• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Walking-stick--7....tvk

Status
Not open for further replies.

kk4646

WALKING-STICK--7..

My GF might have felt ..the imprisonment for a short time must have driven Pandy ‘insane’…

Pandy continued..Sami..the conflict and clashes with Sangralingam were escalating day by day as I told you earlier..I knew Sangralingam will not allow anything to come in his way till he achieve his sole objective.. The day we refused his offer to buy our land and his proposal to marry off my Sister to Maadasamy…we were expecting this kind of atrocity by him..The situation developed into the ‘point of no return’ with the objective of either to ‘kill or get killed’..and I have decided to act first..

I have followed and closely observed the activities of both the brothers for more than two months…The brother Maadasamy was always with Sangralingam and that was a slight hinderence but I have decided to kill Sangralingam as early as possible..I found the Railway level crossing was the convenient location to ‘eliminate’ him..and ‘Sunday’ was the day in which either less or no traffic in the road from Nellayappar temple..The gate-keeper’s small cabin is in the opposite side of the road from Nellayappar temple and he always stand in front of the cabin with his green flag whenever any train passes the level crossing..

The single foot-track connecting the Nellayappar road to the parallel road.. which is around two hundred yards away ..certainly an esape path..and I knew that foot path very well.. I used the same foot track on several occasions to visit the Nellayappar temple even though it is with full grown bushes on both sides …and the Police people were correct in judging that the foot path must have been the escape way for me.. But they were wrong in concluding that I had taken the parallel road to escape..They failed to notice the long sugar-cane field just opposite to the intersection of the foot-path with the parallel road…My paddy field is another Hundred yards only from the end of this sugar-cane field..From the parallel road anybody can reach my field un-noticed if he pass through the sugarcane field…
Sami..the people who gave the witness for my presence in the paddy field could not say anything about the ‘TIME’ of my presence or absence as No one was having a WATCH [It was a luxury on those days] and they could only say either in the Evening or late evening.. which you were aware..

You know we farmers can judge the TIME of the day by correlating the position of the SUN in the sky..and the noise of the train approaching the level-crossing was quite audiable from my paddy field.. For nearly one month I have worked out the Sun’s position with reference to the approaching train..and I could even judge the late running of the train..I made several trial run to the level-crossing and my return to the paddy field based on this…

On ‘that’ Sunday ..well before the train to arrive at the level crossing .. I tied both the bullocks to my cart..provided enough fodder and reached the Railway-Level croosing..with the prayer for the train to arrive in-time…Even if someone noticed my absence in my paddy field ..they would have assumed either I was taking ‘rest’ somewhere or gone to ‘relive’ myself ..as my bullocks and the cart were verymuch there..

After the accomplishment of my ‘MISSION’…I ran back to my paddy field through the foot-path and passed through the sugar-cane field.. The third witness who made enquiry about my Mother & Sister saw me only when I was re-tieing the bullocks to yoke and loading my SAAL in the cart..

How you managed to assassinate Sangralingam…? because during my cross examination Maadasamy was not able to identify the kind of weapon you have used.. Asked by my GrandFather..

Sami.. I killed him with this…Pandy pointed–out to the WALKING-STICK with a smile…

TVK

There were walking sticks with a long blade attached to the handle. The handle is twisted ccw to pull out the 15 inch blade from the hollow stick. My grandfather had one.

There were walking sticks with a long blade attached to the handle. The handle is twisted ccw to pull out the 15 inch blade from the hollow stick. My grandfather had one.

Thanks for the Info.. Lot of people in Thirunelveli side had such Walking-sticks..I feel it must be 'fashion'...to have ...!!

TVK

Sir,

Since Pandy was acquitted, there should be some retaliation or revenge sort of thing in the mind of Maadasamy? Is this murder followed by any sequence of crime to settle a score, which normally happens? If any, anxiously awaiting to read 'Walking Stick .... 8'.

Regards

Sir,

Since Pandy was acquitted, there should be some retaliation or revenge sort of thing in the mind of Maadasamy? Is this murder followed by any sequence of crime to settle a score, which normally happens? If any, anxiously awaiting to read 'Walking Stick .... 8'.

Regards

Ha..Ha..so you all expect me to write about retalliation and complete the story with part-8.. No chance.. !!

But I do give the hint.. your assumption is true.. But Madasamy was a soft person...[like TVK..!!]

TVK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back