• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Walking-stick...9...tvk

Status
Not open for further replies.

kk4646

WALKING-STICK...9..

Your Grand Father understood the cleverness of Pandy..said my Father.. By presenting the the walking-stick..the wepon used to commit the crime to GF..Pandy removed any trace of evidence againt him….Pandy also knew that GF can not inform police as the case was argued by him only few weeks back.. and proved Pandy was innocent..!! GF decided to keep the Walking Stick with him..as it might have been used by some unwnted elements in case thrown out as garbage.. Since he was not old enough to use the walking Stick..he simply put it in the Attic..

So..this is how our family is in possession of this.. Walking Stick…Father concluded the story..

Father ..how do you know this story..??..Very politely I have asked..

Initially..I didn’t know neither the story nor about the concealed knife in it and only thing I knew ..it was a present by one of his client.. said my Father..A few years before you were born.. one day your GF asked me to remove some of the old unused furnitures from the Attic and dispose of them.. So I have removed some of them and kept in the ground floor so that GF could see and approve.. I have included this Walking-Stick also as I felt it was not of any use..But on seeing the Walking-Stick along with the old furnitures..GF was bit upset and asked me to put it back in the Attic.. I was surprised but did what he asked.. After some days when GF was reading news paper leisurely..I have asked him…the reason for the importance given to that walking-stick on that day..and GF told me the story and why he keeps it in the attic..

We are now keeping this in Memory of your GF and I cleaned and oiled the mechanism whenever I get into the Attic..

What happened to Maadasamy.. Was he arrested on the basis of GF submission in the court..?.. Cousin enquired.

No. boys ..No.. said my Father.. Court job was only to find out whether the accused was guilty of the offence commited and not to find out the real culprit..Moreover Police were not keen on pursuing the case as they were very happy that the thorn in their neck..Sankaralingam was eliminated.. Maadasamy too could not make appeal as the expenditure was more and the appeal had to be made at Madaras high-court..

So everybody reconciled and settled..happy ending…commented my cousin..

No my dear boys..there was no happy ending… Father fell silent for a while..This story has not ended as you think.. there is little more..but it is not necessary for you fellows to know about it now and it is sufficient to know this much..father said and got up to go outside..

No..no.. both myself and my cousin protested.. having told this much ..pl. tell us the remaining also..we have pleaded.. But father refused steadfastly..

My cousin try to persuaed him several times before leaving for Madrs after the completion of his vacation.. but father refused..

So..the remaining part of the story remained untold for the next SIX years..

TVK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back