• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Do you care for others opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.
shut01.jpg

Source: Google images.

But I care ONLY the opinions of my well wishers! :cool:

Dear RR ji,

Don't do that...sometimes caring for the opinions of everyone even non well wishers have good side effects...that is you start to feel "hey I am not the most insane after all!"LOL

Renukaji you will make a good counselor.

You have found someone for counselling.

wish you all the best in your endeavour.

Emotions are let loose like the fizz out of coke bottle.

at this rate there may not be liquid coke left in the bottle to drink.lol

Stop parroting

This is காெக்குing Not parroting என்Joy!

The master clapped his hands and all the cranes uncurled their other legs and flew away. “You fool! Did you see they have two legs!” cried the master. Clever Chico replied, “Sir, why didn’t you clap your hands at the table? You would have got two legs!”

Moral or take home message!

Making noise to prove something may lead to these situations ! Other are cleverer!

https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&r...aSKqA45xW8lCzxvGQ&sig2=UvoTCrLfnZffsCJQ0vmzKg

Thanks for the nice story, J J ji! :)

BTW, even Thiruvalluvar was fascinated by காெக்கு and wants us to learn from it!! :D

Some cocks …… peacocks with pie-brain come here to boast….

But these fool birds may have two legs and also can make such noise

Alas will they able to fly ?…. No … No …they can’t while the crane replied: Of course! I don't have beautiful feathers. But, my feathers can make me fly across the lake. Can your feathers make you fly?"

There was no reply from the peacock.

கொக்கு மீனை திங்குமா…….. இல்லையின்ன …..மீனு கொக்கை முழுங்குமா !!!!

Moral of the story…..

One who boasts will remain a fool for ever.... in the company of ........ !! LOL

And Thiruvalluvar said this......
அரம்போலும் கூர்மைய ரேனும் மரம்போல்வர்
மக்கட்பண்பு இல்லா தவர்.

Read the story….http://www.english-for-students.com/The-Peacock-and-The-Crane-1.html

Last edited by a moderator:

Some cocks …… peacocks with pie-brain come here to boast….

But these fool birds may have two legs and also can make such noise

Alas will they able to fly ?…. No … No …they can’t while the crane replied: Of course! I don't have beautiful feathers. But, my feathers can make me fly across the lake. Can your feathers make you fly?"

There was no reply from the peacock.

கொக்கு மீனை திங்குமா…….. இல்லையின்ன …..மீனு கொக்கை முழுங்குமா !!!!

Moral of the story…..

One who boasts will remain a fool for ever.... in the company of ........ !! LOL

And Thiruvalluvar said this......
அரம்போலும் கூர்மைய ரேனும் மரம்போல்வர்
மக்கட்பண்பு இல்லா தவர்.

Read the story….http://www.english-for-students.com/The-Peacock-and-The-Crane-1.html

Beware of the flightless &featherless one,
It has no legs yet it can move,
It does not speak yet it can make some speechless,
It's not a fool cos it can make some drool.

Dear Renu,

You are considered the best consultant in our dear forum. Hence addressing you.

Can Sravna Sir cure a person who thinks ALL others are fools except himself, using spiritual energy?

I am sure Allopathy, Homeopathy or Venkatachalapathy can never cure this symptom!! :sad:

I guess it is high time we request our moderator to limit the size of C n P posters!

What a waste of cyber space provided freely by him! :tsk:

Beware of the flightless & featherless one,
It has no legs yet it can move,
It does not speak yet it can make some speechless,
It's not a fool cos it can make some drool.

Now the TPG appear to have started new strategy to endless advising, endless preaching moral, warning,, cautioning, etc. LOL

What happened...... ??

Why this change....??

It is boring......yah

Oh God,

I consider you as the best consultant. I pray

Some come here to talk about them, their own ailment and sufferings and other sorts of grumblings.....

They forget Karma... that they will have to pay the penalty.... LOL

Is there any parigaram for them....?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Renu,

You are considered the best consultant in our dear forum. Hence addressing you.

Can Sravna Sir cure a person who thinks ALL others are fools except himself, using spiritual energy?

I am sure Allopathy, Homeopathy or Venkatachalapathy can never cure this symptom!! :sad:

Dear RR ji,

My answer is always to the point.

No amount of spiritual energy can cure anyone from any ailment.

In this world all of us are fools..only difference is majority are regular fools.. a handful are bloody fools and the gifted few Enlightened Fools who realize that they only call their ownselves a fool.

So the choice is ours where we fit in:

1)Regular Fool

2)Bloody Fool

3)Enlightened Fool.

Last edited:
I guess it is high time we request our moderator to limit the size of C n P posters!

What a waste of cyber space provided freely by him! :tsk:

Please address him.

Why wait??
:tsk:

That way I can also STOP others who are doing it abundantly in other threads...

Will you do it ??

Dear Ganesh,

This thread has served much more than its purpose! :D
As the OP, you have the power to :lock1: this.

And fools know M o r e ABOUT FOOLS.

I WAS ONLY WAITING FOR SUCH AN ADMISSION.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back