• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Today's article on Kanchi Periva Jayendrar

Status
Not open for further replies.
"right now, there are few witnesses to testify against the accused. i believe, chances are if mrs sr is given a few crorers, she might even claim that sr was not murdered at all, but an aseerari, came and plucked away her husband's life. money too has its powers, as we all know, to bend, stretch or turn upside down, what we know as truth."

Dear K:

Sorry to tell you this... unless you know for sure you need not bring Mrs. SR into this discussion.

She and her family are the grieving victims... I always cry for the innocent victims.

Probably, this is how Mr. Kala Bairavan is feeling. I see his point.

Cheers.

"right now, there are few witnesses to testify against the accused. i believe, chances are if mrs sr is given a few crorers, she might even claim that sr was not murdered at all, but an aseerari, came and plucked away her husband's life. money too has its powers, as we all know, to bend, stretch or turn upside down, what we know as truth."

Dear K:

Sorry to tell you this... unless you know for sure you need not bring Mrs. SR into this discussion.

She and her family are the grieving victims... I always cry for the innocent victims.

Probably, this is how Mr. Kala Bairavan is feeling. I see his point.

Cheers.

Y,K,

Quite some time ago I read in some Tamizh magazine that sr's family have been threatened not to speak anything to anyone about sr's murder and they have been driven out to some far-off place also. Hence, here it is probably not money but fright which is being employed.

Some second-hand news (gossip?) says that a family related to sr, living somewhere in Chennai, and were staunch Kanchi bhaktas, have switched over to Sringeri, to whom that family had allegience till about 50 or 60 years ago. According to them, reportedly, JS and the next to-be incumbent do not deserve any reverence and hence the change to Sringeri.

I have direct report about JS' superb understanding of the nuances of the stock market and his adroitness in playing the markets. May be He is adept in derivatives' also even without the help of robots! The next person VS it seems enjoys very loud western music till late into the nights and this disturbance alone has reportedly alienated many of the locals against the Kanchi mutt. Probably, these surrounding people themselves will now float many news items and stories against the Mutt according to their imagination.

According to one person still close to the Mutt, there seems to be no regard lost between JS and VS, and the latter "just does not mind" his superior.

Last edited:
First of all the matter is sub judice.
Secondly, we can not stop rumours floating around for and against.
Thirdly, the fourth estate thrives on such hot news and gossips and take
shelter under freedom of the press.

First of all the matter is sub judice.
Secondly, we can not stop rumours floating around for and against.
Thirdly, the fourth estate thrives on such hot news and gossips and take
shelter under freedom of the press.

Yes, the matter is sub judice. Yes, we have freedom of the press.

What I want to know is, whether there is forensic evidence to connect the Mutt to the Murder.

My wife says, "Yes, we have... it's the cellphone registered to the Seer was used multiple times to communicate between the Mutt and the dastardly killers before AND after the murder... what more evidence do you want, anyway?.. And large sums of money has been removed from Mutt's bank a/c just before the murder!"

What irks me most is truly religious people do not want to get to the REAL TRUTH of this diabolical heinous act... I believe their religiosity is taking a beating on this matter.

Nenjukku Neethi Yaengae, Sirs?

Yes, the matter is sub judice. Yes, we have freedom of the press.

What I want to know is, whether there is forensic evidence to connect the Mutt to the Murder.

My wife says, "Yes, we have... it's the cellphone registered to the Seer was used multiple times to communicate between the Mutt and the dastardly killers before AND after the murder... what more evidence do you want, anyway?.. And large sums of money has been removed from Mutt's bank a/c just before the murder!"

What irks me most is truly religious people do not want to get to the REAL TRUTH of this diabolical heinous act... I believe their religiosity is taking a beating on this matter.

Nenjukku Neethi Yaengae, Sirs?

Shri Yamaka,

The "truly religious people" within the hindu fold consists of brahmins, NB forward castes and the rest - mostly the SCs & STs. Of these, the brahmins are in a jam, if I may say so, because it was JJ who got JS arrested and proceeded against. The more one goes into the sr murder, there is a lurking fear in the minds of the devout brahmins that they will uncover very shocking truths. They therefore try to "wish away" the whole incident as though it did not happen. I do not know much about the NBFCs' position in this respect in TN, but in Kerala, the NBFCs (mostly nairs) do not even bother about the Sankara mutts (Kanchi or Sringeri) unless they have BJP/RSS connection; then they toe the party line.

I presume that the rest - mostly the SCs & STs, of the hindus even in TN may be as unconcerned as the nairs about the Kanchi mutt, though people now say that JS has done many things for social upliftment of the downtrodden sections.

I personally suspect that the next in line of succession (VS) might have played some role also and JS has unwittingly got implicated in the whole incident.

Following is the latest position as per google news: (Video cassettes viewed `in camera` proceeding in court, IBN Live News)

"[h=1]Video cassettes viewed `in camera` proceeding in court[/h] PTI | 10:08 PM,Aug 12,2011 Puducherry,Aug12 (PTI) Three more video cassettes were screened today in an in camera proceeding in a local court in the Sankararaman murder case in which the Kanchi seer Jayendra Saraswati and his junior Vijendra are the main accused, The screening of first batch of three video cassettes was done before the Principal District and Sessions Judge T.Ramasamy on a petition by the Special Public Prosecutor N.Devadoss yesterday. The Special Public Prosecutor and the defence counsel alone were present during the in camera proceeding for viewing the cassettes and the Judge ordered screening of the remaining three video and one audio cassette on August 17. The Judge recorded the minutes after viewing the cassettes. The Special Public Prosecutor told PTI that the date for commencement of arguments in the case would be finalised after completion of screening of the cassettes at the next hearing. The cassettes, which are `vital documents`, were collected during investigation by police. Sankararaman, manager in Varadarajaperumal temple in Kancheepuram, was allegedly murdered on the premises of the temple on September 3, 2004. A total of 189 witnesses were examined and cross examined since commencement of the trial in April 2009, of whom 87 had turned hostile. The two seers have been charged under IPC sections 120-B (criminal conspiracy) and 302 (murder). The trial was shifted to Puducherry from Chengalpattu court on a directive of the Supreme Court in a writ petition filed before it by Jayendra Saraswathi in October 2005.
"

Dear Mr. Kunjuppu,

I have been reading with interest all the posts made here.Your posts #11 and 14 are a class by themselves. You have said in #11:

in real life, sr represented the most traditional wing of the orthodoxy, afaik, and his gripe against the seer, was the seer's penchance for opening up new institutions, dialogues with the muslims, and serving food for the dalits in the kanch peetam mess hall. all these opposed tooth and nail by the conservative wing of the mutt, who believed that the mutt head, remain in the mutt, and promote the brahministic orthodoxy, for which it is famous......so, in all probability, had sr lived, who knows where we would have stood re kanchi mutt affairs. or maybe not stood at all. the affairs of the reformer are being questioned by the orthodoxy, who now have a martyr. meanwhile, the public, gullible or otherwise, are left, with their hands wringing, at the smirch of what they consider a once impeccable reputation of the mutt........
right now, there are few witnesses to testify against the accused. i believe, chances are if mrs sr is given a few crorers, she might even claim that sr was not murdered at all, but an aseerari, came and plucked away her husband's life. money too has its powers, as we all know, to bend, stretch or turn upside down, what we know as truth............wait and watch for injustice to rule. i do not expect anything else to happen. the seer will be back in kanchi, entrenched, and probably turn rightwards in his views, to placate the 'tea party groups' of tambrams, of which, there are quite a few, equally as shrill and intolerant, as their american counterparts.

and in#14:

i happened to know a few, who were big peruchalis, a nice term thank you, in government and who did earn a lot of money by illegal means. who, on retirement, declared their intention to serve God, took commanding positions in the kanchi mutt, and were the typical 'poojaris' whose varam you had to get, to see the big guy. the old big guy, as these happened in the 1960s...............
not that it means much to me, but these guys, during their work heyday, consumed alcohol and ate meat without any inhibition. they turned 180 degrees on joining the mutt and i think, hypocracy is a mild word, for these type of guys.

If I want to charge/accuse some one of such hypocrisy I would say it on his face when I get an opportunity. I won't make such wishy-washy, tentative statements against people with a reputation (high-lighted for convenience here) that too without naming any one. This, in English is called 'slander'(I am sure you know that) and one who makes such slanderous statements is called -I am sorry to say this-a slanderer.

Cheers.

Sangom and others,
I am not a fan of Kanchi mutt. I am not sure of the source of your rumors. They may possibly be true. But one must keep one's eyes and ears wide open. Why is this sudden upsurge of news and rumours about JSS after JJ has come to power. I dont think the selection of the notorious premkumar as the police officer for investigation during JJ's early regime was accidental. If all that the casr required was an honest investigation Prem would never have been selected/
There are lot more games that are involved here, that we are aware of.

Yes there are lot of stories floating around VSS and JSS and the brother of VSS. Since my circle of friends do not consist of any one close to the mutt, I cannot pass any comments.

Aside this , it looks like Sringeri has founded a mutt branch right in Kanchipuram. Looks like a lot of disgruntled devotees are out there.
Refer here Kanchipuram | Sringeri Sharada Peetham

Dear Mr. Kunjuppu,

I have been reading with interest all the posts made here.Your posts #11 and 14 are a class by themselves. You have said in #11:

and in#14:

If I want to charge/accuse some one of such hypocrisy I would say it on his face when I get an opportunity. I won't make such wishy-washy, tentative statements against people with a reputation (high-lighted for convenience here) that too without naming any one. This, in English is called 'slander'(I am sure you know that) and one who makes such slanderous statements is called -I am sorry to say this-a slanderer.

Cheers.

dear raju,

i missed your posts and would have appreciated a pr msg if you had expected a reply.

i am not so sure about the slander part, only because, i cannot and will not name names. there is and was a big crowd of administrators, assistants and hangers-on in the mutt. i had my relatives, some of them, there.

if you had accused me on innuendos, i would agree 100%. but slander? i beg to disagree.

you might also notice, that i did not per se comment on any wrong doing on the previous mutt head. just posted my views on the values that he stood for. for me, many aspects of those, were abhorrent. out of sensitivity for the feelings
of the public here, i usually refrain from my stronger language when commenting on the kanchi mutt. just that i have no
use for it. and never has been.

thank you.

JS boldly said in a press conference in mumbai after an inter faith meet that pope has signed a deal with jewish religious heads in israel the he (the pope) does not approve conversion of jews to christianity and will instruct his followers accordingly.

JS had initiated many social/ educational/ health activities; this kind of expansion was not to the liking of jayalaitha/ sasikala duo.

But it cannot be denied that he was shabbily treated in prison, interrogation videos in a drugged state were released; he had to serve the full 90 day prison vasam before getting bail. Jayalalitha announced in the assembly that he was guilty of murder even before the first hearing in court. The wrath of king or queen is ruthless.
It is better to wait for the final judgement.

This is blog entry for JS's press conference; as expected the mainstream media reported a condensed version after 'touch up'. The acharya has ruffled many feathers. All mutts are vulnerable (puttarbathi the latest) because of the large inflow of money and unregulated administration.

[h=3]Press statement of Pujya Sankaracharya Swami at the inter-faith dialogue with the Vatican in Mumbai on June 12, 2009[/h]

jun 18th, 2009

The Points that Pujya Periava made at the inter-faith dialogue and was made into a press statement.

1.Exactly one month ago to the date, the Pope went to Jerusalem where Jesus was born, for a similar dialogue that the Vatican had undertaken with the Chief Rabbinate of Israel. At the end of that meeting when the Pope and Ashkenazi Chief Rabbi Yona Metzer jointly addressed the Press and Media, the Chief Rabbi thanked the Pope for assuring the Chief Rabbinate that the Catholic Church would desist and cease from all missionary and conversion activities among the Jews. This is construed as endorsed and agreed by the Pope since he was present at the press meet. We need a similar commitment from the Church for Hindus.

2. After such inter-faith meetings, the points agreed have to be faithfully abided. Otherwise there will be no point in holding such meetings. Unless the Church reassures Hindus that it will not conduct itself in a manner that wounds Hindu sensibilities and follows up on those assurances, such inter-faith meetings, no matter how frequently they are held, will be futile and not serve any meaningful cause.

3. In 1999, Pope Johan Paul II had stated that the mission of the Vatican was to plant the Cross in Asia in the third millennium to facilitate the Christianizing of the world, which alone would cause the Second Coming of Jesus Christ. The Pope must tell us the rationale for the First Coming of Jesus Christ when there was no Christianity or the Church to undertake the mission to Christianize the world.

4. We see the USCIRF (US Commission on International Religious Freedom) as an intrusive mechanism of a foreign government to interfere in the internal affairs of this country. The USCIRF, which has been permitted to visit this country to hold meetings with our people to ascertain religious freedom in our country, must no longer be permitted to enter this country on this intrusive mission. We will not allow external interference into our internal affairs.

5. We know that very large amounts of money come into this country for Churches and Christian groups, ostensibly for charitable work. These funds should be used only for social causes like health, education etc and should not be used for religious conversion. During these dialogues, it should be agreed that the funds should be distributed to all Organisations who do charitable work, irrespective of the organisations' religious faith. A common pool should be created and a Committee formed to distribute and monitor the usage of these funds.
6. It has become easy for the Missionaries to convert Hindus. All Hindu Organisations and Associations should work together to educate Hindus and eradicate the conversion activity.

7. Hindu dharma is by nature diverse and so all different panthas and sampradayas co-exist on this bhumi without seeking to destroy the others. Hindu dharma has nurtured and supported all faiths and religions because that is the way of dharma. We expect that religions which have come into this bhumi from other lands will respect this vital characteristic of Hindu dharma and not do anything to subvert or disturb the sense of nationhood of this country. Hindu dharma and the Hindu people welcome Christians and Muslims, Parsis and Jews to make this land their home. We expect from these religions that they will not seek to destroy our faith, our religion and wound our religious sensibilities. We encourage all religions to live with mutual respect and harmony in a shared sense of nationalism which should bind us all as one nation. Nationalism should come first.

8. We are aware of the propaganda that they [the church] will cure diseases and ailments if the individual converts to their faith. This is illegal as per the DRUGS AND MAGIC REMEDIES ACT 1954 and we call upon the Indian government to take action under the provision of law.
9. Most of the countries in the world (USA, UK, Japan, Middle-east nations, Pakistan, Sri Lanka etc.), adopt national resolutions and statements of intent proclaimed by their governments and their tallest religious bodies, affirming their determination to protect and defend the culture and the religion from which their cultures derive. In India alone we pass resolutions which officially and legally promote an irreligious and unspiritual creed called secularism. Secularism is an administrative quality; it cannot be the soul of this nation. The soul of this nation is religious and spiritual. We call upon our government and other important religious bodies to recognize this truth and affirm their commitment to protect the soul of this nation.

10. The Buddhist Mahasangha and the Joint Committee of Buddhist Organizations have declared their intention to get the Sri Lankan government to pilot and pass a national anti-conversion Bill and make it law. We welcome this move and strongly endorse this measure.

11. The Church in India must stop forthwith the use of Hindu religious words, phrases and symbols like Veda, Agama, Rishi, Ashrama, Om and other such in what is referred to as 'inculturation' tactics, but which are only intended to deceive the vulnerable sections of our people who are the intended targets for religious conversion. This is also insulting to and wounding the religious sensitivities of Hindus. Similarly it has been brought to our notice that some churches are scripting a new Bible for the new converts by usurping sections of our sacred Vedas, Upanishads and Puranas and incorporating them into the Bible. This must stop immediately and all such Bibles must be withdrawn from circulation. We urge the Indian government to look into the issue and do the needful.

Shadow Warrior: Press statement of Pujya Sankaracharya Swami at the inter-faith dialogue with the Vatican in Mumbai on June 12, 2009

Subbudu,

You might have known by now my views on Team Anna's ways of eradicating corruption. While I was watching the various channels to see how this stand-off is being covered by them, I came across the sun news bit about JSS. It struck me then that in a land where even a Swamiji can be probably slandered in this way, how are we going to "eradicate corruption" by creating yet another (possibly) mammoth administrative machinery, endless paper work and procedures and so on? That was what prompted me to report it.

As you know by now, I have no opinion on these swamijis, gurus, babas, godmen/godwomen, etc., (except shirdi sai baba whom I consider as a very sincere person who at least did not go in for the opulent life style which seems to be the objective of all the rest of them). But it is not my aim to put down any particular swami.

Subbudu,

You might have known by now my views on Team Anna's ways of eradicating corruption. While I was watching the various channels to see how this stand-off is being covered by them, I came across the sun news bit about JSS. It struck me then that in a land where even a Swamiji can be probably slandered in this way, how are we going to "eradicate corruption" by creating yet another (possibly) mammoth administrative machinery, endless paper work and procedures and so on? That was what prompted me to report it.

As you know by now, I have no opinion on these swamijis, gurus, babas, godmen/godwomen, etc., (except shirdi sai baba whom I consider as a very sincere person who at least did not go in for the opulent life style which seems to be the objective of all the rest of them). But it is not my aim to put down any particular swami.

I am posting this link. Jayendra Saraswati caught in fresh controversy - Chennaionline News

I am not an expert in forensics and laws. A few questions that need to be asked by any questioning person
1. When we have such fantastic imitations of people like kamalahasan and others being done by our tv channels, how difficult is to imitate the kanchi acharya and record that as an audio tape, not even a video, and what is the means to establish that this is indeed his voice. I would require that the burden of proof is on the accuser in this case, considering that JSS does have many enemies.
2. To all keen observers of the case there is not much evidence against him directly or indirectly and the witnesses for the police have continued to back-off. In this scenario what would be the need to bribe the judge. Are there any evidences that we were never aware off?
3. This has a lot of repercussions. It is also question on the credibility of the judge. The sources who are passing of this tape are questioning the judiciary and must be forthright in disclosing their sources to all or directly approaching the police and registering a case by furnishing the details of the source of information. Without none of these things the media , even sun , are just playing to the gallery. The fact that some outsider alone has to file the case seems to indicat that this is yet another attempt by a sleazy media waiting for fun and TRP.

I am posting this link. Jayendra Saraswati caught in fresh controversy - Chennaionline News

I am not an expert in forensics and laws. A few questions that need to be asked by any questioning person
1. When we have such fantastic imitations of people like kamalahasan and others being done by our tv channels, how difficult is to imitate the kanchi acharya and record that as an audio tape, not even a video, and what is the means to establish that this is indeed his voice. I would require that the burden of proof is on the accuser in this case, considering that JSS does have many enemies.
2. To all keen observers of the case there is not much evidence against him directly or indirectly and the witnesses for the police have continued to back-off. In this scenario what would be the need to bribe the judge. Are there any evidences that we were never aware off?
3. This has a lot of repercussions. It is also question on the credibility of the judge. The sources who are passing of this tape are questioning the judiciary and must be forthright in disclosing their sources to all or directly approaching the police and registering a case by furnishing the details of the source of information. Without none of these things the media , even sun , are just playing to the gallery. The fact that some outsider alone has to file the case seems to indicat that this is yet another attempt by a sleazy media waiting for fun and TRP.

I heard the audiotape shown in SunTV news a few days ago..

1. Forensic Experts CAN tell whose voices are in the audiotape.. I believe the technology is very good.

2. I hope the High Court takes this complaint seriously and order a probe:

If it turns out to be a FALSE tape, then the Seer and the Judge must sue the culprits for defamation... on the other hand, if it is proved to be a Genuine tape, then Seer and the Judge must be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Either way, this needs to be investigated to get to "the bottom of it", IMO.

Wait & watch.

Today, I heard that the TN High Court has ordered for a probe on the authenticity of the audiotapes... that's a good news!

And, it has ordered to postpone the Pudicherry Court proceedings on Seer by 8 weeks, pending the results of the AudioGate!

Wait & watch.

I heard the audiotape shown in SunTV news a few days ago..

1. Forensic Experts CAN tell whose voices are in the audiotape.. I believe the technology is very good.

2. I hope the High Court takes this complaint seriously and order a probe:

If it turns out to be a FALSE tape, then the Seer and the Judge must sue the culprits for defamation... on the other hand, if it is proved to be a Genuine tape, then Seer and the Judge must be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Either way, this needs to be investigated to get to "the bottom of it", IMO.

Wait & watch.

hi y sir,
i heard the audio tape in sun news.....

http://tinselglitz.net/tv/category/sun-tv-news/

http://tinselglitz.net/tv/category/sun-tv-news/

on 23rd and 25th head lines sun news....

regards
tbs

Last edited:
I am sorry that this Acharya is in News for wrong reasons. I hope he will takeup the matter seriously and
clear his name from unwanted controversies by filing for damages against the TV channels, if the news
is false.

Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.

I heard the news from the link given above by Shri tbs. To me there is no voice of JSS audible in it. But some female voice (so it appears) brings in a reference to "periyavaa". On the whole it looks like a stage-managed one.

I heard the news from the link given above by Shri tbs. To me there is no voice of JSS audible in it. But some female voice (so it appears) brings in a reference to "periyavaa". On the whole it looks like a stage-managed one.
We should all wait and see. I am sure like all other things this will go into dust and remain unprovable. My only concern is media if they publish news which can affect a case in process or a person part of our judicial system, then they must be forthcoming and volunteer to send these records officially to the police which can act upon it.

The police investigation will supposedly clear but I think the intention behind these stories is not to clear anything but prolong the cases and bring the case back to Madras High Court from Pondicherry.

I am sorry that this Acharya is in News for wrong reasons. I hope he will takeup the matter seriously and
clear his name from unwanted controversies by filing for damages against the TV channels, if the news
is false.

Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.
If the seer is guilty the forensic tests will reveal the truth. But let us assume that he is innocent.

An accused should not be at the receiving end and be made to come out in public to give statements in his defense when the person who accuses has not been forthcoming in proving his case.

This is a principle that must be followed for all. We cannot presuppose someone to be guilty unless the said person gives into the accusation.

Why I am so strong about this is because I have seen a relation falsely accused by someone , and using their influence brought to the station and beaten up black and blue, till he was finally released as innocent. This kind of game cannot continue.

In the case of Nithyananda , the Video tapes did make me feel confused. But I did not give much thought to it. What made me really suspect him was his evasiness, running away from police, saying things like he is not a man. This is outright dishonesty

Probably Nithya was only a shade worse, I dont know, but in this case, I feel we should not take this accusation seriously unless and until something is concretely established. There is no need for JSS to come out and give things in his defense. Nothing serious has been proven and the accused remains innocent until proven guilty, as long as he does not evade from the law.

If the seer is guilty the forensic tests will reveal the truth. But let us assume that he is innocent.

An accused should not be at the receiving end and be made to come out in public to give statements in his defense when the person who accuses has not been forthcoming in proving his case.

This is a principle that must be followed for all. We cannot presuppose someone to be guilty unless the said person gives into the accusation.

Why I am so strong about this is because I have seen a relation falsely accused by someone , and using their influence brought to the station and beaten up black and blue, till he was finally released as innocent. This kind of game cannot continue.

In the case of Nithyananda , the Video tapes did make me feel confused. But I did not give much thought to it. What made me really suspect him was his evasiness, running away from police, saying things like he is not a man. This is outright dishonesty

Probably Nithya was only a shade worse, I dont know, but in this case, I feel we should not take this accusation seriously unless and until something is concretely established. There is no need for JSS to come out and give things in his defense. Nothing serious has been proven and the accused remains innocent until proven guilty, as long as he does not evade from the law.

Dear Shri Subbudu,

I am slightly confused here. Pl. correct me if I am wrong.

Nobody wanted or ordered JSS to come out in the open and give a denial to media. If some common man was in the position in a case like this, he will probably shun any publicity till the tape is pronounced as fake by the competent authorities and the petition is dismissed by the HC. Why should not JSS also keep quiet like that? If somebody was inquisitive he could have given that fellow private audience and told his side of the case. Here JSS himself seems to have had no objection to the publicity which this tv interview will give.

It therefore seems to me that JSS feels such publicity as necessary, because the news about the HC order has been telecast, or else, JSS may be feeling that his denial through the media will gain support for him. In either case this cannot be equated to your relative having been tortured by the Police because someone used his influence with the Police to settle scores with him.

I do not consider Nitty and JSS are comparable; the former is a self-appointed Guru while the latter is simply a head of a mutt who does not claim any supernatural powers.

Jeyendrar and Jaya

All my brothers,

It is known to all that Jeyalalitha is adamant in her attitude, what be the reason. This tape episode is also link by "'Amma"' leela only. That 's why few brahmins like us depend M.K for his openness thatn such cunning leader of our own community.

subbu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back