• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Walking-stick...13..tvk

Status
Not open for further replies.

kk4646

WALKING-STICK...13...

My..God such a gory end to Pandy..I exclaimed…

Yes..my son..A case was conducted againt Maadasamy and he was HANGED as per judgement…said my Father..

So nobody..Sankralingam, Maadasamy, Sankralingam’s wife and Pandy ..nobody survived.. .. ….Father ..I am unable understand..how come Maadasmy..a poised and soft natured person could change in a short period and indulge in such a killing..I continued…

Yes.. Son.. you will learn in future..how the people’s nature, attitude, outlook ..everything changes according to their environment , circumstances, ups and downs in lfe.. One thing you should understand…NOBODY in this world is born as Good or Bad..

I agree Father but I can accept What Pandy did ..I take that one as pre-emptive action on self defence.. but how Maadasamy can re-act..? Is it not an emotional out-burst of anger..?

No..It was not an out-burst but a re-action on the basis of his sub-conscious.. His sufferings brought out the inner feelings and in-spite of his good character ..he became a killer..and that was the only way the society tought him.. You should read the ‘Puraanaas’ when time permits..You can see how the learned Saints like Dhurvaser falls prey to their anger and emotions and ‘curse’ people… When Saints who renounced everything can act in such ways..we can not expect ordinary ‘mortals’ like you, me, Maadasamy or anybody to behave…

But Father I do not see ‘that’ type of reckless act by the people in the society now a days.. What is that reason…?

A good question my Son… It was Gandhiji’s ‘Quit India Movement’…that brought in the change… People who were enemies till yesterday become one and Britisher’s were the common enemy..and the energy of the society diverted to obtain freedom for the country.. Everybody felt it was a pride to participate the freedom movement and court arrest… The violent society transformed itself to Non-violent.. Eventhough there were sporadic violence like killing of Collector Ash by Vanchinathan at Maniyaachi Railway Junction..but over all it was Non-violent moment.. Added to that Rajaji’s ‘Salt Satyagraha March’ from Trichy to Thuthukudi brought in more and more people to join..

But my assessment for this transformation was different.. I felt the society itself was aspiring for a change….an outlet for the change.. as the people were fed up with violence day-in and day out.. Gandhiji’s and Rajaji’s movements might have provided the spark to ignite the ‘fire’…

Father I want to ask you one final question…Do you approve of these reckless killings by the people in the society..?

My dear Son..answered my Father..there is absolutely no question of approval or dis-approval.. This is quoted in Bagavath Geetha as said by Lord Krishna…

I AM Everything..
I Am the one who KILLS..
I am the one who gets KILLED...
I Am the one who CREATES EVERYTHING…
I AM the one who DESTROYS EVERYTHING…

This is reconciling factor for ‘what ever happened’ and always keep it in mind..’Whatever the thing to happen’..that will always ‘happen’..

Father concluded…I was fully immersed in my thoughts and my Father’s words were ‘ringing’ in my ears..

“It is Krishna who creates Everything and it is Krishna who destroys everything..”

YES..the WALKING-STICK which had the taste of blood too DESTROYED by the hands of this ‘KRISHNA’ Swamy…

Was it not..?

I smiled to myself…

Q.E.D.

TVK

My Thanks to Everyone ..who had the patience to read this looong story,

My thanks to everyone ..who stopped reading after few chapters...

My thanks to everyone ..who didn't read at all....

WISHING EVERYONE OF YOU A HAPPY NEW YEAR....

TVK

I am really surprised... The last chapter of this story viewed by more than 300 ..but the other chapters are not so.. I am unable to understand...how anyone can understand a story just by reading the last chapter only...

TVK

I am really surprised... The last chapter of this story viewed by more than 300 ..but the other chapters are not so.. I am unable to understand...how anyone can understand a story just by reading the last chapter only...

TVK

Dear TVK ji,

We have had years of training of seeing Tamil Movies where even if we watch the movie after the first break and then leave the movie again to go to the bathroom etc..and then leave again to get something..we can always guess the ending..in fact when the movie starts itself we can make out the end.

Like the other day I was watching some old Tamil movie which I had never watched before..here was a scene where the younger sister in law was jumping around too much singing for her elder sister's Simantonnayana and teasing her Brother In Law etc..so I was thinking surely her elder sis is going to die after delivery and she will have to marry her BIL to look after the kid even though she is in love with another guy..and sure enough the story was somewhat like that!LOL

So you see even if you write one last line..we can still make out what was the beginning.

After all even Bhagavad Geeta can be summarized with just the 2 words from the 1st shloka and last shloka..Mama Dharma.

Dear TVK ji,

We have had years of training of seeing Tamil Movies where even if we watch the movie after the first break and then leave the movie again to go to the bathroom etc..and then leave again to get something..we can always guess the ending..in fact when the movie starts itself we can make out the end.

Like the other day I was watching some old Tamil movie which I had never watched before..here was a scene where the younger sister in law was jumping around too much singing for her elder sister's Simantonnayana and teasing her Brother In Law etc..so I was thinking surely her elder sis is going to die after delivery and she will have to marry her BIL to look after the kid even though she is in love with another guy..and sure enough the story was somewhat like that!LOL

So you see even if you write one last line..we can still make out what was the beginning.

After all even Bhagavad Geeta can be summarized with just the 2 words from the 1st shloka and last shloka..Mama Dharma.

Ha..Ha... I accept ..you can predict the end by seeing the begining... But this is the first time I have come across this new phenomenon.. PRDEICTING the

begining by the END... !!!..

TVK

TVK

Sir,

It is climax that matters most. Hence, the last chapter would have attracted more members.

Regards

Ha..Ha... I accept ..you can predict the end by seeing the begining... But this is the first time I have come across this new phenomenon.. PRDEICTING the

begining by the END... !!!..

TVK

Dear TVK ji,

You know when I read a book..I read the last chapter first before I go to the first chapter.

Even when I read the Newspaper I always read the last pages first.

Dear TVK ji,

You know when I read a book..I read the last chapter first before I go to the first chapter.

Good... Something I have not seen so for.. Pl. keep it up...How will you see a TV programme/ movie..? These unimaginative people without giving any

importance to your creative mind simply start from the BEGINING and come to the END.. These people [including myself] should understand the value of

creativity...!!

TVK

ஒரு பானைச் சோற்றுக்கு ஒரு சோறு பதம்

13 சாப்ட்டர் கொலைகளுக்கு கடைசி கொலை ஒன்றே பதம்

meaning

We test one bit of rice to see whether the whole vessel full of rice is cooked
same way the last murder is more than enough to judge the 'n' number of murders taking place in all 13 chapters.

Here too some doctors write the prescription first and ask the symptoms later - when they know the patient well. not joking - my mil's doctor will do the medicine list before settling down for a chit chat.

Dear TVK ji,

ஒரு பானைச் சோற்றுக்கு ஒரு சோறு பதம்

13 சாப்ட்டர் கொலைகளுக்கு கடைசி கொலை ஒன்றே பதம்

meaning

we test one bit of rice to see whether the whole vessel full of rice is cooked
same way the last murder is more than enough to judge the 'n' number of murders taking place in all 13 chapters.

ஆஹா...வந்துட்டாங்கய்யா..வந்துட்டங்கா....!! அம்மணி கொலை ..கொலை என்று கதறவேண்டாம்...தங்களது சமையல் ''கொலைக்கு '...என்

கதையின்..'கொலை' ..உதாரணமா..?

Tvk

Do you remember the movie anda naal. Shivaji ganesan is shot, and his servant will run for 7 minutes (titles shown) to the police station. And shiivaji is murdered seven times by the seven suspects and recreated by the detective javar sitaraman, a tamil brahmin (to add spice). The number could be 5 instead of 7, I forget.

Story telling is an art you possess; readers are incidental - difficult to satisfy all. It is reported that rowland of harry potter fame is no longer favoured by kids.

Good... Something I have not seen so for.. Pl. keep it up...How will you see a TV programme/ movie..? These unimaginative people without giving any

importance to your creative mind simply start from the BEGINING and come to the END.. These people [including myself] should understand the value of

creativity...!!

TVK

Do you remember the movie anda naal. Shivaji ganesan is shot, and his servant will run for 7 minutes (titles shown) to the police station. And shiivaji is murdered seven times by the seven suspects and recreated by the detective javar sitaraman, a tamil brahmin (to add spice). The number could be 5 instead of 7, I forget.

Story telling is an art you possess; readers are incidental - difficult to satisfy all. It is reported that rowland of harry potter fame is no longer favoured by kids.

I agree.. it is not possible write 'something' for everyone's taste... and it is also very difficult understand how readers re-act..

TVK

In the movie where Sivaji Ganeshan gets killed seven times (?), one of his rasikAs exclaimed,

'OMG! ONLY 'Nadigar thilakam' can show the SAME expression so many times, while dying!" :drama:

Natural - expression has to depend on and reflect the nature of the murderer! Nowadays getting killed by wife is not uncommon.

In the movie where Sivaji Ganeshan gets killed seven times (?), one of his rasikAs exclaimed,

'OMG! ONLY 'Nadigar thilakam' can show the SAME expression so many times, while dying!" :drama:

I thought shivaji expressed different emotions - fear, surprise, shock, anger etc when he saw the shooter!

This admirer is one level above shivaji.

QUOTE=Raji Ram;223671]Dear Sir,

The point is that the admirer did NOT know that the same shot was replayed several times! :)
[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back