• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Live Stream - Vijay TV Super Singer 4 Grand Finale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Live Stream - Vijay TV Super Singer 4 Grand Finale

Vijay TV's Super Singer - The Showhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2x_pgkpMtMs#t=24108

Sudakar winning with a wide margin was widely anticipated ...His victory is a crowning moment for the show..From very humble origins (his parents were daily labourers), he has reached the pinnacle in his musical journey, thanks to Vijay TV..Winning the Rs 60 Lac flat will make life better for him who was languishing without a proper shelter! Congrats to his fighting spirit and perseverance!

Syed was the runner up who won the prize money of 1 KG of Gold was very strong in melodies

That these two have reached the top without any hard core musical back ground is the USP of the program..Drawing more crowds to the idiot box!

As Ganesh Sir has mentioned, the winner was a known secret!! :)

Hats of to the winner and runner up, who have achieved these honors, even without basic music training. :thumb:
What I felt was that the other three should have got some cash prizes too - may be 15L, 10L and 5L resply. :popcorn:

What I felt was that the other three should have got some cash prizes too - may be 15L, 10L and 5L resply. :popcorn:

RR Madam,

The second runner up was Sarath Santosh who was given Rs 10 Lac prize

The third joint runners ups Sonia & Parvathi got a cheque for Rs 5.0 lac each

We were awake late in the night..The announcements came at the last moment at about 1 am

Vijay TV has managed to meet the aspirations/expectations of all the contestants in the Grand Finale!

​Thanks for the update, Ganesh Sir! :)
I went to Z-land as soon as the second set of songs were over! :sleep:

That these two have reached the top without any hard core musical back ground is the USP of the program..Drawing more crowds to the idiot box!

Wonder what would have happened to them if one of TB forum members was a judge!!?? Oscar winning A.R.Rahman praised no-training Divakar. That shows the maturity, humility and magnanimity of ARR.

OK! I can find out the barb attached in the above post.

Such feed backs badly influence my relationship with dear ones! :sad:

BTW, the untrained Diwakar gave flawless music! :thumb:

He proved his talent once again in the finals!
award_star.png

*OK! I can find out the garb attached in the above post.

“Such feedbacks badly influence my relationship with dear ones! “
It’s actually other way round. Relationship influences feedback. If Z is friend with X with whom Y is not apparently in good relationship, then Y chooses to give (negative) feedback on Z.
Having said that, I am shocked/saddened that I am accused :ranger:eek:f giving feedbacks which “badly influence” your relationship with your dear ones:faint:. I wonder how my feedback on a celebrity judge(ARR) in a TV show could “badly influence” your relationship with your dearones.

“BTW, the untrained Diwakar gave flawless music!”
Yeah, he knew that he had to give flawless music because he was in a competition. Moreover,he was given the chance to choose his songs and he was also prepared each timehe “was asked” to sing. And more importantly, the only agenda of his judges was to assess him fairly:love:.

"He proved his talent once again in the finals!"
True. He finished with his talent. No one tried to finish him off his talent.

Last edited:
Siva Sir,

I am not at all worried about the comments about ARR. We all know that he is a generous-genius-gem!

What I made me worried is the description about me that appeared (now deleted on request) in one of the 5 star threads!

It is obvious about whom the following comment is, at least to a group of our friends! :)

Wonder what would have happened to them if one of TB forum members was a judge!!?? .....
Anyway, thanks for enlightening me that a smile from the heart only will mean real friendship!

There is a 'kuraL' which I have read but the meaning understood fully, now!
icon3.png

"What I made me worried is the description about me that appeared (now deleted on request) in one of the 5 star threads!"

Why blame me for what you made yourself worried?

I am not aware of the Thirukkural quoted above but I am aware of the kural someone has in this forum. I reproduce below what Vishalakshi Ramani madam has written in the thread, "Think or Sink":

[/QUOTE]

So a person can get deleted the posts in someone else's thread more easily than in one's own thread. Sounds strange to me - because unfortunately I am endowed with the power to think straight! :laser:

The post on what really happened
in the eyes of a person who was involved in the incident and was watched (and stomached by or questioned by and objected to) by some other people present there can be deleted using the Neera Radia influence on the people who have the necessary power.

But the truth remains the same and is as bitter as ever whether the posts are deleted or whether the persons are shadowed or whether their achievement are obscured!

ONE person can make a difference in the world ...

whether he is a mahatma or a Hitler.

The friend of an enemy NEED not be an enemy.

The enemy of a friend need not be an enemy either. :moony:

Last edited:
I am used to such abuses in our forum! My wonder is who would have given such a feed back to V R Ma'am that

she could describe my behaviour, when she was NOT present in that scene! pOttuk koduththadhu yAru?? :gossip:

Other members might get bored! So, I don't wish to drag this any further. :wave:

I am used to such abuses in our forum! My wonder is who would have given such a feed back to V R Ma'am that

she could describe my behaviour, when she was NOT present in that scene! pOttuk koduththadhu yAru?? :gossip:

Other members might get bored! So, I don't wish to drag this any further. :wave:

So my description of your behavior

is NOT branded as false or untrue!

Thank you for being honest dear Raji!

One does not become great by

belittling another person.

To Belittle is to Be little! :nono:

A person with great imagination can paint any color to a person.

So, just one clarification. If the description of my behaviour was true, it would NOT have hurt me!

Since they are false, it hurts the most. Other real friends who were present in the scene know this!

I hope the double trouble friends will stop attacking me at least from now on! :whip:

My initial comment did not name anyone. RR mam felt guilty and jumped in alleging that I implied her. If her conscience was clear, she would not have written what she has written. She has declared, "enga appan kuthirukkulla illa".:director: Accusing me of causing "bad influence", branding me indirectly as "double-trouble" (by stating that other "real" friends were present in the scene) and then to cry foul that I am attacking her are all nothing but a big joke! :drama: It is not my worry whether anyone praises/criticises me. I am not the one taking (the comments of members of) this forum seriously nor do I come to this forum with any agenda. I am here to learn. I value the noble initiative of Mr.Praveen in providing this TB forum that too for free.

வண்ண வண்ண மனிதர்களின் எண்ண அலைகளுக்கெல்லாம் என்னால் பதில் சொல்லிக் கொண்டிருக்க முடியாது. அது என் வேலையும் இல்லை; அதற்கு எனக்கு நேரமும் இல்லை.

Last edited:
A Request

please, please calm down, I did not expect my OP to generated heated arguments here.

Thanks

Paddu Sir

I don't think that you are aware of the situation. But yes, people should keep their cool.

Siva Ji - please remember, " Not All Beholders See The Same Image " .

So, just let things be - time alone heals these wounds .

I hope you got me.

W/Rgds
Yay Yem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back