• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Worshipping of Lord Siva Vishnu and Brahma during Navaratri

Status
Not open for further replies.
All
The Jeeva lost in Maya has forgotten its real identity and finally when all other illusions have ceased to exists..all it sees is its true nature...Jeeva has become One with Paramatma.

JJEVA IS IN KOLYWOOD AND MAYA IS IN BOLYWOOD.

So wake up fans to integrate both Kolywood and Bolywood of two States

and enthuse the cine world and for heaven's sake don't stay in the Zoo looking at the cat, Lion, etc.

Analysing is different and realising /understanding the fact behind is different. One may analyse, but may not be able to understand the fact. And this is what the perfect thing happening in this Forum with few coming up to Jalra. LOL

Dear Sir,

You have analyzed Jalraism well but you fail to understand it!LOL

BTW I like what I wrote so much about Dastaan -E -Billi aur Asad...its totally made me think of only Jeevatma and Paramatma when I came online..I just wish we had auto like button for own post.I would have clicked LIKE for myself!LOL

Dishonesty will be punished in our forum! :lock1:

So better to worship Shiva or Vishnu and try to be an :angel: .

Don't jump in to conclusion. Today's honesty may become tomorrow's dishonesty when the law changes.

Even in this Forum lot of changes have taken place. Let us wait and see.

But it is mostly dishonoest people who talk more about honesty of late. LOL

So worship Shiva or Vishnu by treating others respectfully.

399046_1339368865459_240_320.jpg

Source; Google images.

Last edited by a moderator:
JJEVA IS IN KOLYWOOD AND MAYA IS IN BOLYWOOD.

So wake up fans to integrate both Kolywood and Bolywood of two States

and enthuse the cine world and for heaven's sake don't stay in the Zoo looking at the cat, Lion, etc.

O' human...do not be deluded by self deception and start stroking a Lion thinking its a Cat.

Don't jump in to conclusion. Today's honesty may become tomorrow's dishonesty when the law changes.

Even in this Forum lot of changes have taken place. Let us wait and see.

But it is mostly dishonoest people who talk more about honesty of late. LOL

No one in this world is entirely honest...but some have the strength to be themselves be it good or bad ..others sadly imagine that they are faultless.

All I see is a cat that has realized that it comes from a higher source...this image reflects Jeevatma and Paramatma.

Analysing is different and realising /understanding the fact behind is different. One may analyse, but may not be able to understand the fact. And this is what the perfect thing happening in this Forum with few coming up to Jalra. LOL
Paramatma ? Here is Paramatma Guru with his Jalra !
To understand or realize No6

https://youtu.be/w_eYdx9HW6A

Last edited:
No one in this world is entirely honest...but some have the strength to be themselves be it good or bad ..others sadly imagine that they are faultless.

we are talking about people who are trying to be honest following the path of dharma, ethics of the Foruum as for as possible. I mean trying, striving....

But they are few who simply throw everythng into the air and come here to give lecture on Dharma and Ethics from dawn to dusk.

And we know that they are incorrigible ....

They find pleasure by offending/illtreating/ teasing others......

They are considered..........................

O' human...do not be deluded by self deception and start stroking a Lion thinking its a Cat.

You are not the representative of human.

I have been seeing people who think themsleves as Lion and I know their real ..............

I think this thread has served much more than its purpose!

Time to fix :lock1:.

You won't do this I know pretty well.

Because I see such threads serves the purpose of venting out emotions of troubled/disturbed minds.

You are not the representative of human.

I have been seeing people who think themselves as Lion and I know their real ..............

I am a human...So I represent myself...I have no idea what you consider yourself!LOL

We females have a feline mysterious side..but males?? Mostly Veetla Eli..Veliyila Puli.

Choice is yours!LOL

we are talking about people who are trying to be honest following the path of dharma, ethics of the Foruum as for as possible. I mean trying, striving....

But they are few who simply throw everythng into the air and come here to give lecture on Dharma and Ethics from dawn to dusk.

And we know that they are incorrigible ....

They find pleasure by offending/illtreating/ teasing others......

They are considered..........................

Kya Dharma Sharma yaar?

Its only Mama Dharma for everyone.

Dharma is a totally over used and misused word..no one even can technically define it yet everyone claims to be following it or striving or dying to follow it.

Some find pleasure by teasing/offending others as you have imagined but there are some who are trigger friendly and want to run the forum like an encounter IPS.

They build up false cases against others and frame them for crimes they did not even commit.

And the equally needy minds that seek to trail these troubled minds!LOL

Who is to judge equal, above, etc

Only unbiased mind can pass such judgements and definitely not a BIASED ONE. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back