• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

uncalled for & perpetual hatred towards brahmins

renuka

agopalji,
Can you write in plain English!!!!!!!
This id highly convoluted, I am pretty sure there is valuable information.
Like God is everything including good and bad. Which is unique to Hinduism.

from what I can make out from this avalanche of words is "there is always someone to clean up the garbage of whatever is thrown into the bin"

So likewise...don't identify with a caricature and let that too go for recycling.

There is no dearth for members here coming to drop pearls of wisdom.

Who is throwing garbage and who is cleaning the bin lies in the eye of the beholder.IMO

Recycling turns things into other things...other things...if we throw something away, it has to go somewhere...and there is an option here to ignore postings.

Last edited:

agopal

from what I can make out from this avalanche of words is "there is always someone to clean up the garbage of whatever is thrown into the bin"

So likewise...don't identify with a caricature and let that too go for recycling.
But then there is a price to pay to haul Garbage!

“It's only words, and words are all I have
To take your heart away”
- Words by Bee gees

You should check out the Lyrics.

May be a Cat song..? 😀

agopal

I was not able to attach a video that showed symbolism ( like Namam, Vibuthi) abstraction for Conversion needs. It shows how low the Missionaries can get and the lies they an cook up to forward their agenda. Strangely, they quote Upanishads and Brahma Sutras!

Last edited:

renuka

There is no dearth for members here coming to drop pearls of wisdom.

Who is throwing garbage and who is cleaning the bin lies in the eye of the beholder.IMO

Recycling turns things into other things...other things...if we throw something away, it has to go somewhere...and there is an option here to ignore postings.
true...just like some members who recycle their avatars but their posts reveal that they are the same old person recycled over and over again just like Vadivelu having multiple disguises but fails to cover the top bun on his head!

Last edited:

krish44

It may not be a bad idea to get mixed up with castes who hold political power and emerge from the mess they

are in.In modern days castes have ceased to matter.There is no need to wear ones caste on their arms or

forehead with signs of various colours.

Follow Tamil Brahmins on Social Media

Latest posts