• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Songs..... Beautiful TAMIL songs

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi,
just enjoy the song....beautiful music with meanings....younger days rajni.....not matured enough to life....nice backgrounds....my younger days song...............dedicated to my favorite ....? rajani without banian....

‪Kanmaniye Kathal Enbathu‬‏ - YouTube

மோகனம் 28வது மேளகர்த்தா இராகமாகிய, "பாண" என்றழைக்கப் படும் 5வது சக்கரத்தின் 4 வது இராகமாகிய ஹரிகாம்போஜியின் ஜன்னிய இராகம் ஆகும். எப்போதும் பாடக் கூடிய இவ்விராகம் சர்வ ஸ்வர கமக வரிக ரத்தி இராகம் ஆகும். சுபகரமான இவ்விராகம் விரிவான ஆலாபனைக்கு இடம் கொடுக்கும்.
ஆரோகணம்: ஸ ரி2 க3 ப த2 ஸ்
அவரோகணம்: ஸ் த2 ப க3 ரி2 ஸ

regars
tbs

Last edited:
Dear Tbs

The song you have posted above is my FAVOURITE song! It is one of the songs I listen to all the time. But the picturisaton is just crap according to me.

Thanks. A very good selection!

Keep participating regularly

Kind regards

dedicated to mrs K
smile.png

நெஞ்சே நினைவே கண்மணி (nenche niniave)

Dear Kunjuppu

I haven't heard the song before and I heard it fully for the first time. Just classic! No wonder you liked it. The song is so... soothing! Surprising that the singer is Tippu! Usually it is UnniKrishnan who can sing like this!

And you have dedicated it to Mrs. K!!! How fortunate she is to have such a lovely husband like you and she still gives a hit with the rolling pin!! :)

Thanks for posting Kunjuppu

Very kind regards

dear valli,

you are right. it is hardly a type of song that one would associate with tipu.

the song grows on you each time you hear it.

i am trying to see if i can get a copy of the movie enrenrum.. maybe it was a dubbed movie, i think.

here is the correct lyrics:

Endrendum (2010)

Nenjey ninaivey kanmaNi
Konjum kanavey penmaNi
Nenjey ninaivey kanmaNi
Konjam kanavey penmaNi
Paavaiye nee endhan kannin oli
Irundhum neeppaarkka naan varavo kanninmani
ThoazhiyE nee endhan uyirin mozhi
Irundhum un sollai ketkavara vEndumOAdi
(Nenjey)

Dhinamum nee ennai kavi ondru ketkiraai
Kurunthaga valgalaaga ketkiraaiye
Dhinamum nee ennai kavi ondru ketkiraai
Kurunthaga valgalaaga ketkiraaiye
Enna thaan anuppuven edhu naan anuppuven
Nee thaaney enthan kalaikkaaviyam
Enna thaan anuppuven edhu naan anuppuven
Nee thaaney enthan kalaikkaaviyam
Isaiye inbamey ilam piraiye
(Nenjey)

Iravinil naan thedum idhamaana kanavugal
Inivarum ena naan kaathiruppen
Iravinil naan thedum idhamaana kanavugal
Inivarum ena naan kaathiruppen
Varuvaayaa nee tharuvaayaa anbey
Oru nimisham sugam tharum nimisham
Varuvaayaa nee tharuvaayaa andha
Oru nimisham sugam tharum nimisham
Amudhey azhagey aaruyirey

Dear Kunjuppu

Even I tried finding the movie in the sites that I frequent, like - raaga, musicindiaonline and thiraipaadal, but couldn't locate 'enrenrum' in any!

You have taken a lot of effort in producing the lyrics over here, thanks!

Kind regards

hi valli
this song dedicated for u..............

‪Apple Penne‬‏ - YouTube

regards
tbs

i just saw this video.

it looks like real snow in the background. and these folks are dressed for summer.

idiots!! these must be freezing. wonder how they could go around frolicking when the temperature outside is close to zero celsius, with those skimpy clothes.

only in kollywood!!! i guess!

Dear Raghy Anna

How nice to see you back! Yes, it is a beautiful song 'Vaaranam Aayiram'.

My daughter has danced on stage to this (not the movie song) full song when she was 7 years old, dressed as 'ஆண்டாள்'!

Kind regards

Dear Friends

Here is a beautiful song that I like 'ரகசியமாய் ரகசியமாய் புன்னகைத்தால் பொருளென்னவோ' from the movie 'டும் டும் டும்' - ‪Dum Dum Dum Movie Song ~~ Ragasiyamai‬‏ - YouTube

The lyricist is நா. முத்துக்குமார்! This guy is doing a beautiful job! His lyrics are really good!

Kind regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back