• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Wish you all a very happy tamil newyear and vishu

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sunkan

2.jpg

LordVenkateswara.jpg

wish you all a very happy tamil new year and vishu to all my friends friends.....sunkan

I am surprised to see the advertisements inserted by many business houses who describe today as 'Chithirai Thirunal'. Why this hesitation and fear?

In contrast, Indian Railways, with Mamta Banerjee's picture at the centre, boldly calls this 'Puthandu' and wishes all. I salute her.

hi folks,
ELLORUKKUM INIYA VIKRUTI TAMIL PUTHANDU VAZHTHUKKAL...
HAPPY VISHU TOO...INTERESTINGLY NEPAL IS ALSO CELEBRATING
NEW YEAR TODAY....

regards
tbs

I too join in wishing - Vikruthi aandu vazhtukkal to all...:wave:

24th in the 60 year cycle,vikruthi varusham,kaliyugam 5112,budhan kizhamai,revathi nakshatram,chaturdasi tithi,bharatha kanday :) putthandu vazthukkal,sarva lokas samasthas sukhino bhavanthu:):):)<3

Happy New Year

To all members,partcipants and contributors a
HAPPY NEW YEAR, VIKRUTI. Let the New Year Bring Mountains of Happiness, Peace, Prosperity and Sat Buddhi. :music:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back