• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Woman sues her parents for posting childhood pictures on Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Parents do not have rights to share naked photos of their children!!

[h=1]Woman sues her parents for posting childhood pictures on Facebook
[/h]By Sophie Hirsh

9 hours ago

Posting embarrassing photos of others on Facebook without consent is definitely tricky territory.
But what measures do we take when the photos in question are of children, shared by their parents?
An 18-year-old from Carinthia, Austria, is suing her parents for the past seven years of posting embarrassing and revealing photos of her on Facebook without permission.
As reported by The Local, the anonymous young woman's lawyer Michael Rami claims that her parents have non-consensually shared about 500 images of her on Facebook, doing everything from getting her diaper changed to potty training.
Rami says if he can prove the photos have "violated her rights to a personal life," she could win the case, which is scheduled for November.

"I'm tired of not being taken seriously by my parents."​
The young woman told The Local, "They knew no shame and no limit - and didn’t care whether it was a picture of me sitting on the toilet or lying naked in my cot - every stage was photographed and then made public."
Her parents denied her offer to simply take the photos down – her dad argues that since he took the photos, he owns them and has the right to use them publicly.
"I'm tired of not being taken seriously by my parents," she said.
While we don't yet know the outcome of the case, it is a reminder that laws governing social media are incomplete and constantly evolving. So think twice when sharing indecent photos of your children.

http://mashable.com/2016/09/14/sues...k/?utm_cid=mash-com-Tw-main-link#rhbgDfL2x8qw

Parents do not have rights to share naked photos of their children!!

Firstly why do parents even need to take nude pics of their children.

Mostly baby boys are subject to this blatant form of disregard and abuse.

Child nudity is not accepted....its fodder for pedophiles to get a kick out of seeing nude kids..so parents should know not to take any nude pic of their children for the safety and well being of their kids.

I never took even one nude pic of my child when a baby.

A weird and interesting case indeed.

The daughter's case is just time barred by limitation. She could not object as a child and so the case is lost. She might have, as a child, even enjoyed seeing her pics. who knows. So she too is guilty.

Nudity is not all that bad. It is after all our body. Are we ashamed of it? There is a nudist's club in north Kerala carefully tucked away in the jungle. Members are taken strictly on recommendation by existing members. Both men and women are members of this club. It has men and women from all racial stocks roaming the campus freely in nude without any prying eyes. They are a happy lot.

Nudity is indeed beautiful if the beholder is free from a warped mind.

Azhwar has sung a song about the child Krishna giving his mother a bear hug. Please read it. It is just beautiful. It brings a smile on my face when I read it or recite it.

Child nudity is not accepted....its fodder for pedophiles to get a kick out of seeing nude kids..so parents should know not to take any nude pic of their children for the safety and well being of their kids.

In olden times in villages children (both male & female) up to 1 year used to be left naked at times with just the araignaan kayiru as a protection just to avoid constant change of thuni(cloth)...But these are taboo in cities...We tie a nappy or a jatti...

Nudity is not all that bad. It is after all our body. Are we ashamed of it? There is a nudist's club in north Kerala carefully tucked away in the jungle. Members are taken strictly on recommendation by existing members. Both men and women are members of this club. It has men and women from all racial stocks roaming the campus freely in nude without any prying eyes. They are a happy lot.

Now I know where some go to "hang loose"!LOL

In olden times in villages children (both male & female) up to 1 year used to be left naked at times with just the araignaan kayiru as a protection just to avoid constant change of thuni(cloth)...But these are taboo in cities...We tie a nappy or a jatti...

That was becos of poverty I guess...but with pedophiles around these days its not safe.

I too believe that we have the right to post any picture (at least in USA). At the same time the parents must be sensitive to the children's requirements. It should never come to this end. Obviously there is break in communication, it is sad.

hi

so what....is it every child born with PATTU VESHTI?......in fact ...a father can kiss his girl child without KAAMA....does mean that

a father should not kiss her gal child too?....this is too much...in the name of FREEDOM OF SPEECH...

hi

so what....is it every child born with PATTU VESHTI?......in fact ...a father can kiss his girl child without KAAMA....does mean that

a father should not kiss her gal child too?....this is too much...in the name of FREEDOM OF SPEECH...

But parents should know not to violate child's privacy by displaying nude pics on FB for whole world to see.

They can keep it in their personal home photo album but not make it visible online.

BTW as parents we should also know our limits and listen to likes and dislikes of our children.

I used to have a nick name for my son...but recently he told me he does not like to be called that name anymore cos it sounds too babyish....so I stopped calling him that nick name.

I feel mutual respect is important.

We do not "own" our children..they too have the right to express their opinion.

But parents should know not to violate child's privacy by displaying nude pics on FB for whole world to see.

They can keep it in their personal home photo album but not make it visible online.

BTW as parents we should also know our limits and listen to likes and dislikes of our children.

I used to have a nick name for my son...but recently he told me he does not like to be called that name anymore cos it sounds too babyish....so I stopped calling him that nick name.

I feel mutual respect is important.

We do not "own" our children..they too have the right to express their opinion.
hi

i agreed ......in this modern digital.....private privacy's are very limited.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back