• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Songs..... Beautiful TAMIL songs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Tbs

I really appreciate your enthusiastic participation. Just a kind request - I prefer to have one and only TAMIL songs in all my three threads - Beautiful TAMIL songs, TAMIL kuthu songs and Pathos Tamil songs, please :)

hi valli
i agreed....i know this qiestion...i expected already.......i can understand u...thank u so much...

regards
tbs

Thanks.

Kind regards

hi valli,,,
thank u so much....i agreed too...

regards
tbs

‪Appavi - Rayilin Pathayil HD‬‏ - YouTube

here is a duet by hariharan & shreya ghosal. two very good looking people, gifted with even more melodious voices, which they have shared with us, the public.

i saw the movie and did not quite like it. but this song is tops.

incidentally, i came across a blog by a die hard shreya fan. i thought i will share his take on the song here...i could not have even come close to such fond reviews. enjoy!!

the song "Rayilin Padhayil" from the movie "Appavi".Its a duet with Hariharan.Music is composed by Joshua Sridhar.This is the first time she has sung for him.Lets come to the song.

It’s a beautoful melody which runs for 4 and a half minutes track. The song starts with Hariharan’s humming supported with a beautiful flute piece. The track is supported by a great background score.Shreya starts with the song after a beautiful piece.It has a strong carnatic base, specially in the charnams.A beautiful composition with beautiful orchestration.What can I say about Shreya?She’s sounding so sweet and soothing and her small alaaps between the charnams are mindblowing.The composer seems to have worked hard for the song.There’s a word “Illai”(or Millai , not sure) in the starting.Shreya has pronounced that word in an amazing way.The second interlude in my favourite.Why?Because it has a beautiful Shreya’a alaap.Must hear. This song may sound easy but its quite difficult to sing.Shreya has put so much emotions in the song and completely overshadows Hariharan.Shreya has put a lot of carnatic flavor in her singing. Don’t miss her alaap in the starting of second interlude(again reminding).

Greetings.

Kindly trust me....... this is a Tamizh song! (Listen to Ramya.....).

‪Ramyakrishna in hot Malayalam Song‬‏ - YouTube

Cheers!

Dear Raghy Anna

You were in one of those naughty moods were you? But the song was infact good and what a beauty RamyaKrishnan is! She still maintains her beauty and one cannot believe that her age is 43!

Your song reminded of me this beautiful song from the movie 'உயிரே' - நெஞ்சினிலே நெஞ்சினிலே ஊஞ்சலே!

‪UYIRE NENJINILE‬‏ - YouTube

Kind regards

Sowbagyavathy Valli, Greetings.

That song from the movie 'உயிரே' - நெஞ்சினிலே நெஞ்சினிலே ஊஞ்சலே! is really nice! Thanks for posting.

Is Ramya only 43 years old? I thought she was older. (Well, I know a girl who still maintains her beauty at a later age). By the way, yes, I was in a naughty mood to break the rule (of Tamizh songs only...)

Well, personally for me, this is the most hot song. The reason is, it is quite possible for most persons. (That too with somany forests around here with waterfalls......)

‪Iruvar‬‏ - YouTube

Cheers!

Last edited:
ok,

all of you folks bested each other in getting the best version.

i go the opposite here. here is a very bad rendition of a great song

endha oor endravane, kattu roja, pb srinivos.

even with this great effort to kill the song, it comes out beautifully. but someone should tell this guy to stop singing, and playing guitar. should stick to church music instead :)

‪Old Tamil song - Entha oor endravane‬‏ - YouTube

Dear Kunjuppu

but someone should tell this guy to stop singing, and playing guitar. should stick to church music instead :)

Perfectly said in my fond unique 'Kunjuppu style'!! :)

Kind regards

mallikai poo, jaathi, roja from raji en kanmani.

straight tune copy from the spanish la paloma.

this song i have heard 1000 times. yes 1000. and with this post, i am hearing it 1001th time. a time to celebrate mate valli :)

Malligaipoo Jaathi Song, Malligaipoo Jaathi Download mp3 , Malligaipoo Jaathi Lyrics, Malligaipoo Jaathi Track,Tamil Movie Raji En Kanmani

Dear Kunjuppu

I just found a youtube link to this song and it also states about the originals of this one! But whatever, what a beautiful song and wonderful voice!!

‪Rare Balasaraswati song (Malligaipoo).wmv‬‏ - YouTube

Thanks for posting this song and reminding me about it!

Congrats on listening to it for the 1001th time!!!

Kind regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back