• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Visiting Shirdi, Somnath and Dwaraka

Mayuran

We want to visit Shirdi, Somnath and Dwaraka flying out of Chennai and back to Chennai in 4-5 days total, with engaging a car and driver in between the sthalams, in February 2020. Is it doable? Can someone please suggest a likely itinerary and/or tour group in Chennai that can help me in accomplishing this? We are both seniors. Thanks you.

We want to visit Shirdi, Somnath and Dwaraka flying out of Chennai and back to Chennai in 4-5 days total, with engaging a car and driver in between the sthalams, in February 2020. Is it doable? Can someone please suggest a likely itinerary and/or tour group in Chennai that can help me in accomplishing this? We are both seniors. Thanks you.
It should be possible.Direct SpiceJet flight is available from mumbai to Rajkot.
Take a taxi and travel and stay one night in Dwarka (120) kms and one night at Somnath (250) kms and on third day return to Rajkot and take a flight to Mumbai.
Mumbai Shirdi can be made by train or taxi .
You can workout the best options by fixing your time frams.

It should be possible.Direct SpiceJet flight is available from mumbai to Rajkot.
Take a taxi and travel and stay one night in Dwarka (120) kms and one night at Somnath (250) kms and on third day return to Rajkot and take a flight to Mumbai.
Mumbai Shirdi can be made by train or taxi .
You can workout the best options by fixing your time frams.
Sorry a correction on my write up The travel should be from Mumbai to Porbhandar and not Rajkot

Latest ads

Back