• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

What are the sins one will face if he kills a brahmin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found the answer:

How to become a Yamaduta:

How to become a Yamaduta
"Those who have passed several years in the dreadful hell and have no descendants (to offer gifts) in their favor become messengers of Yama." (Garuda Purana 2.18.34)

Not bad...Yama employs ex hell inmates!LOL

All these are so obviously fabricated...so that people get scared and do Pitr Karyam and make donations and gifts to those who conduct such rituals!LOL

If u do not believe do not perform pithru karyam-- I will quote from Kanhi periava
இப்போது பெரும்பாலோர் ஏதோ ஒப்புக்குத்தான் பித்ரு கார்யங்கள் பண்ணுகிறார்கள். பாக்கியிருப்பவர்களோ மேலும் துணிந்துஸூப்பர்ஸ்டிஷன்என்றே இவற்றை அடியோடு நிறுத்தியிருக்கிறார்கள். இதன் விபரீத பலன் எனக்குத்தான் தெரியும். அநேக வீடுகளில் சித்தப்பிரமம், அபஸ்மாரம் (காக்காய் வலிப்பு), இன்னும் போன தலைமுறைகளில் கேள்வியே படாத அநேக ரத்த வியாதிகள், Nervous Disease- களுடன் அநேகர் அவஸ்தைப் பட்டுக் கொண்டு ஜோஸ்யர், ஆரூடக்காரர், மாந்த்ரிகர் எல்லாரிடமும் போய்விட்டு என்னிடம் வருகிறார்களேஇந்த கஷ்டங்களுக்குப் பெரும்பாலும் காரணம் பித்ரு கார்யங்களை விட்டு விட்டதுதான். ”மாதா பிதாக்கள் உயிர் போனபின் அவர்களுக்காக மக்கள் செய்யாதது மக்களைத் தாக்கும்என்றும் புரிந்து கொள்ள வேண்டும். அப்பாவும், அம்மாவும் மற்ற வம்ச முதல்வர்களும் எங்கேயாவது கோபித்துக் கொண்டு சபிப்பார்களா என்று கேட்கக் கூடாது. பித்ருக்கள் சபிக்காமலிருக்கலாம். ஆனால் பித்ரு தேவதைகள் இருக்கிறார்களே, அவர்கள் இந்தப் பின் தலைமுறையினர் தங்கள் மூலமாக முன்னோர்களுக்கு எள்ளோ, தண்ணியோ, அன்னமோ அளிக்கவில்லையே என்பதைப் பார்த்துச் சபித்துவிடுவார்கள். ஆனபடியால் நாமும் நம் பின்ஸந்ததியும் நன்றாயிருக்கவே முன் தலைமுறையினருக்கு திவஸ தர்ப்பணாதிகள் பண்ணத் தான் வேண்டும். அதாவது இங்கே பரோபகாரத்தோடு ஸ்வய உபகாரமும் சேருகிறது. – ஜகத்குருஸ்ரீசந்திரசேகரேந்திர சரஸ்வதி ஸ்வாமிகளின் அருள்மொழிகள்

Normal days u will see tv serials. When some body I in deathbed atleast recite from purana.

I do not like TV serials...I like only good movies with handsome heroes..sexy heroines and good item numbers.

BTW when someone was in death bed last year...I used to wake up at 4 am daily to recite Narayana Upanishad.
Do Likhita Japam Sri Rama Jayam,Recite Dhanvantri Mantra and Wrote Vishnusahasranamam.

I knew person would not live but I kept reciting all these till his death so that it will give him peace.

Imrpsji,
From The statements you make, it seems your knowledge is just superficial.(i am sorry if that is offensive).
If you studied the scriptures, or listened to some learned guru's, you will realize that there is more to life than reading random books.
In another thread I quoted Gita, that should have been the primer.
You seem like a learned person. You could be a follower of different religion, and disparaging Hinduism.
So my question to you is are you a Hindu?

Last edited:
I am having normal knowledge only not superficial. It is not reading books at random.You have got extra knowledge that is why u think I disparage Hinduism. You compared the GP with Christ that itself is absurd. I am a Hindu Brahmin Vadakalai sect.

I meant to say Pandu's son is dharmaraja
The four sons Kunti got were by the grace of Surya, Yama, Vayu and Indra; Madri got two by the grace of Aswini Kumaras.

Pandu 'became' the father of the five sons born after his wedding with Kunti and Madri but he was not their biological father,

according to the epic by Sri Veda Vyasa.

Karna was born before Kunti married Pandu.

The four sons Kunti got were by the grace of Surya, Yama, Vayu and Indra; Madri got two by the grace of Aswini Kumaras.

Pandu 'became' the father of the five sons born after his wedding with Kunti and Madri but he was not their biological father,

according to the epic by Sri Veda Vyasa.

Karna was born before Kunti married Pandu.
My contention was dharmaraja [yudishtra] was first son of Pandu

To be technical, Pandu did not father any child. Elementary my dear Watson.

Imrpsji's profile says:
Performing all Homams at affordable cost with my friend. Anybody needs to perform homam in their home or office mail to [email protected] and [email protected]

So he is here peddling his profession looking for clients.

Last edited:

I do not wander for clients--Just posted in the thread--If anybody is interested they can contact. This shows your negative thoughts coz some of your answers are denied-Turn good

Jealousy reflects in your words-----U will not allow others grow. Being a veteran behave to that level. Apply your sense and reply.

I am curious .

Sri Imprs you perform homam to drive away evil spirits.

we have dengue and chikkangunya in delhi-almost an epidemic.

Pl tell me what homams are prescribed for driving away the epidemic.

Can Thengalai iyengar avail your services for performing this homam?

Can you remote perform homam for welfare of delhis poor who are suffering because of epidemic?

I am curious .

Sri Imprs you perform homam to drive away evil spirits.

we have dengue and chikkangunya in delhi-almost an epidemic.

Pl tell me what homams are prescribed for driving away the epidemic.

Can Thengalai iyengar avail your services for performing this homam?

Can you remote perform homam for welfare of delhis poor who are suffering because of epidemic?

Krishji
Reply pointwise
Like Eeval I did the homam in hosur and the evil spirit was in homakundam when sudarsana mantra was recited. All sankalpa of Lord Sudarsana.
Danvantri homam to be performed to drive away the epidemic.
Anybody can contact us for homam. We will inquire the purpose of homam and proceed forward.
I have one sudarsana homam in pondy on 22nd Oct 16. I will make a sankalpa as per your wish.

Thanks for making a sankalpa .

Only yesterday I went for someone performing sudershana homam in addition to other homam for house warming.

These holy men were from other states-karnataka and AP.

Tamil stock is not enterprising.

Even in varanasi, it is those from andhra who perform most of the rituals for south indians

The yama chitragupta and the doothas will decide about Brahmins why you are bothered? Again the kadi joke.

When you know so much, surely you should be able to tell how yama and chitragupta would decide... right?

Pandu could not join with any wife to bear children as he was cursed. So the 5 sons, supposedly of divine origin, were not of Pandu but construed to be so.

How to apply for the post of a Yama Duta?

First one has to submit an application to yama...

If the application is successful, yama will invite the person to his abode for an interview. According to bhuloka experience and execution, the type of hell and the actual job would be allotted. If the applicant is unsuccessful, he would be sent back to earth to acquire the necessary experience...

will anybody dare...?! :)

Thanks for making a sankalpa .

Only yesterday I went for someone performing sudershana homam in addition to other homam for house warming.

These holy men were from other states-karnataka and AP.

Tamil stock is not enterprising.

Even in varanasi, it is those from andhra who perform most of the rituals for south indians
Thanks for u views

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back