• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Will you marry after my death ? Wife asks husband

drsundaram

``A lady was very sick in her bed and asked her husband
"Honey, how long will you take to marry another lady in case I die?"
Then the husband said "Honestly, my love, I can only bring another lady after your grave is completely dry"
After few days, the lady died and the husband kept on visiting her graveyard on daily basis,.This took 15 years and the grave looked wet always.
One evening as he visited the graveyard, he met his brother in-law at the grave with an empty bucket and asked "Hey James what are you doing here?"
Then his brother in-law was like
"I am here to fulfill my only sister's wish, she said I should be coming here daily to wet her grave"
The man fainted.
Never joke with women, even in death, their jealousy still smells..

```

``A lady was very sick in her bed and asked her husband
"Honey, how long will you take to marry another lady in case I die?"
Then the husband said "Honestly, my love, I can only bring another lady after your grave is completely dry"
After few days, the lady died and the husband kept on visiting her graveyard on daily basis,.This took 15 years and the grave looked wet always.
One evening as he visited the graveyard, he met his brother in-law at the grave with an empty bucket and asked "Hey James what are you doing here?"
Then his brother in-law was like
"I am here to fulfill my only sister's wish, she said I should be coming here daily to wet her grave"
The man fainted.
Never joke with women, even in death, their jealousy still smells..

```
A wll loved daughter never feels jealousy. If the child is middle one, did not get love from father and if one other sister is favoured (usual Indian and Asian custom), then jealousy will be there. Men too have this problem. Narcisists are found in both sexes. That is why Psychiatric evaluation of both persons should be necessary. The brother could still go to the grave yard and sprinkle water along with his new wife. The dead one can not complain or sue in a court of law. What she said will be considered "eharsay" as she can not come and affirm her statement. -- just a legal thought.

Latest ads

Back