• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

weekend getways from Bangalore

Status
Not open for further replies.

sun244

Friends,

We are looking for suggestions to visit places around (Bangalore).  If you are happy with specific service (I hear KSTC, Asian ...etc..) and you are happy, please let me know.  I am looking for services where they stop buses near vegetarian hotels, place to refresh ...etc... This will be with kids aged 9 and 6

Thank You
Sunder

Hi Sundar,
There are good number of tours and package trips from KSRTC for weekends. It will vary from one day local site seeing to 5 days long trips. The buses will start from Badami house opp to Corporation building and they will drop you back at the same point. I have tried two to three packages and the service is good.
As I am vegetarian, I too bother about the hotels and places for refresh. All of them are good and the prices are reasonable. You can directly walk-in to their center and inquire. There will provide you with good guidance and pamphlets.
One nagarhole-nisargadama-madikeri-bangalore trip was really good.
There are two to three good private tour operators are there. If you need, i will give their details also in my next reply.

Hi Sundar,
There are good number of tours and package trips from KSRTC for weekends. It will vary from one day local site seeing to 5 days long trips. The buses will start from Badami house opp to Corporation building and they will drop you back at the same point. I have tried two to three packages and the service is good.
As I am vegetarian, I too bother about the hotels and places for refresh. All of them are good and the prices are reasonable. You can directly walk-in to their center and inquire. There will provide you with good guidance and pamphlets.
One nagarhole-nisargadama-madikeri-bangalore trip was really good.
There are two to three good private tour operators are there. If you need, i will give their details also in my next reply.

Thanks for the reply. Can you please give tour operator numbers also? If you have tried any of them and happy with the above criteria, please mention.

Sunder

Hi,
I have booked my package trip from prism holidays, opp to maiya's hotel, jayanagar 4th block, contact person: Prashant and phone no is:080-22068779 Mobile:9900912346. They had arranged my trip to trupathi by Rajesh travels. The service was good. You can contact them for your requirements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back