• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

What are the sins one will face if he kills a brahmin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
First one has to submit an application to yama...

If the application is successful, yama will invite the person to his abode for an interview. According to bhuloka experience and execution, the type of hell and the actual job would be allotted. If the applicant is unsuccessful, he would be sent back to earth to acquire the necessary experience...

will anybody dare...?! :)

I have mortuary experience...may be I might be selected!LOL

...... How to become a Yamaduta
"Those who have passed several years in the dreadful hell and have no descendants (to offer gifts) in their favor become messengers of Yama." (Garuda Purana 2.18.34) .........
Dear Renu,

As per your post, we can only make our 'bad' ancestors, who have suffered in hell as Yamadutas, by NOT giving gifts in their favor;

and we have to commit sins, suffer in hell and ask our descendants not to give away gifts in our favor, to grab that post! :D

Right, so we have an acknowledgement here. The secret is that yama and chithragupta also do not know how to decide if a person is a brahmin. You see, getting the post of yama dhoota or becoming yama itself is so easy than to find out the "brahmin".

I told about you only not yama or c.gupta--Brahmin is easy to find---go to Vishnu padam in srirangam and you can find all stomachy Brahmins sitting and expecting for moneyPS--vishupadam is the place where ceremony rites are performed. If u go you can meet yama and his employees- serious nd LOL

prasad1--Your facemask was tore by V Balasubramani on page 4. Writing some fancy words against others will not help anybody. Do not involve in comenting homams. You are spoiling the hinduism by having less knowledge.

but experience in torture and sadism is required... plus some level of ignorance... do you still qualify? ;)

Time to take out my blindfolds,handcuffs,stilettos,fishnet stockings,whips,chains,hooks and all!

I surely qualify!LOL

prasad1--Your facemask was tore by V Balasubramani on page 4. Writing some fancy words against others will not help anybody. Do not involve in comenting homams. You are spoiling the hinduism by having less knowledge.

Dear IMRPS(What a Username yaar)...who in this world does not wear a mask?

The word Persona itself means Mask...all of us wear masks daily..no one truly knows our mind..even we ourselves do not know our true nature.

No one can tear anyone's mask...tearing one mask only exposes the multitude of masks we have donned all our existence.

Keep tearing every mask you can..and finally you will only see yourself ..for existence is nothing but a mere reflection.

Less knowledge than what? You (LOL) or a rock?
Please do not drag Baluji in this mess, he is my friend and a knowledgeable one at that. We have our differences but he is NOT ignorant.

Less knowledge than what? You (LOL) or a rock?
Please do not drag Baluji in this mess, he is my friend and a knowledgeable one at that. We have our differences but he is NOT ignorant.

You cannot tolerate the user name also [what user name u asked] and in one reply you quoted Watson [ u don't know the basic skills to address a person albeit you are a veteran]then how can you tolerate the questions--May god bless you ---

Dear IMRPS(What a Username yaar)...who in this world does not wear a mask?

The word Persona itself means Mask...all of us wear masks daily..no one truly knows our mind..even we ourselves do not know our true nature.

No one can tear anyone's mask...tearing one mask only exposes the multitude of masks we have donned all our existence.

Keep tearing every mask you can..and finally you will only see yourself ..for existence is nothing but a mere reflection.
m
Why you are bothered about user name--discuss the subject matter--

You cannot tolerate the user name also [what user name u asked] and in one reply you quoted Watson [ u don't know the basic skills to address a person albeit you are a veteran]then how can you tolerate the questions--May god bless you ---
Sir you are confused, I have no problem with your username (it can be mudd for all I care). The expression is "elementary my dear Watson" is from sherlock Holmes, then again you may not know that either.

Sir you are confused, I have no problem with your username (it can be mudd for all I care). The expression is "elementary my dear Watson" is from sherlock Holmes, then again you may not know that either.

At least you are caring for MUDD --- BTW I have not read Sherlock Homes and all I know what I KNOW--- OR IN RAGHUVARAN STYLE I KNOW--------REPET IT WTH PITCH SLIGTY HIGH

You can type so much but u find typing 5 letters difficult-- Why deviating from topic?

Becos your username has no vowel in between to be remembered to type.

If anything starts with IMR...the next letter would have to be a vowel in order to be pronounced.

There is no sense in hiding behind an alias unless one is ashamed of his posts.

Anonymity makes posts suspect.

I see no wisdom in starting half a dozen similar threads .

There is no sense in hiding behind an alias unless one is ashamed of his posts.

Anonymity makes posts suspect.

I see no wisdom in starting half a dozen similar threads .

Who asked your participation....???

You just make an entry, talk something all along and now it seem you suddently realised your wisdom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back