• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Welcome to TamilBrahmins.com

Prabhu, Krishnaswamy, Alcatraz and Nacchinarkiniyan, Hearty welcome to you all. Please take active part in all our activities.

Nacchinarkiniyan Sir, ingu thangalai pola nadi varivorku iniyavarkal palar ullanar. Thodungal ungal kelvi kanaikalai.

rxrajamo

Namaskaram,

I am happy to see a forum for the Tamil Brahmin community.

I am proud to be a Thamizhan and a member of the Brahmin community. (not caste)

Though my profile may not say so, I am an old man who has entered into Vanaprastha Ashrama years back.

I believe that the community should do some soul searching.

I will be raising some questions which I believe the younger generation should ask themselves.

I am sorry if my way of talking is straight to the point, as I have very little communication with the outside world. Having reached the final stages of life it does not really matter.

Chenthamizh Nadenum Pothinile Inba then thamizh payuthu kathinele.

Hello

Hi Friends,

My name is Sudarshan Srinivasan. Until recently, I was not concerned about religion alot. However, after coming to the USA and seeing the christians praise their religion so much and reading about the muslim fanatics, I realized that Hinduism is far more wonderful than any of these religion ever could be. I started researching and started learning more about our wonderful religion.

Perhaps, one of the reasons for my earlier reluctance to talk about religion and in particular Brahmins was because of the extreme oppression that we face in our state. it seems like we are very much like the Jews. I was concerned and sad to see that Tamil Brahmins were not as united as people from other castes and even religion.

This forum has put to rest all my concerns by taking this wonderul initiative of bringing us together and I thank everyone behind it!

I look forward to sharing a lot things with my friends, brothers and sisters here.

Regards,
Sudarshan.

Happy to be part of the community

Dear honourable members,

I am an iyer and setteled in Kerala for past two years. I was looking for website which will connect me to iyer community.

I am gld that now i am member of such community.

Regards
KK

hi KK,
please visit www.keralaiyers.com. This is very interesting website .Even many tamil brahmin members can visit and share each other thoughts.
i belong to iyer community from USA.

Regards,
tbs

Dear honourable members,

I am an iyer and setteled in Kerala for past two years. I was looking for website which will connect me to iyer community.

I am gld that now i am member of such community.

Regards
KK

Atrocities committed on Brhamins is more.that's why they became scattered.but this forum helps to unite.i'm very happpy for that.

r.vaithehi

Hi, I registered here a few hours back..
This site seem to have many good things from which we can learn a lot.
well, keep it up and all the best.:D

Namasthe I am lakshminarayan coming from chennai.i am here for answers/ solutions (where it isnecessary) to my search for many good things one among being goog friendshipand as well if possuble tobe helpful in any possible manner to my fellow bra
Ins as much as i can .

Welcome

Good evening. I am Vanaja Subbaroyan. I have just joined this group. My Namaskarams to everyone in this group

Welcome to TamilBrahmins.com

Our aim is simple… we want to provide a stage for Tamil Brahmins scattered across the globe to interact, network and interface with one another.

Through this website we aim to bring the Tamil Brahmin Community together and build on the success of various Individuals and channelise them towards a stronger, modern and forever evolving community.

We are not affiliated with any organisation at this time which enables us to develop without external influences.

Enjoy…

TamilBrahmins.com

Latest ads

Back