:

Doctor Mam,

To my little knowledge what I understand from the OP is that a daughter can also be like a mother showering immeasurable love and affection through out.

And the OP does not discuss ‘MAN’ anywhere, it is ‘FATHER’ which makes vast difference in relationships.

Now, where come the relationship wife here especially when it was not discussed the OP….?

Your aim should be either to drift the essence of OP or dilute it.
��

Bonus: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pX0-umgXgmc

351b8c1e7d8cf6c31f021d5d72ce83b7.jpg

Source: Google images

P.S: I expect unsolicited visitors rushing in to join the 'JALRA BHAJAN'

Nah...mine is a logical answer.

I have my unsolicited Jalras and you have your Advocate and Solicitor.

All men have amma hang up.

Thats the reason our girls do not want to have anything to do with them

Who would like to be called amma at the age of twenty plus?

Dear friends, If we analyze the experiences of Brahmin familes ,the decade started from 90s are totally changed,,Upto 1990,all in the family had a SAY ,in selecting Boys/ girls.since we were mostly conservatives.But in the last 2 Decades,, All have independent views on every aspect of life / since all ! Esp girls are equally well informed ,most of the, live in America ,All have clear views about ,Martiage & parents literally follow their views & get the,married, & avoid argu,emts we extend all help & the children help financilly in all our needs.
Remember, when when you seriously fall sick they would be by your side, when you breathe last

A.Srinivasan( Rishikesan)

E

And hence they all celebrate mother's day in true sense gifting with flowers, card or a present as they realize that one day they will be also mothers.

There is another section, which is knocking at the doors of fertility clinics coming up nowadays in every nook and corner of the city. Surprisingly it is these clinics that attract more patients.....!!

True..who wants to be viewed as maternal at a young age.

All this amma hang ups or appa hang ups ruin marriages..Oedipus and Electra Complexes!!LOL

One is free to decide either to marry and celebrate the life or to remain as a spinster.... and ruin.....

Sad Spinsters And Crazy Cat Ladies: Why Society Shames Single Women And Why WeShould Celebrate The Single Life Instead

over-68000-single-women-starve-to-death-every-year-you-probably-wont-care-meme-psa_thumb.jpg

The-Ultimate-Pillow-For-Single-Ladies-Funny-Cute-Picture.jpg

ring-meme-generator-single-women-over-the-age-of-30-0e7732.jpg

Source: http://everydayfeminism.com/2013/02...e-women-and-how-to-celebrate-the-single-life/

Girls are getting married easily..its guys who are lamenting they cant get brides..you can see in Forum itself...all men do is lament that its hard to get a bride.

This also appeared in this Forum...... more particularly in this thread....

Girls are getting married easily..its guys who are lamenting they cant get brides..you can see in Forum itself...all men do is lament that its hard to get a bride.

One cannot take whatever that appears in this Forum as true... nothing but truth....

They are only POV or opinion of each individual which may differ...

Have we not seen Judgement of trial courts/lower courts are overturned by higher courts.?

This also appeared in this Forum...... more particularly in this thread....

One cannot take whatever that appears in this Forum as true... nothing but truth....

They are only POV or opinion of each individual which may differ...

Have we not seen Judgement of trial courts/lower courts are overturned by higher courts.?

Finally...you admit there is Untruth!LOL

Higher courts or Lower Court..does not matter cos all one needs is the Devils advocate to bail one out or an insane one who even throw an innocent man in jail..
BUT the Highest of The Highest Court..no one can overthrow that verdict.

Finally...you admit there is Untruth!LOL

Higher courts or Lower Court..does not matter cos all one needs is the Devils advocate to bail one out or an insane one who even throw an innocent man in jail..
BUT the Highest of The Highest Court..no one can overthrow that verdict.

I don't think this is final......

I am happy that the OP has generated response.... that too from a Veteran who has got MORE postings to her credit and with MORE thumbs UP..!!

Now, where comes the argument whether it is truth or untruth...?

I have not made any declaration that the OP is nothing but truth anywhere

And everybody know that if the OP is true, it will stand the test of the time

Sathyamev Jayathe

Cheers and good day.

... I am happy that the OP has generated response.... that too from a Veteran who has got MORE postings to her credit and with MORE thumps UP..!!.......
A veteran TURNED newbie - now a member - comments like this! Can't stop laughing!! :rofl:

I don't think this is final......

I am happy that the OP has generated response.... that too from a Veteran who has got MORE postings to her credit and with MORE thumps UP..!!

Now, where comes the argument whether it is truth or untruth...?

I have not made any declaration that the OP is nothing but truth anywhere

And everybody know that if the OP is true, it will stand the test of the time

Sathyamev Jayathe

Cheers and good day.

Eid Ul Adha Mubarak to you.

A veteran TURNED newbie - now a member - comments like this! Can't stop laughing!! :rofl:

While there are members with mindset of Newbies.. but under cover of Veterans I cannot stop laughing…!!!:rofl:

As for me I know that nothing is permanent… everything change… yesterday it is 31[SUP]st[/SUP] August and today it is lst September

I believe change in life is inevitable

I also prefer and take roads less traveled by others.

I love the game 'Snakes and ladder'...

And more come here for fun

I hate to subscribe within the comforts zone of a particular standard designation of ‘Veteran’ etc

I like to be adventurous and to explore new avenues…. I take calculated risk also

In the process, I also wish to be more energetic, enthusiastic and vibrant

I learnt that Life is like a rose with thorns…. while I love rose, I am happy to deal with thorns…..

While there are members with mindset of Newbies.. but under cover of Veterans I cannot stop laughing…!!!:rofl:

As for me I know that nothing is permanent… everything change… yesterday it is 31[SUP]st[/SUP] August and today it is lst September

I believe change in life is inevitable

I also prefer and take roads less traveled by others.

I love the game 'Snakes and ladder'...

And more come here for fun

I hate to subscribe within the comforts zone of a particular standard designation of ‘Veteran’ etc

I like to be adventurous and to explore new avenues…. I take calculated risk also

In the process, I also wish to be more energetic, enthusiastic and vibrant

I learnt that Life is like a rose with thorns…. while I love rose, I am happy to deal with thorns…..

I prefer Guns n Roses![video=youtube_share;1w7OgIMMRc4]https://youtu.be/1w7OgIMMRc4[/video]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back