• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Yesudas converts to Hinduism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Renowned singer Yesudas has converted to Hinduism as per Twitter news! Welcome him into Hindu fold!

CmWUn0PUEAAzQhb.jpg

hi

very nice....next janmam surely in a carnatic brahmin home.....already more than a hindu....just name in christian....welcome

to our SANATAN DHARMA.....

Many churches in Kerala has already disowned him long ago. That was what prompted to migrate to US. This turn was much on expected line. Hindu society needs to be much more liberal to accept more like minded people like him.. welcome Yesudaas...

We should also bring back legendary music composer A. R. Rahman back to Hinduism! I do not think he had any grudge against our religion!

We should also bring back legendary music composer A. R. Rahman back to Hinduism! I do not think he had any grudge against our religion!

Supposedly his family member was cured of an illness when he converted to Islam. We need to offer him an equivalent miracle!

hi

generally christians are not much hardcore against hinduism...but muslims are different....some exceptions like DR APJ KALAM..

hi

generally christians are not much hardcore against hinduism...but muslims are different....some exceptions like DR APJ KALAM..

Protestants are very rigid. I have moved with lot of Protestant officials, who were part time Evangelists.

Yesudas has not turned Hindu, singer's wife denies reports

“I do not know how this news has come and it’s not true,” Prabha told a TV channel.

Prabha Yesudas, wife of singing legend K.J. Yesudas, has denied reports that her husband has turned a Hindu.

“I do not know how this news has come and it’s not true,” Prabha told a TV channel.

She was responding to a statement on BJP MP Subramanian Swamy's Twitter account on Wednesday hailing Yesudas' decision to "return to the religion of his Hindu ancestors”.

Read more at:: http://www.thenewsminute.com/article/yesudas-has-not-turned-hindu-singers-wife-denies-reports-46030

Yesudas has not turned Hindu, singer's wife denies reports

Prabha Yesudas, wife of singing legend K.J. Yesudas, has denied reports that her husband has turned a Hindu.

She was responding to a statement on BJP MP Subramanian Swamy's Twitter account on Wednesday hailing Yesudas' decision to "return to the religion of his Hindu ancestors”.

Read more at:: http://www.thenewsminute.com/article/yesudas-has-not-turned-hindu-singers-wife-denies-reports-46030

It is on expected lines. It is not so easy to covert Christians and Muslims to Hinduism, as in the case of a Hindu getting converted to Abrahamic religions. It is very very less in the case of Hinduism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back