• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Why are Jews so Powerful?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir,
Your point is absolutely true.

But I still make an exception for anyone who is anti-India. I am biased that way.

Dear Sri Prasad,

I appreciate your openness in expressing your feelings.
I had and have good friends among many nationalities around the world. It is my experience and conviction that people are all the same in any Country. Hunger and Happiness, or trials and tribulations in life they face are all the same what ever nationality they belong to. It is the mischief mongers who divide the people in the name of religion, language, nationality and caste, to gain personal benefits. I was also highly dissatisfied young man during my formative years, and spent lot of my energy in finding the cause for my unhappiness and anger. I never knew the cause was in me and my thinking. But when I threw away the blinkers that narrowed down my view I started seeing a wonderful world.
Regards,
Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.

Last edited:
Ignorance is bliss.

Dear Sri "Sarang",

No, I do not have any authentic reference on what Pakistani Historians teach in Schools in that Country.
From many of the articles I read in weblinks I find the common citizens of Pakistan is no way different in their
thinking than that of our countrymen. Thanks to the efforts of Sri L.K.Advani and Gen.Parvez Musharaff the famous Katas Raj Temple complex in Chakwal District of the Punjab province in Pakistan which claims its ancestry to the days of Mahabharata has been renovated by the Pakistan Archeological Department and has been opened-up for regular worship. Pilgrims from India have been visiting this Temple on Sivaratri. Pak Government has declared this place as heritage site.
I had some friends from Pakistan while I was living in Sultanate of Oman. I found them good people, very helpful and friendly.
It is my strong view common man in any Country is good and behave like us only. It depends on our attitude
towards others. Dividing Countries are Historical blunders committed by Politicians.

Regards,
Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.

If you do 70 MPH on a 55 mph zone of highway, and get caught by cops, you can claim ignorance, but it will not be bliss.

The actual wording, however, comes from Thomas Gray's poem, "Ode on a Distant Prospect of Eton College" (1742): "Where ignorance is bliss, 'tis folly to be wise."

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."
Marcus Tulius Cicero (106-43 BC) Writer, politician and great roman orator.

Sir,
Your point is absolutely true.

Buy I still make an exception for anyone who is anti-India. I am biased that way.

sh.prasad, have you heard this before..

'"Patriotism itself is just another refined form of fascism'..

hitler,mussolini,stalin were all more patriotic indeed! only mistake is, they have put the cart in front of the horse.. i mean, valued patriotism more than humanism.

sh.prasad, have you heard this before..

'"Patriotism itself is just another refined form of fascism'..

hitler,mussolini,stalin were all more patriotic indeed! only mistake is, they have put the cart in front of the horse.. i mean, valued patriotism more than humanism.

Yes.

But sometimes we think we know it all.
Just because Mahavakya says:
Aham brahmasmi
I am Brahman
(Who I really am, is that absolute reality.)
(from Brihadaranyaka Upanishad of Yajur Veda)
I can not start acting like God without the realization.

"hitler,mussolini,stalin" had a disconnect, they forgot that they represent the people, their "so called patriotism" was colored with personal agenda, it was not patriotism at all.

If Hitler would have won the war, you would be singing a different tune.

Jews are really intellectuals, though some of their section may be poor but they are
very hard working people. History speaks about their excellence in so many field.

Balasubramanian
Ambattur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back