• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Vedic Civilization, Greek/Roman Civilization, Christianity & Islam !

Status
Not open for further replies.
JR - As Isaid earlier, all religions came from the same source in India. Yama is the Saint Peter in Christianity, the guardian of the Hell. Similarly Zeus - God of Gods = Indra - God of Gods,

Appollo is the Sun God = Surya = Sun God in India. You can see every one of the Roman/Greek Gods will match with ours…and will match with the Egyptian gods..

By the way, many western researchers have already said – that Greeks took their Gods from the Egyptians..

For eg, As per Homer, Troy is a city surrounded by fresh water, due to which it could sustain the attack for 10 years & could continue even beyond if it had not fallen. And the invading greeks capture the sands of troy easily…

Similarly Badami(City in Karnataka), is surrounded by Agastya fresh water lake which can sustain the city, and there are sand quarries around Badami…

Troy = Lanka =Badami = City of David

Trojan King Priam = King Ravana = Brahma = originator of Vedas = King Solomon = Originatorof Testament.

King Solomon is known to be the wisest man in the known universe, Trojan King Priam & Ravana were known to be greatest scholars, Ravana was known as the first among Brahmins, etc…

King Solomon treasure was never found all through history & led to intense search for2000 yrs, now you know where it is … in the Thiruvananthapuram temple… and you can see more than half the stash is King Solomon coins.

By the way, did you know in the Valmiki Ramayanam, Ravana is known as a blonde man ?. Shocking isn't it ? Hanuman goes to Lanka the first time & sees Ravana – he describes him as – He is a man with the strength of 10 men, his hairs are like the golden rays of the sun, his eyes are like the deep blue sea, his skin is as white as the clouds in the sky !!!

Last edited:
JR - In the Valmiki Ramayanam, did you know, Ravana is described as "Tripura Sundara" - most handsome man in the 3 worlds !!. In the Homer Iliad Troy, Prince Paris is known as the "most handsome man in 3 worlds" !! So wouldn't a Sita/Helen not runaway with the most handsome man - that too a blonde King :)

In the Valmiki Ramayana, Ravana is described as a Great Brahmin, Tripura Sundara, very Noble King, who took care of all his subjects, etc... Our Brahmin Rishis were very smart, they left many clues for the subsequent generations to decode the real truth...

JR - In the Valmiki Ramayanam, did you know, Ravana is described as "Tripura Sundara" - most handsome man in the 3 worlds !!. In the Homer Iliad Troy, Prince Paris is known as the "most handsome man in 3 worlds" !! So wouldn't a Sita/Helen not runaway with the most handsome man - that too a blonde King :)

JayKay,

Yes I have heard that RAvana supposedly looks very handsome. I have heard the exact description as you stated, blonde and very fair and tall and well-built. This increases my admiration all the more for mother Sita for her chastity in turning him away despite his power, looks, youth, wealth and such. :) I will find out more about Helen, thanks.

By the way, did you know in the Valmiki Ramayanam, Ravana is known as a blonde man ?. Shocking isn't it ? Hanuman goes to Lanka the first time & sees Ravana – he describes him as – He is a man with the strength of 10 men, his hairs are like the golden rays of the sun, his eyes are like the deep blue sea, his skin is as white as the clouds in the sky !!!

I dont know if he was blonde and blue eyed but as far as I know Hanuman was shocked to see see Ravan cos Ravan was drop dead gorgeous!

That is why I get real mad when I see drawings depicting Ravan as ugly.

So going by that Surphanaka too would have been surely beautiful..so its not fair to call her an ogress.

BTW what race was Ravan that he was blonde and blue eyed if you say so?

Blonde and Blue eyes is a recessive gene with Scandinavian origin and not even Southern European.

Last edited:
Hi Renuka,

In the Troy version of the war, Achilles (Lakshmana) was stunned by the beauty of the Troilus twins – brother & sister. They spurned his advances… so you are right Surphanaka was a stunner.. LOL !

Alexander Soldiers were primarily from 4 races – Greeks, Romans, Egpytians & Persians predominantly the Semitic race Jews.

As per Roman records, Rome was founded by Trojan Prince descendants.. so Trojans were clearly Romans. Alexander soldiers roughly split between Greek & Romans – but again some Greeks fought under the Romans & vice versa.. that’s why Homer writes about the Trojans because he was aligned to the Trojan King Priam/Ravana.

Not sure if you know, all the Royal families in Europe incl. the British claim lineage from the Trojan Royalty !!

Now you know the reason for the Nazi fascination to Aryan (Ravana) - blonde hair/blue eyed/white skin & they touted this all over theworld. For the record, I absolutely do NOT support any Nazi superiority etc..

Actually we Aryans even at the time of Ramayana were a mixed race, the soldiers who came here took local wives… etc…

Cheers,

Last edited:
Folks – Pl note, this is purely an historical analysis of our ancestors !!. Absolutely absolutely NO intention to upset any religious group, particularly the Vaishnavites !! I worship Vishnu/Rama & Krishna as most Iyers do !!

Just for the record – as much as Ramayana may be glorifying the victors, Iliad Troy is most likely glorifying the Vanquished!!

Infact my analysis is not to point out if the victors/losersof the war were good or not !!. It is only to piece together that our ancestors were a mix of these different races…

For eg, lets take Jaya as an example, for the people of TN, she is God, she has done yeoman service for them, even if she had made some mistakes….

So please view this thread from that perspective !!

Last edited:
Did you know Jesus washes the feet of Peter just like we do for our elders?

Did you know in a rare papyrus manuscript in greek (many centuries old), it says, Jesus was married with offsprings contrary to everyone’s view that he was unmarried all his life…. we all know Krishna was married…

Did you know Ulysses, one of the Roman/Greek Kings, wins his wife hand by stringing an impossible bow & defeating all the other competitors.. ? wow, a swayamwaram in Europe… LOL !!!

So are we to believe that 2 civilizations spread across more than 20,000 kms or more, had almost all identical Kings, Commanders, warriers, people… LOL !! Come on folks…

Or are we to believe, one of them copied the other ?. if yes, why will anyone change the Gods to Villains from one version to another ?

Ie. In the Ramayana, the Victors are Gods, in the Troy the losers are Gods… why will anyone change if it were merely copied, unless the winners & losers wrote the story to glorify their Kings !!!

Now, merge this with the fact, that there are Greek & Aramaic inscriptions in India, and that there was a Blonde Hair, Blue eyed, Brown Skin race speaking “Dravidian language” found in the Canary islands – the fleeing Trojans from India to Rome…

And there is a Greek text with clear old Kannada scripts – again this inference were made by western researchers…

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Kannada
“Annexure:5 Prof E.Hultzsch, in 1904, records that a number of Kannada words appear in "Papyrus from Oxythynchus" (Greek documents) the dates of which go back to pre-Christian era. Published in the Journal of Royal Asiatic Society of Great Britain and Ireland for 1904”

Are we to believe such identical stories exist in other languages/culture as a mere coincidence or some “time traveler” took these stories around the world …. Lol ?

Are we to believe that Greeks/Romans in Europe married via an elaborate process of Swayamwaram ?

Are we to believe …..

Are we tobelieve the Germans went crazy & used our Aryan word for their whitesupremacy theory.. lol ?

As I said in my OP, could some of these kings have livedin Europe & it got mixed with the ancient texts coming from the Romansfleeing from south of India, the answer is yes, but as long as every event inthe Roman & Greek history is matched by an identical rendition in other texts in –Sanskrit, Tamil, Aramaic, Dravidian written Inscriptions, then it happened here in our lands…

Hi Renuka,

During Alexander’s time, the greek/roman empire in Europecovered a much larger area than what you see today as Greece & Italy.

German researchers believed that their ancestors were theAryans who came with Alexander. Infact, there is a big debate in Europe, thatAlexander was a Roman and not Greek, even though he ruled from Greece…

Cheers,

Dear Jaykay,

Since you are into extensive research..I would like to know what was Ravana's real name?

Ravana was a given name becos his nature to make others cry with fear or becos he cried so loud when he was crushed down by Lord Shiva....Paulastya was the name given being the grandson of sage Pulastya..but what was his real name given to him by his parents?

Could you find that out for me?

Alexander Soldiers were primarily from 4 races – Greeks, Romans, Egpytians & Persians predominantly the Semitic race Jews.

Jaykay..blue eyes and blonde hair is a very recessive gene..it needs both parents to carry this recessive gene.

Both parents can be of mixed race for example if just say a person is off half white and half black heritage and carries the blonde and blue eye genes but he might not have blue eyes and blonde hair..but if he were to have a child with a person who is also of a mixed race and carries the blonde and blue eye genes but does not look blonde or have blue eyes..their child can have blue eyes and be blonde.

BTW These 4 races you stated are not known for both blue eyes and blonde hair.

The could have blue eyes but very rarely blonde and blue eyes.

Semetic races usually have dark hair even though they could be light eyed.

Hi Renuka,

Most of our Kings had dramatic names & lineages. Inthis case Ravana is the Sanskrit name given by our Brahmin Rishis.. and each ofthese origins are dramatized to indicate the person’s destiny & future..

Similarly the heroes of the war, Achilles & Hector,have larger than life stories woven around them.

So any origin theories have to be counter checked withother texts, local inscriptions, etc..

Cheers,

Hi Renuka,

You are comparing today’s Greeks & saying they are not blonde hair, blue eyed, etc.. you need to look at the ancient Greece which encompassed a large portion of Europe…

As I said, Trojans were Romans & these blonde hair/blue eyed people were probably a german tribe that took part in this historic campaign. whether they are german or not, needless to say, our texts say they were blonde hair/blue eyed, white people...

Cheers,

Last edited:
Hi Renuka,

You are comparing today’s Greeks & saying they are not blonde hair, blue eyed, etc.. you need to look at the ancient Greece which encompassed a large portion of Europe…

As I said, Trojans were Romans & these blonde hair/blue eyed people were probably a german tribe that took part in this historic campaign. whether they are german or not, needless to say, our texts say they were blonde hair/blue eyed, white people...

Cheers,

You see Jaykay..Germans might have blue eyes and blonde hair but to be frank they are seldom known for good looks.

The good looking one are always Southern Europeans. Its Italian dark haired good looking males the even rule Hollywood.

Since you say Ravan was blonde and blue eyed and good looking..so what race could he have been?

BTW Lord Buddha himself was blue eyed but he was dark haired and not blonde.

Last edited:
Hi Renuka,

Most of our Kings had dramatic names & lineages. Inthis case Ravana is the Sanskrit name given by our Brahmin Rishis.. and each ofthese origins are dramatized to indicate the person’s destiny & future..

Similarly the heroes of the war, Achilles & Hector,have larger than life stories woven around them.

So any origin theories have to be counter checked withother texts, local inscriptions, etc..

Cheers,

Dear Jaykay,

You have to find out what was Ravan's name..there is no excuse!LOL

You have written so much that was not known to the world before..so you have to find out Ravans real name.

I want it.

Renuka – my current view is that Ravana descended from one of the German (most probable given that the german researchers also believed so) or Austrian tribes, both were/are physically close to Italy/Rome..

Last edited:
Buddha is a Kshatriya King & is most probably a mix race - Greek & Egyptian, you can see all his hairs are always curled in any of his statues..

Last edited:
Hi Renuka,

King Ravana was known by many names, but I believe Ravana is his birth name as per our Sanskrit texts..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ravana#Birth_of_Ravana

Ravana had many other popular names such as Dasis Ravana, Dasis Sakvithi Maha Ravana, Dashaanan, Raavan, Ravula, Lankeshwar, Lankeshwaran, Ravanaeshwaran all signifying the qualities of his life.

Frankly I don’tknow if he had some other birth name… other than Ravana as per Sanskrit texts..please feel free to correct me..

Cheers,

Last edited:
In the case of Lord Krishna & Jesus, the fact that there is a Dravidian written inscription of impaling the followers (who would have thought an Indian King would have done that?) who refused to reconvert back to Shaivism by the Pandian King is the clincher evidence…

That shows that people were crucified similar to what happened to Jesus & his small band of followers.. Jesus crucifixion is the central part of his life & he then ascends to Heaven…

see, now you have multiple records – Greek, Aramaic, Dravidian Written Inscriptions, connecting all of them - perfectly matches the lifeof Jesus …

coupled with the fact that there are NO written recordsof Jesus anywhere in middle east or europe …. nor of his crucifixion… which is what led to intense speculation that this is more myth than fact etc.. in the first place..

Now as a corollary, when Jesus lived, the Roman emperor was Tiberius Caesar… so the Roman Empire/Caesar empire was the Pandian Empire… and now you can see the connection of Aryans to Romans to Germans...

Now combine with the fact, over 1 lakh Roman coins were found in the caurvery delta & that over half the Gold in the Thiruvananthapuram temple are of King Solomon… emphasis this further…

And with this, you can take some deep breaths & some time to realize the “mega fraud” perpetrated by the British/westerners… this is bigger than the “full pushnikai” we cover in our curd rice…

LOL !!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Not to mention the fact, that the most important mythical city for the Jews/Christians & Jesus lifetime is Jerusalem – and we have interesting little city called “Salem”in TN which has a “Jeru-Hill”... LOL !! so now it is fairly clear Jesus is Krishna, then Yahweh - God of Israel, must be one of our Hindu Gods & that is Lord Murugan/Subramanya...

Last edited:
Not to mention the fact, that the most important mythical city for the Jews/Christians & Jesus lifetime is Jerusalem – and we have interesting little city called “Salem”in TN which has a “Jeru-Hill”... LOL !! so now it is fairly clear Jesus is Krishna, then Yahweh - God of Israel, must be one of our Hindu Gods & that is Lord Murugan/Subramanya...

there is also a cigarette brand called Salem High Country!LOL

Salem is also a place in USA.

Jaykay..Jesus had straight blonde hair and blue eyes and Krishna was dark skinned an curly hair.

BTW I wonder why are our Hindu Gods always described as Kunchita Kesha..curly haired..even ord Vishnu is described as curly haired. Isnt there a straight hair God or Goddess. I can understand Ravi Varma based his paintings on a Kerala female so all his Goddessed have wavy or curly hair..but isnt it unfair that no God has straight hair like some of us who need to perm our hair to make it curly!LOL

Then what about straight haired Indians....how do you explain straight hair among us Indians.

BTW one way to differentiate a South Brahmin and a North Brahmin is the hair.Even if both are fair skinned the South Brahmin especially females tend to have curly hair and at times a type of wiry hair that is only found in South Indians.

So how do you explain this variation?

Last edited:
Jaykay,

What about Native Americans in USA and their beliefs..can you do some research? They are very in tuned with forces of nature and its higher power.

Hi Renuka,

Not true. Jesus was not a white man. On the contrary, many researchers have said that he is dark skinned.. and there are many old statues in Rome, Mexico & other places depicting Jesus as Dark…

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_appearance_of_Jesus
“The English writer GodfreyHiggins suggested in his book Anacalypsis (1836) that Jesus was a dark brown skinned Indo-Aryan from North India. In 1906 a German writer named Theodor Plange wrote a book titled Christ-an Indian? in which he argued that Jesus was an Indian and that the Christian gospel had originated in India.[SUP][40][/SUP]
By the 20th century, theories had also been proposed that Jesus was black, but not necessarily of descendent of any specific black African ethnicity, e.g. based on the argument that the ancient Israelites, as a group, were in whole or part originally a black people”

Coming to south Indians, yes, we are a mix of these Geeks, Romans, Egyptians, Persian Jews & local Dravidians, so you will find both straight hair & wavy hairs in south Indians incl. Brahmins. However I would not say, that most South Brahmins have curly hairs…

Cheers,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back