• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

What Has Changed During Last Year

Society has become more open.
More women in work spaces in MNC
More crimes of violent kind
Domestics getting better pay and off days
More online shopping and trades
More open marriages and higher divorce rates
Better choices in consumer goods
Women becoming more equal and assertive in relationships
Weather changes hurting lifesyles
Looser family ties ad more seniors in retirement homes than before
Are we better off or worse?

What concerns me most is Rich Poor divide is widening. More middle class are drifting downwards and joining the poor.
Rich are becoming filthy rich and heading for foreign locations for holidays
Permissiveness in society is challenging traditional norms .Live in is no longer difficult and more are taking to it in metros.
Break ups in relationships is more common.
Life is becoming difficult for Seniors. Inadequate pensions high prices of food and medical care
are leaving many at the mercy of the state.
I feel we were better off a few years back than now.

What concerns me most is Rich Poor divide is widening. More middle class are drifting downwards and joining the poor.
Permissiveness in society is challenging traditional norms .Live in is no longer difficult and more are taking to it in metros.
Life is becoming difficult for Seniors. Inadequate pensions high prices of food and medical care
I feel we were better off a few years back than now
I feel we were better off a few years back than now.
What has prompted me to post today.
Sweeping cold weather in north india inc luding delhi
Again covid scare in india because of china
Sky rocketing air and hotel tariffs is making travel unattractive.
I am stuck in bangalore and unable to return to delhi.
Nothing much on TV except old serials which are a turn off.
Last good watch was world cup foodball in qatar.
Cricket overdose is killing interest in sports.
I am surviving on hope . Things will change for the better .

Dear Krish ji,

Surge in negative events happen before things change for the better. That's what is happening now. My own prediction it will become better and even move towards the ideal

Sravnaji
You are a great optimist.
Life has got only worse. Ukraine Russia standoff.Slow drift into higher inflation and more slipping into poverty
Higher inflation and rising food prices are making life difficult for all
Domestics wanting better life expect far more wages and better worklife
In bangalore wherr I am stuck weekends one has to manage without domestics.
More dependance on online site for food and other supplies.
Pensioners deserted by children are faced with prospects of going to retirement homes increasingly.
Educated youngsters are running of to western countries more than suffer in india with low salaries and bad worklife.
Life was much better a few months back.Train accident and sky rocketing airfares are making middle class opt less for travel anywhere
Climate change unseasonal rains power cuts water supply woes are leading to despair for seniors.

Sravnaji
You are a great optimist.
Life has got only worse. Ukraine Russia standoff.Slow drift into higher inflation and more slipping into poverty
Higher inflation and rising food prices are making life difficult for all
Domestics wanting better life expect far more wages and better worklife
In bangalore wherr I am stuck weekends one has to manage without domestics.
More dependance on online site for food and other supplies.
Pensioners deserted by children are faced with prospects of going to retirement homes increasingly.
Educated youngsters are running of to western countries more than suffer in india with low salaries and bad worklife.
Life was much better a few months back.Train accident and sky rocketing airfares are making middle class opt less for travel anywhere
Climate change unseasonal rains power cuts water supply woes are leading to despair for seniors.
It is the disparity. I see extravagant lifestyles on one side and abject poverty on the other. The top 1% in India does not know or care about the bottom 10%.

It is the disparity. I see extravagant lifestyles on one side and abject poverty on the other. The top 1% in India does not know or care about the bottom 10%.
But the bottom 10 or even the bottom 99 percent is made to dance to the tune of the top 1 percent

Southern states are leading growth.
There is better law and order.
BiMARU Northern states are drifting down with climate change disasters poltics dominated by gangsters and criminal elements many drifting further into poverty, lack of jobs is making things worse.zOne sees bulk movement from north to south for employment .
Locala enjoy the benefits of govt schemes in south and youth from north have become the labour force in south.

We keep talking of higher GDP and growth .
But disparities between rich and poor is only growing.More who were in middle class are drifting downwards with inflation and higher prices of food and commodities spiralling up.
More concerning is apathy of well off towards the have nots.
Women safety has decreased alarmingly.
One reads about horrifying crimes .committed on them.
Women wrestlers and other sports women are pleading for protection against administrators and those in power.
IMany times I dread to see news channels which describe in detail what many women are enduring in homes and public places.

We keep talking of higher GDP and growth .
But disparities between rich and poor is only growing.More who were in middle class are drifting downwards with inflation and higher prices of food and commodities spiralling up.
More concerning is apathy of well off towards the have nots.
Women safety has decreased alarmingly.
One reads about horrifying crimes .committed on them.
Women wrestlers and other sports women are pleading for protection against administrators and those in power.
IMany times I dread to see news channels which describe in detail what many women are enduring in homes and public places.
The Ram Rajya has become Goonda Raj.
The super majority has created a super-insulated oligarchic. The present governments do not care about the people they are only concerned about their seats.

Congress got power in karnataka promising freebies to not so well off .
1 Free bus travel for women . To get that one has to produce Aadhar in bus to prove you belong to karnataka first. Others get excluded. Lot of women from northern and other states are in bengalore for domestic and low level office work. It appears it is not enough to be women . You have to prove you are local with aadhar card entry.
2. Rebate in poer tariff. Certain 200 plus units offered free. Buy there is a catch. Unit rates got hiked up to negate effects of rebate
3 Some action is promised to stop extreme groups attacking young couple in love holding hands in public.Let us see the price they might have to pay for this generosity
3Still waiting for action on promise of doles for unemloyed diploma and graduates.House wives also can keep hoping for petty relief
Interestingly inflation continues to hurt all.
Yeh hai hamara hindusthan.

Power woes continue. Power failure results in resident getting stuck in lift in high rises until battery takes over.
Water supply one has to pay for online filters . Water ans bought from suppliers are often contaminated.Mobile =one might have 5G but With all this your smart mob phone should get signal first in the aptmt. One has to be near a mob tower )
With all this one bravely carries on .
We are happy to be alive telling ourself we belong to a technogixally advanced nation

Some more sops for not so well off.
Indira canteens are opening up at 42 places across bangalore
These are boons for daily wagers and those going for work in the morning.
Bachelors would love it.
Many states like delhi tried copying this feature of congress states.
Simlar were midday .eals for school studentds introduced first by kamaraj in TN.
It brought lots of poor childfen to sdhool.
This kind of welfare measure lead to higher literacy rates.

Some more sops for not so well off.
Indira canteens are opening up at 42 places across bangalore
These are boons for daily wagers and those going for work in the morning.
Bachelors would love it.
Many states like delhi tried copying this feature of congress states.
Simlar were midday .eals for school studentds introduced first by kamaraj in TN.
It brought lots of poor childfen to sdhool.
This kind of welfare measure lead to higher literacy rates.
That is always bad for the ruling class.

Latest ads

Back