• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Walking-stick..6..tvk

Status
Not open for further replies.

kk4646

WALKING-STICK...6..

Madaasamy by his camouflaged character.. all along made everyone to believe his ‘eye witness’..but was it a fact.. ?....The witness by the gate keeper and by the people who have seen Pandy in the paddy field ..have clearly exposed the malafide intention of Maadasamy…By falsely implicating Pandy ..Maadasamy wanted to remove ‘him’ from the scene ..which could help him in annexing their land and it was nothing but clever ‘manipulation’ of Law itself.. Maadasamy’s refusal to accept his involvement in all the atrocities commited by Sankaralingam can not be taken as a confession by an innocent person.. Everyone of the witnesses who were forced to part with their property under duress clearly indicated the presence of Maadasamy along with his brother in every transaction.. It is difficult to accept… Maadasamy’s role was confined only upto his ‘knowledge’..It was Maadasamy who could be behind in every action of Sankaralingam and he was the ‘co- conspirator.’.and the ‘Master Mind’… Wealth brings the ‘bitterness’ too…and the testimony by Sankalingam’s wife gives the ample picture about ‘rivalry’ between brothers..and ‘disputes’ regarding acquired properties.. It was a well ‘planned’ conspiracy either by Maadasamy himself or in collaboration with Sangralingam’s wife to achive the twin objective….elimination of Sangralingam… put the blame over Pandy.. and ‘grab’ the entire properties of Sangralingam… The ‘story’ planted by Maadasamy..that Sangralingam was assinated by a third party was nothing but a well conceived drama to deceive the police and the law.. It was Maadasamy who has commited the crime..The blood –stained Aruvaa recovered by the police from the crime site which belongs to Maadasamy…was the weapon used by him and his contention of throwing the Aruva at the assassin can not be an acceptable theory.. Sangralingam was ‘done to death’ by non other than his brother only and there was NO OTHER ASSASIN at all..

The submission made by GrandFather with his spellbound, skillful oratorial abilty successfully ‘sowed’ the ‘seeds’ of doubt in the judge’s mind..The opposition made a ‘feeble’ attempt to counter GF’s submission by way cross examining the witnesses but could not make any break-through as every witness ‘stood’ his/her ground and confirmed what they said earlier..

Finally after due deliberations the judgemant was pronounced by the court..On the basis of circumstantial evidences..the court found Pandy was NOT guilty of the crime commited and ‘Acquitted’ him..My grandfather had won one more criminal case…

Two weeks after the release from the jail Pandy called on my GrandFather to pay the necessary fees and presented him a beautiful leather jacketed WALKING-STICK…Pandy said..Sami… this walking-stick belongs to my grandfather and since you have saved my life and our family reputation..my mother asked me to give this to you as an expression of our gratitude..and so please accept…GF was not of that age by that time to use the walking-stick..but still he could not resist the present as he was simply ‘bowled over’ by the beauty of it..

Before leaving Pandy said..Sami you are now next to God for us and as such I want to confess ‘something’ to you…As a response to GF’s questionable stare ..Pandy added…Sami..when you took me out on bail and asked me to tell the truth….I didn’t tell the WHOLE truth..

What Maadaasamy said was the REAL truth…

I ‘Killed’ his brother Sangralingam…

TVK

Last edited:
Resourceful enough to plant false witnesses. But what did he gain, apart from saving his land? Main beneficiary, the wife, had no part in the conspiracy, I believe.

Resourceful enough to plant false witnesses. But what did he gain, apart from saving his land? Main beneficiary, the wife, had no part in the conspiracy, I believe.

Witnesses were all REAL.. How the crime was commited & why..?.
I know I am testing the patience but no other way..!!

TVK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back