• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Who will be the Vijay TV's Super Singer this Year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
...Therefore, going by Judges' Marks the True Winner is Sathya, then Sai and Pooja.. Santhosh is last.
Y, I think Alka is the best, she should have been named the best a second time :).

Next is Pooja -- whatever may be her song selection, she did a fantastic job of it. Then Sathya/Sai, then it is Santhosh.

I loved Santhosh's attitude very much, he has a great personality.

The prize purse must be more for the second to fourth place, the difference is too much.

I wish each and everyone of them all success, they all are great singers great youngsters ....

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back