• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

not have permission

Status
Not open for further replies.

drsundaram

i see today under latest thread a link about proposed naveena swayamavarams at C... and when I eagerly wanted to view the material i am received by the following text
drsundaram, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I had already given my humble suggestion once on this like matter that any that come under restricted viewing can occur elsewhere appropriately to be read only by some selected few. Why posting it under latest thread and in adverdently if clicked the viewer is slapped away.
If this trend can not be replaced suitably let me please get away by myself.
Thanks to everybody and God bless us all.

1. In future if you get such messages, please post them in the relevant forum and not in the general discussions section.
2. As i mentioned earlier, if u get access denied, then maybe it is not meant to be read by all. There are certain changes that take a while to get implemented, so please ignore if u r not able to read. There are certain forums which are only viewable by the admin team and at regular intervals various testing are done. What you are looking at is one such case.

If you are meant to have access, please be assured you will have access!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back