• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Walking-stick...8..tvk

Status
Not open for further replies.

kk4646

WALKING-STICK..8

My GrandFather must have been surprised when Pandy said..he killed Sankralingam with a ‘Walking-Stick’..

Pandy continued.. Sami..this is not an ordinary Walking-Stick..this was made specially for my GrandFather and both my GF and My father used this on many occasions for self-defence.. He took the Walking Stick..removed the leather jacket.. showed how to project and retract the KNIFE from the bottom with the shortened handle..MY GrandFather must have been ‘scared to death’ by seeing the sudden projection of the knife..

Pandy added ..When my Father handed over this to me ..he said ‘never try to use an Aruvaa against opponent as every Aruvaa is a ‘cursed’ one and whoever use that.. will have to use it again and again’.. I believe his words.. I never wants to be a killer again and that was the reason I have used ‘this’ instead of an Aruvaa..moreover this one was very easy to hide ..

Sami..you know we farmers wear our Dhoti in ‘PANCHA’ style..which enable us to work in our field comfortably..Those few seconds of time taken by Maadasamy to jump from his cart..ran to the rear side to pull –out the Aruvaa were sufficient for me to retract the knife and pushed it into the side of my dhoti. Because of the curved handle of the walking-stick it didn’t fall….’sat’ comfortably at the top of my ‘panchakatcham’ and that was the reason Maadabamy could not tell the type of weapon I have used when he came ‘charging’ at me.. On reaching my paddy field I put the Walking-stick and the leather jacket in the small gunny bag ..which I kept ready..filled it with few heavy small stones..tied the mouth firmly and threw it inside my field well..Since I had my well de-silted only couple of weeks back..I knew the gunny bag will be safe inside and two days back I retrived it and cleaned the Walking-stick..Origionally I thought ..the police would not have arrested anybody immediately as Sankralingam had many enemies.. but I didn’t expect the ‘Aruvaa’ throw by Maadasamy and the ‘slip’ of the towel covered my face.. It was my misfortune and I knew I will be taken into custody soon ..but by God’s grace and with your help ..I had come-out un-scatched..

Sami..when I was a young boy..my Mother told me many stories from MahaBharata..and how Arjuna’s arrows killed the ‘evil’ kovravaas.. I used this walking stick only to ‘eliminate’ the evil Sankaralingam..and please do not ‘treat’ this as a weapon of Murder..this is like Arjunaa’s arrow..which did justice to the society…

Pandy left the walking-stick with my Grandfather with the very humble request to accept his present and took leave of..

My GF must have faced the dilemma..caught between his ‘concscience and professional ethics’….

TVK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back