Tamil Brahmins
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cry

0 Not allowed!
    OMG, Blonde!!

A blonde was rollerblading with her headphones on.
    She stopped at a hair salon and asked for a haircut.

She instructed that the hair stylist could not take off her headphones. The stylist replied refusing to cut

her hair, so she left.
    She went to a different hair salon and said the same thing. This time, the stylist agreed

to cut her hair.
    After a while, the blonde fell asleep in the chair. The stylist took off the headphones and the

blonde died on the spot.
    Confused at what happened, the stylist put on the headphones.

They were saying: "Breath in, breath out."

Source: BabaMail
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    An atheist became incensed over Christmas holiday preparations.

He filed a lawsuit about the constant celebrations given to Christians and Jews while atheists had no holiday to celebrate.

The case was brought before a judge.

After listening to the long, passionate presentation by the atheist's lawyer, the judge banged his gavel and declared, "Case

dismissed!"
    The lawyer immediately stood and objected to the ruling.

"Your honor, how can you possibly dismiss this case? The Christians have Christmas, Easter, and many other observances.

Jews have Passover, Yom Kippur, and Hanukkah. Yet, my client and all other atheists have no such holiday!"

The judge leaned forward in his chair and simply said, "Obviously, your client is too confused to know about, much less

celebrate his own atheist holiday!"

The lawyer pompously said, "Your honor, we are unaware of any such holiday for atheists. Just when might that holiday be?"

The judge replied, "Well, it comes every year on exactly the same date. Psalm 14:1 states, 'The fool says in his heart, there

is no God.'
    Thus, if your client says there is no God then, according to the Bible, he is a fool.

April Fool's Day is his holiday. Now, get out of my courtroom!"

Source: BabaMail.
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

Becky

0 Not allowed!
    Oh! How brilliant!!

A man was driving through west Texas one spring evening.

The road was deserted and he had not seen a soul for what seemed like hours. Suddenly his car started to cough

and splutter and the engine slowly died away, leaving him sitting on the side of the road in total silence.
    He popped

the hood and looked to see if there was anything that he could do to get it going again.
    Unfortunately, he had a limited

knowledge of cars, so all he could do was look at the engine.
    Feeling despondent as he stood looking at the gradually

fading light of his flashlight, he cursed that he had not put in new batteries like he had promised himself.

Suddenly, through the inky shadows, came a deep voice, "It's your fuel pump."
    The man raised up quickly, striking his

head on the underside of the hood. "Who said that?" he demanded.
    There were two horses standing in the fenced field

alongside the road and the man was amazed when the nearest of the two horses repeated, "It's your fuel pump. Tap it

with your flashlight, and try it again."

Confused, the man tapped the fuel pump with his flashlight, turned the key and sure enough, the engine roared to life.

He muttered a short thanks to the horse and screeched away.
    When he reached the next town, he ran into the local

bar.
    "Gimme a large whiskey, please!" he said. A rancher sitting at the bar looked at the man's ashen face and asked,

"What's wrong, man? You look like you've seen a ghost."
    "It's unbelievable," the man said and recalled the whole tale

to the rancher.
    The rancher took a sip of his beer and looked thoughtful. "A horse, you say? Was it by any chance a

white horse?"
    The man replied in the affirmative. "Yes, it was! Am I crazy?"

"No, you ain't crazy. You're lucky," said the rancher, "because that black horse don't know sh*t about cars."

Source: BabaMail
    Last edited by Raji Ram; 02-06-2018 at 10:06 AM.
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

Clap2

0 Not allowed!
    An Indian Doctor can't find a job in a Hospital in US so he opens a clinic and puts a sign outside:

GET TREATMENT FOR $20 - IF NOT CURED GET BACK $100

A American lawyer thinks this is a great opportunity to earn $100 and goes to the clinic...

Lawyer: "I have lost my sense of taste"
    Doctor: "Nurse, bring medicine from box no. 22 and put 3 drops in patient's mouth"

Lawyer: "Ugh..this is kerosene"
    Doctor
    : "Congrats, your sense of taste is restored. Give me $20"

The annoyed lawyer goes back after a few days to recover his money...

Lawyer: "I have lost my memory. I cannot remember anything"
    Doctor: "Nurse, bring medicine from box no. 22 and put 3 drops in his mouth"

Lawyer (annoyed): "This is kerosene. You gave this to me last time for restoring my taste"
    Doctor: "Congrats. You got your memory back. Give me $20"

The fuming lawyer pays him, and then comes back a week later determined to get back $100.

Lawyer: "My eyesight has become very weak I can't see anything"
    Doctor
    : "Well, I don't have any medicine for that, so take this $100"

Lawyer (staring at the note): "But this is $20, not $100"
    Indian : "Congrats, your eyesight is restored. Give me $20"!!

You can't beat Indians!!

Source: A forward by my friend!
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910