• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

your permission please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Decision to drop is healthy for the Forum, because though many of us or majority of both Men & women can enjoy reading it for Fun . & can digest any A rated Jokes. Why to invite comments & counters , diverting the attention of Majority of Newly introduced members ?
Rishikesan

Ok here is an Adult joke.

There was one adult male who lived alone in a house with his adult dog.

This adult dog made friends with an adult cat and the adult cat made friends with an adult mouse.

One day the adult dog invited the adult cat and adult mouse back to his house.

The adult man was happy to receive the adult guests and treated them to a nice meal and everyone went home happy.

Moral of the story:Athithi Devo Bhava

Super, Renu! :thumb:

Hope your adult joke would have made the group of A-joke-liking-mAmAs very happy! :becky:

In the US, "adult" is synonymous with senior. Such as adult housing implies senior housing.

Could apply in India as well since the senior seem to enjoy adult jokes.

You are right, Biswa Sir.
I find that the nonagenarian and octogenarian mAmAs in our forum are fond of A jokes! :ranger:

Super, Renu! :thumb:

Hope your adult joke would have made the group of A-joke-liking-mAmAs very happy! :becky:

Ok here is another Adult Joke!

This is really great cos in Paninis Gramma it is stated that is when one is espousing his own wife the verb used to describe is Atmanepada but the act of him espousing another man's wife ..the verb used is Parasmaipada!

Last edited:
OK..I will share a smart adult joke :

So there was this female business executive who was late for a meeting.

She is going 65 on a street where the speed limit is 40.

A cop pulls her over and says “ma’am, can I please see your license?”

She says “I’m sorry, officer, but I got it revoked two years ago for drunk driving.” His brow furrows and he straightens up. “Well, can I please see the registration of your car?”

She says “I stole the car and I killed the driver; he’s in the trunk.”

“Ma’am, DON’T MOVE, I’m calling for backup.”

He mutters furiously into his walkie-talkie…

Five minutes later, half the squad pulls up, the Chief of Police walks over to the woman’s window.

“Ma’am, can I see your license?” he asks sternly. “Of course, officer,” she smiles demurely and pulls out a license from her purse. He squints warily at it. “This looks legitimate,” he mumbles.

“Can I see the registration to this car?” She pulls it out of the glove compartment and hands it to him.

“Ma’am, stand back!” He bangs open the trunk of the car and flinches: but it was completely empty…

The woman brandishes a finger at the first cop and says accusingly, “And I’ll bet that liar told you I was speeding too!!”

Last edited:
Here is a Sardarji joke:

Sardar on phone: Doctor! My wife has labor pain!

Doctor: Is it her first child?

Sardar: No, no! This is her husband speaking! :becky:

Here is a Sardarji joke:

Sardar on phone: Doctor! My wife has labor pain!

Doctor: Is it her first child?

Sardar: No, no! This is her husband speaking! :becky:

This can go under the category of IQ jokes.

The question would be "how can u make out from the transcript of the chat, that it was not the couple's first child?"

The question would be "how can u make out from the transcript of the chat, that it was not the couple's first child?"
Dear Sir,

Very true. Otherwise, Sardar would have replied, 'No, no! That child is not yet born!'. :)

Still I think that the transcript of the chat does not make a clear case for the child being the couple's first :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back