• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

What about our meeting???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Durga,

We will meet. Absolutely no problem. I will host it at my home this time.

My company is officially closed on 14th Sunday. Please go ahead and organise. Other days we can have in the evening and on Sunday any time.

All the best

Uncle 14 is not sunday... I think 14 evening will be convenient. Coz 15 is solar eclipse na. I am waiting for other dear members' response also in this. Thanks for your acceptance uncle.

Pranams.

Uncle 14 is not sunday... I think 14 evening will be convenient. Coz 15 is solar eclipse na. I am waiting for other dear members' response also in this. Thanks for your acceptance uncle.

Pranams.

We will meet on 14th evening. Please organise.

All the best

Dear Uncle

What is there to organise for this? Its already discussed na uncle. Will have to wait for responses thats all. As you discussed that day, will plan for a outing also that day. Yes. 14 evening will be convenient uncle.

Pranams

Dear Uncle

What is there to organise for this? Its already discussed na uncle. Will have to wait for responses thats all. As you discussed that day, will plan for a outing also that day. Yes. 14 evening will be convenient uncle.

Pranams

Ok get confirmation.

All the best

DEAR ALL

I TAKE THIS OPPURTUNITY ON BEHALF OF THIS TB.COM TO INVITE EVERYONE FOR A MEETING AND CHATTING ON 14-JANUARY EVENING IN PADI. PLEASE REPLY IN THIS THREAD FOR YOUR PRESENCE TO MAKE THIS MEETING A GRAND SUCCESS...

Uncle poduma en formal invitation???

The proper venue details will be posted by RVR uncle soon...

Pranams

DEAR ALL

I TAKE THIS OPPURTUNITY ON BEHALF OF THIS TB.COM TO INVITE EVERYONE FOR A MEETING AND CHATTING ON 14-JANUARY EVENING IN PADI. PLEASE REPLY IN THIS THREAD FOR YOUR PRESENCE TO MAKE THIS MEETING A GRAND SUCCESS...

Uncle poduma en formal invitation???

The proper venue details will be posted by RVR uncle soon...

Pranams

Thanks Durga,

Thiruvalithayam is just at a walkable distance from my home. So we can meet on 14th evening at my home and first visit Thiruvalithayam.

We can also visit Santhana Srinivasa Perumal temple at Mogappair

Sri Santhana Srinivasa Perumal Temple-Mogappair. Chennai/Madras/??????

The term Magapperu மகப்பேறு has become Mogappair. It is a thousand year old temple with large size Srinivasa Perumal. We can visit that also.

I am sending my exact address through private mail and you have my cell number.

All the best

Dear Durgadasanji
namaskaram
This is sundarji from pallikaranai. i also want to join meeting pls tell the add . nan varalamoliyo
thank you
arunachaleswarayanamaha

Dear Durgadasanji
namaskaram
This is sundarji from pallikaranai. i also want to join meeting pls tell the add . nan varalamoliyo
thank you
arunachaleswarayanamaha

Definitely you are welcome. Absolutely there is no discrimination in inviting all the members. Durga will get in touch with you through personal message.

All the best

Iam much eager to see everyone there. All are welcome. Sundarji uncle, my dear Rajesh (much awaiting to see you), Pannvalan ji, am much happy to chat with you all in person. Awaiting for the day to come. I will also intimate the same to Dubai sheik Cheers RAVI.

Pranams

Welcome all.

I wish Dubai Sheik get a `Begum' at the earliest.

Durga,

Please send personal messages to all including those who attended the last meeting. If you want I shall send contact details. Please also finalise the timings and I shall organise Tiffin & Dinner from an Iyer mess close to my house.

All the best

Iam much eager to see everyone there. All are welcome. Sundarji uncle, my dear Rajesh (much awaiting to see you), Pannvalan ji, am much happy to chat with you all in person. Awaiting for the day to come. I will also intimate the same to Dubai sheik Cheers RAVI.

Pranams

Last edited:
Dear Uncle

Yes send me the info. Since I was absent to the previous meeting, Iam unable to recognise the presentees of them. Send me their details and I will contact them and remind. Time is another factor. Shall we fix it by 5:30, so that we can chat atleast till 8 and disperse to their homes.

Members please suggest your views in this regard to fix the time in 14th evening.

Pranams

Durga,

I have sent a personal message of last time participants.

Please contact them

Shall we meet around 5 pm. We can visit both the temples before 7 pm and have dinner around 7 .30 pm

Please confirm the number of participants so that I shall do the needful.

All the best

I am afraid i wont be able to attend. but you guys carry on and have a lovely time :)

Friends,

எப்போ நம்ம பேட்டையில் மீட்டிங் வைக்க போறீங்க?

Cheers!

Durga & Shri RV ji:

You are organizing excellent. Thanks.

I got all the details about the meeting tomorrow 14th at Shri RVji's residence initially, and then visit temple/s. Only the time is yet to be fixed for meeting in his residence. Pls indicate some specific time frame, say 4.30 to 5 pm etc. Please specify sometime.

I already have visited Shri RVji's house. I know the place. No problem.

Best wishes to Durga & kind regards to Shri RVji.

GS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back