• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Do you care for others opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.
When people lived in villages, everyone knew about everyone living there, since the population was small. They had

good values and once anyone deviated from the righteous path, others used to gossip and be ready to shun that family!

I have heard phrases like 'race AdaRa family', 'thaNNi adikkaRa family', 'sthree lOlangaL' etc when I was a kid. At least,

for the fear of not getting such harsh comments, people used to be good! :D

BTW, if one does not care for other's opinion, he / she might not hesitate to lose good values. :(

BTW attention Time Pass Gumbal members...we havent had an AGM.

We need to have an election as who would run for the post of President.

Membership is open to everyone who wants to join.

Right now active members are Me(Renuka) Raji madam,Krish Ji .

Prasad Ji..I do not think he would like to be called a member but he has been indirectly linked to TPG..so I leave it to him to decide if he considers himself a member.

Krish ji would make a good president.

Last edited:
But that was what Arjuna was confused and so Krishna had to spend 700 verses spread across 18 Chapters to make Arjuna Understand those 2 words .
Dear Krishna,

I used to wonder why Arjuna was like a sodium vapour lamp! :)

Anyway, because of his confusion, the world got B G. :thumb:

Wherever we are and whatever the position, we will get only what we deserve...

And those who simply thow the Forums minimum ethics and values to the air, no use in grumbling here.

செக்குக்கும் சிவலிங்கத்திற்கும் வித்தியாசம் தெரியாத
விஷமுள்ள ரமாமணிகளுக்கு இ
தெல்லாம் புரியாது :frusty:

Last edited by a moderator:

Prasad Ji..I do not think he would like to be called a member but he has been indirectly linked to TPG..so I leave it to him to decide if he considers himself a member.

Hearty wishes for the TPG and its members.

Led them involve themselves with more vigorously, aggressively, energetically and enthusiasm, etc

Anyway madam, what is its by-law...??

If it is to demean, belittling others, teasing, humiliating, insulting, making fun etc. it is not my cup of tea.

All the best and good day. :)

President is only a ceremonial role like in indian constitution.

Women power will be fully recognised.

They will have all executive roles and execute all those who do not respect them

Wherever we are and whatever the position, we will get only what we deserve...

And those who simply thow the Forums minimum ethics and values to the air, no use in grumbling here.

செக்குக்கும் சிவலிங்கத்திற்கும் வித்தியாசம் தெரியாத
விஷமுள்ள ரமாமணிகளுக்கு இ
தெல்லாம் புரியாது :frusty:

செக்கில்லே - காெக்கு- சைதாபேட்ட காெக்கு!
ஒத்த கால்லே நிக்றதால ஞாநி இல்ல!
வெள்ளையா இருக்றதால சுத்தமானதும் இல்லே!

Hearty wishes for the TPG and its members.

Led them involve themselves with more vigorously, aggressively, energetically and enthusiasm, etc

Anyway madam, what is its by-law...??

If it is to demean, belittling others, teasing, humiliating, insulting, making fun etc. it is not my cup of tea.

All the best and good day. :)

Dear Sir,

TPG is a Seva Organization meant to provide stress relief measures to general public who are afflicted with any form of addiction and obsessions.

In the present Yuga..high levels of stress is making many people lose contact with reality and becoming obsessed with heaven/hell and Garuda Purana as their gold standard rules for life instead of reading the Bhagavad Geeta.

So TPG would help such individuals by engaging them in an exchange of opinions of varied kinds so that they can unload their minds and get over their obsessions.

TPG members are fairly well read in religion,science and music too not too mention practical tips and advice in cases involving divorce,remarriage or affairs.

So we would be doing immense seva to alleviate the suffering of those who are in need.

Your sincerly

Renuka

TPG member.

Motto: Time does not really pass...it is thoughts that fleet by creating the perception of passing.

Logo: We CARE for your OPINION.

Last edited:
President is only a ceremonial role like in indian constitution.

Women power will be fully recognised.

They will have all executive roles and execute all those who do not respect them

Dear Krish ji,

President of TPG is like the President of USA.

All women members will address the President in low husky tones...Mr Presssssssident!

Hurry up..male members..apply for post!

Last edited:
Renukaji I feel hurt that you left me out. Ask the indirectly linked member. I will be certified to have all the qualifications like " to demean, belittling others, teasing, humiliating, insulting.......etc.,". I am sure you have reserved the position of President for me. I am waiting for the invite. LOL. And I forgot. Please include LOL ad the ikon for the gumbal.

I remember once a vetaran running for President called a few of us - Bocarrdi Arrack Gumbal and was accepted that as MBA (Member Boccardi- Arrack Association) on us - Well why not reciprocate his gesture and nominate him as President - Is it Quid Pro Cou or Pay back him on his own coin?

Renukaji I feel hurt that you left me out. Ask the indirectly linked member. I will be certified to have all the qualifications like " to demean, belittling others, teasing, humiliating, insulting.......etc.,". I am sure you have reserved the position of President for me. I am waiting for the invite. LOL. And I forgot. Please include LOL ad the ikon for the gumbal.

Dear Vaagmi Ji,

I am extremely honored to have you join TPG.

I am glad members are seriously considering post for President.

Before that please accept my humble apologies for not including you.

Its becos the original TPG had only a few members..now I welcome anyone and everyone to join.

TPG will only be lead by a male member becos the female members are all very conservative ladies who would only walk in the shadow of a male giving him all the support he needs.

Now we have 2 candidates for President...Krish Ji and Vaagmi Ji.

Once TPG decides on who becomes President..we would inform everyone of an official launching on an auspicious Muhurat and would like to invite V.Balasubramani Ji to be the Guest of Honour to launch TPG.

TPG honors the endless contribution of VB sir that led to the formation of TPG.

Pranam

Renuka

Motto: Time does not really pass...it is thoughts that fleet by creating the perception of passing.

Logo: We CARE for your OPINION!LOL

மக்கோ, செக்கோ , சைதாப்பேட்டை கொக்கோ எனக்கு கவலையில்லை
நான் ஒத்தக்கால்ல நிக்கறதுமில்லை
நான் ஞாநியுமில்லை
ருத்திரன் -
அன்புக்கு அடிமை

ஆணவம் , அகந்தை, அட்டூழியம் போன்ற துர்குணங்களை தன்னகத்தே கொண்டவர்களுக்கு நான் ஜாம் பஜார் ஜஃகு. :)

I would recommend JJ Ji as President and also request the Board Members to kindly consider my recommendation as a special case.

It is my choice and any deviation, will be viewed seriously. Mind that. :)

I would recommend JJ Ji as President and also request the Board Members to kindly consider my recommendation as a special case.

It is my choice and any deviation, will be viewed seriously. Mind that. :)

காெக்கு பிடிக்க சாெக்கு பாெடி !! after attempting - தலலே வெண்ணெய் !

Dear Renu,

I don't think I belong to Time Pass Gang (this sounds grand, right?), just because someone commented that

you and I belong to TPG. But, ONLY because I really value your opinion, I agree to be one in this Gang! :nod:

BTW, Vaagmi Sir will surely add a lot of strength to this gang. :thumb:
P.S: Prasad Sir seems to be mahAn, as he did not mind the earlier verbal bashing from his friend (?) ! :pray2:

No காக்கா கடி or கட்டிப்பிடி

No சொக்கு பொடி or மூக்குப்பொடி

No தலைல வெண்ணை or மார்ல சந்தனம்

What is all this.??

And I am NOT like Delhi member to be admired reading all this..

Try to come out with better text next time.

Formation of the Organisation TPG is still doubtful with the vital member withdrawing at the initial stage.

How are they going pull this chariot??.

I think each one will go in different direction!!…

It is going to be really funny..

Let us enjoy…

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Renu,

I don't think I belong to Time Pass Gang (this sounds grand, right?), just because someone commented that

you and I belong to TPG. But, ONLY because I really value your opinion, I agree to be one in this Gang! :nod:

BTW, Vaagmi Sir will surely add a lot of strength to this gang. :thumb:
P.S: Prasad Sir seems to be mahAn, as he did not mind the earlier verbal bashing from his friend (?) ! :pray2:

RRji,

I am going to propose your name for the position of Secretary. Secretaries usually rule the roost while Presidents remain just the ornamental figurehead.

You may keep posting about several things here and Renukaji will reply to your e very post and thus the hitting rate will become quite high (I mean hitting the keys). We will all enjoy subjects such as how to make Mampazha puliseri to singing the soulful Manasa sanchare or broohi Mukundeti...

What is all this.??

And I am NOT like Delhi member to be admired reading all this..

Try to come out with better text next time.

How are they going pull this chariot??.

It is going to be really funny..

Let us enjoy…

காெக்கு in hurry!
உறு மீன் doesn't worry

காெக்குக்கு கால் ஒண்ணு
அது புடிச்ச முயலுக்கு கால் மூணு

காக்கா வெள்ளை காெக்கு கருப்பு
காெக்கு சாென்னா No மறுப்பு!

உறு மீன் curry
சரி or sorry?

காெக்கு in hurry!
உறு மீன் doesn't worry

காெக்குக்கு கால் ஒண்ணு
அது புடிச்ச முயலுக்கு கால் மூணு

காக்கா வெள்ளை காெக்கு கருப்பு
காெக்கு சாென்னா No மறுப்பு!

உறு மீன் curry
சரி or sorry?

கடல் வற்றிக்கருவாடு தின்னலாம் என்று உடல் வற்றிச் செத்ததாம் கொக்கு ..

பாவம் கொக்கு ... சைதாப்பேட்டை கொக்கு

photo.jpg

Source: Google images

Sorry.. no interest in pursing the discussion. Bye Bye

உறு மீன் சற்று பாெறுமின்
For fun I mean!

காெக்கு மக்கு இல்லே
அற்ற குளத்து அருநீர் பறவை!
சைதாபேட்டை மறக்கும்!
காெருக்குபேட்டைக்கு பறக்கும்!

'சாெக்கு பாெடி' என்னாச்சு?
சுக்கு பாெடியாச்சு!