• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not totally agree with Sri Nachinaarkiniyan's views. Tamil brahmins love tamil as much as any tamilian from other castes. the feeling of the caste is there in all castes. Political parties choose candidates for a constitueny on the basis of a dominant caste in that region because they know that people cast their votes for a member of their community. Does nor community come first before the language there? The discrimination against Brahmins is not our making, but because they see something in us which they do not see in others-like our chanting mantras in sanskrit,wearing panchagancham, having tuft etc. During 40 years of my service in the Govt. of Tamilnadu, I never,never felt that I was being discriminated against, nor did I look on others thinking about the caste or community. So I feel nothing needs to be done by us as if we are at fault. Sorry, I beg to differ.
arya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back